Bud's Does A SIP Featuring The ViparSpectra KS5000

Well, today I've spent most of my morning in Photography Class so to speak. Learning a few things from other growers
in this thread Mini photography tutorial .
Finally learned how to get good Macro & Super Macro shots with my camera. I'll finally be able to get good enough Bud Shots for the contest. I had no idea my camera did so many things. Even has photo editing built in. I'll be studying the manual & learning what all this camera can do.
Here are a couple of Macro test shots I did from a few inches away. Not too bad for a first try. It's the GG Auto in my tent now.
DSCF1828.JPG
DSCF1830.JPG
DSCF1831.JPG

Now to unbox the Tripod I bought a few years ago & still haven't opened.

That is a really good intro with it's Finger picking, flamenco, Classical, acoustic guitar sound. I know the rest of the song; but never learned the intro. The guy I played with was so good at it that I just let him do that part. He loved finger picking stuff & Blackbird was his favorite of all.

Srats for Lead & Les Pauls for rhythm.
My Uncle, by marriage, went to Woodstock. He wasn't a "pot-head" yet bought a few ounces at the get-go.
Ended up buying a Les Paul custom for a mere dime bag. :yahoo:

He made money on the endevour and left while the getting was good. It did turn to shit, afterall.
Yet can't help but feel that he missed out on the memorable parts of Woodstock all the same.

He would not sell the Les Paul. Saved it for his son, and his son ended up having no interest. lol

That is a really good intro with it's Finger picking, flamenco, Classical, acoustic guitar sound. I know the rest of the song; but never learned the intro. The guy I played with was so good at it that I just let him do that part. He loved finger picking stuff & Blackbird was his favorite of all.
Blackbird was the first song I learned from start to finish. For Crazy, I use a thumb pick for the intro the way Nancy Wilson played it then a bastardized version of flamenco. Like you, rules are guidelines for me.
I like to play the intro to Crazy & then pick up with From The Beginning by ELP - they're in the same key. That's the only excuse I could come up with for playing it publicly...

Blackbird was the first song I learned from start to finish. For Crazy, I use a thumb pick for the intro the way Nancy Wilson played it then a bastardized version of flamenco. Like you, rules are guidelines for me.
I like to play the intro to Crazy & then pick up with From The Beginning by ELP - they're in the same key. That's the only excuse I could come up with for playing it publicly...
Haven't thought of ELP in forever. When I do, of course the first song that comes to mind is "Carnevil #9".

Can't believe one took 6 days & the other only took 2 to sprout. Oh well, off for a 3 hour drive across the state to get me a Female Pekingese from my dad. I have a pure bred male already & hoping to get some pups.
Aww post pics when your back :)

My Uncle, by marriage, went to Woodstock. He wasn't a "pot-head" yet bought a few ounces at the get-go.
Ended up buying a Les Paul custom for a mere dime bag. :yahoo:

He made money on the endevour and left while the getting was good. It did turn to shit, afterall.
Yet can't help but feel that he missed out on the memorable parts of Woodstock all the same.

He would not sell the Les Paul. Saved it for his son, and his son ended up having no interest. lol
That story breaks my ❤️‍🩹 I hate hearing that.Smh CL🍀

Staff would remove them & message me about it. Had it happen already in the past. They didn't like me posting Mustang & Motorcycle pics in a journal either. I think they have other places you can post that stuff; but I haven't done so.
Yeah, you'd have post one of the dog sniffing a bud or something. :laughtwo:

OK, let's start with the lil' ones for this journal. These are "Runtz Punch" & I've never grown this strain before, so I don't know what to expect. They are currently 3 & 4 days old & seem to be doing well so far. Leaves are actually praying on the little gals even though there's only 2 leaves on each one. Light is on 100% due to the Flowering GG Auto, but it doesn't seem to be effecting the babies. They are about 36" away from the light though.
Here's a couple pics.
72.JPG
73.JPG
74.JPG

And here we have the GG Auto. She turned out a decent size & full of bud. Should be a fairly decent harvest if I get an issue solved. Hold on, we'll get to that in my next post.
Here's some pics for now.
75.JPG
76.JPG
77.JPG
78.JPG
79.JPG
80.JPG
81.JPG

OK, here's my issue. Pistils Browning & what I think is a "P" deficiency. @Emilya Green .... HELP PLEASE ! This has been going on my past 3 grows & I haven't been able to fix it. Tell me how to solve this.
It happened using Mega Crop with added "N & Si". It happened with SoHum & Recharge. Now it's happening with Maxi-Bloom with added Cal Mag. Maxi Bloom says use Cal Mag on the Bag. I've been adding it a 3 ml. per gal. I've tried adding Humbolt County's Own - Crystal Burst 0-15-15 to no avail. I've tried Terpinator 0-0-4 to no avail. How do I fix this problem that keeps persisting ?
Here's some pics to show the damage. It's all on the very bottom & a little in the center of the plant. I am pH-ing to 6.3 also.
82.JPG
83.JPG
84.JPG
85.JPG
86.JPG

Back
Top Bottom