Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

The Dewey Clone Machine! Fastest roots in the West!

20171127_140420.jpg
20171127_140432.jpg

Thanks p-dubs! Since the other pots are dryer then the new clones ill wait for the older plants to droop and put only a little water on the top. I want to be able to do my drenches at the same time.

It's best to only let them begin to droop ONCE. Note the weight of the pot and try to water them an hour before they wilt.

If they need water....don't put it off so that you can do it all at once. When they need it, they need it.

It's best to only let them begin to droop ONCE. Note the weight of the pot and try to water them an hour before they wilt.

If they need water....don't put it off so that you can do it all at once. When they need it, they need it.

Thanks Doc. I will give them a dunk as needed. Im a little confused though. I thought I read in the darkscotia thread you recomended drizzling water around the sides leaving a 3" ring around the stem to promote rooting like pw said above. Is that only for seedlings and not for clones?

Just like yours bro! Same same.

What I'm doing right now is watching and maybe tomorrow I'll dribble a bit of water down the top...not much...just enough to stimulate some roots seeking it out. They're going to town below the surface right now....prolly 6-8 inches long with a branch or two.

Be patient! You've got it all dialed in. This is the boring part of the grow, but there are some important steps and goals to accomplish.

420-magazine-mobile1603363614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1350202092.jpg

Here's where mine are today. I'm soaking the rest of the seeds to get two more up. These two look just fine.

I could tell the pot was lighter today and the top was dry, so I slowly dripped about 4 ounces of water on the perimeter of the soil.

This will encourage roots to seek moisture laterally, as well as down, giving us the framework for a nice rootball.

Should I dribble now? Or wait for the top soil to dry some more then dribble or just dunk as needed? Thanks!

Thanks guys! Im really excited for this grow. I pinched the tops on the two older tuts. Trying the get the secondary branches even. Ill tie them down and take cuts from the newer clones on Sunday.

PM has contaminated my bedroom, plants in both tents and my closet have some light pm. Once i harvest and bud wash ill clean my tents and closet well and transfer all plants into the tent to veg. Any recommendations for clean up? Thinking of a bleach solution

Thanks guys! Im really excited for this grow. I pinched the tops on the two older tuts. Trying the get the secondary branches even. Ill tie them down and take cuts from the newer clones on Sunday.

PM has contaminated my bedroom, plants in both tents and my closet have some light pm. Once i harvest and bud wash ill clean my tents and closet well and transfer all plants into the tent to veg. Any recommendations for clean up? Thinking of a bleach solution

Bleach and peroxide will work great.....but not nearly as well as a sulfur vape. Believe it or not, after the burn, the sulfur smell will go right away. Isolate from the rest of the house!!

Also, if you do a sulfur vape, try to get the humidity up to 90+%, especially if you're going to kill the PM on the plants too.

Bleach and peroxide will work great.....but not nearly as well as a sulfur vape. Believe it or not, after the burn, the sulfur smell will go right away. Isolate from the rest of the house!!

Also, if you do a sulfur vape, try to get the humidity up to 90+%, especially if you're going to kill the PM on the plants too.

Big help! Thanks Doc! Looking up sulfur burners, seems easy enough to build up with a 100w ceramic heat lamp.

The plan: harvest my current grows, bud wash and bleach tents, let them dry and once i jar my harvest ill go in with the sulfur burner and watervaporizer. Ill have to have to do it when my wife is not home. I can see her not being happy with the idea of sulfur vape in our bedroom.

Edit: ill do a little tutorial on my diy sulfur burner.

Big help! Thanks Doc! Looking up sulfur burners, seems easy enough to build up with a 100w ceramic heat lamp.

The plan harvest my current grows, bud wash and bleach tents, let them dry and once i jar my harvest ill go in the the sulfur burner. Ill have to have to do it when my wife is not home. I can see her not being happy with the idea of sulfur vape in our bedroom.

I should also mention that the mode of action on the sulfur vape is to turn elemental sulfur and water into sulfuric and sulfurous acid. Kill PM easily and thoroughly. However, You may not want to expose certain items to sulfuric acid...especially costume jewelry and sensitive electronics.

But it friggin' works! Nothing better. Safe and organic too.

Ill probably need to do it during the day while the wife is gone but ill keep the plants under ambient lighting and not grow lighting. Should i do it in each tent, the closet, and then the bedroom or would putting the burner in the room with tents open be sufficient? After the initial 4 hour burn do i need to follow up a couple days later with another sulfur burn? Thanks Doc!

Im folowing shiggitys yellow brix road to the Emerald City. The wife and I are going to see the wizard at the Cup! The two older plants could probably go another day or two before drench but im leaving tonight. The soil seems dry enough when i pulled them out of the container. Roots look nice. Two plants got a plain water dunk.

15126717086811913344194.jpg
15126716905321945029766.jpg
15126716764072091640420.jpg
15126716542921411221093.jpg
15126716328902112045204.jpg
15126716207851848457524.jpg

The clones are getting big, top on Sunday.
15126715700551014844933.jpg
15126715525931144088569.jpg
15126715361731534219263.jpg
15126715053861302015961.jpg
15126714908831873756946.jpg
15126714641182131007442.jpg

Back
Top Bottom