Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

re: Brightlight's Strain Fest - Organics & LED

Good seed choices toasted. Think Twox & CareStaker also got the Slurricane. Not a big fan of GDP but always loved the Larry. Waiting to watch all of you grow them. Should be a purple fest. That Annunaki Sunlounger is his original strain. He gifted me a pack & instantly made me an Annunaki loyalist. Hope I do justice to his Wildberry that I've got going. If you like the pinks, seems he's got several pink strains. That Strawberry Mamba looks fine. Some great pics on his IG. The IHG Noah's Ark & Timeless Montage are great examples of his high value freebies. Both should be excellent. Welcome to the local chapter of Seeds Anonymous. :high-five:

What breeder are you referring to BL? I know I shouldn't even ask, lord knows I don't need any more beans but I have to ask LOL.

After IHG hit it big using Archive's DoSiDo, Archive decided to do it themselves. Their Face Off OG line (last on list) is what the OGKB Cookie cut was crossed to to make DoSiDo. The increasingly relaxed cannabis atmosphere is causing an explosion of breeding. And prices to match. Used to be I'd rarely see $200 packs. Now common with quite a few in the $300 on up range too.

Dosidos Line

Diesel Dough (Sour Diesel x Dosidos)
Dosidos #18 F2
Dosidos #22 F2
Fauxsido (F Cut OG x Dosidos)
Flavor Country (Rudeboi OG x Dosidos)
GrapeVine (Grape Ape x Dosidos)
Holy Roller (Big Sur Holy Weed x Dosidos)
Island Girl (MalawiNLHaze x Molokai Frost x Dosidos)
King's Stash (Louis XIII OG x Dosidos)
Land Mine (PNW Dog Shit x Dosidos)
Lost Cause (Amnesia Haze x Dosidos)
Moon Drops (Purple Urkel x Dosidos)
ShowTime (NorCal Cat Piss x Dosidos)
Straight Sauce (Schrom x Dosidos)
The Potion (Malawi X NLHaze x Dosidos)
Tire Fire (High Octane OG x Dosidos)

New Dosidos Line

BioHazard (Skunk VA Chem91 x Dosidos)
Crippy Killer (Face Off OG #4 x Dosidos)
Dirt Nap (Ghost OG x Dosidos)
Dosidos 13 F2 (Dosidos #13 x Dosidos)
Dosidos 18 F2 (Dosidos #18 x Dosidos)
Gelato 25 x Dosidos
Gelato 33 x Dosidos
Gelato 41 x Dosidos
Heat Wave ( Jet Fuel OG x Dosidos)
High Five (Tahoe OG x Dosidos)
Plum Wine (Colorado Flo x Dosidos)
Secret Formula (White Fire 43 x Dosidos)
Southern Belle (Irene OG x Dosidos)
Sugar Biscuits (Animal Cookies x Dosidos)
The Vision (Lemon G x Dosidos)
Tidal Wave (Malibu/Hollywood PK x Dosidos)
Trunk Funk (White Tahoe Cookies x Dosidos)
Valley Vixen (SFV OG x Dosidos)

Face Off Line

Casper OG (Ghost OG x Face Off BX1)
Clearwater Kush (Florida OG x Face Off BX1)
Designer OG (Malibu/Hollywood PK x Face Off BX1)
Elevated OG (BTY OG x Face Off BX1)
Face Off OG BX2 (Face Off OG x Face Off BX1)
Face On Fire (White Fire #43 x Face Off BX1)
French Bread (Paris OG x Face Off BX1)
Hazmat OG (Chem Dog 91' x Face Off BX1)
Heavenly OG (Tahoe OG x Face Off BX1)
Junior Mints (Animal Cookies x Face Off BX1)
Kirkwood OG (F Cut OG x Face Off BX1)
Larry Faced (Larry OG x Face Off BX1)
Louis Faced (Louis XIII OG x Face Off BX1)
Over Flo (Colorado FLO x Face Off BX1)
Polynesian Thin Mint (Thin Mint Cookies x Face Off BX1)
Race Fuel (High Octane OG x Face Off BX1)
Rocket Fuel (Jet Fuel OG x Face Off BX1)
RudeBoi OG (Irene OG x Face Off BX1)
Samoas (Forum Cut Cookies x Face Off BX1)
Scooby Snacks (Platinum Cookies x Face Off BX1)
Sour Face (Sour Diesel x Face Off BX1)
Space Face (Skywalker OG x Face Off BX1)
Stink Bomb (Norcal Cat Piss x Face Off BX1)
The Sweeties (White Tahoe Cookies x Face Off BX1)
True Colors (True OG x Face Off BX1)
Valley Girl (SFV OG x Face Off BX1)
Zero G (Legend OG x Face Off BX1)

Sorry Van. Slurricane is from In House Genetics. Annunaki is another up & coming WA based breeder. IHG also located in WA. When you hit the next stage of seed addiction, "need" drops by the wayside. Life just seems a bit better when seeds are on the way! :lot-o-toke:

Need long ago went to the wayside brother. This doesn't include the bundle I have incoming with an additional 50+ seeds in it. HELP, I HAVE A PROBLEM LOL.

20170627_104731.jpg

Re: Brightlight's Outdoor & LED Gardens

We need to get you into rehab fast van.. im afraid we are far too late though lol! Yea i learned about annunaki and ihg from twox.. very excited for the purple fest. I wondered if that was his first strain considering i sent my payment to a sunlounger industries email.. im about as excited for the sunlounger as the slurricanes. Im sure you will serve that wildberry well and grow some great buds. It looks like a yummy strain. Heres that pic of the slurricanes i was talking about..
420-magazine-mobile891839652.jpg

Some nice buds there BL.., love the frosty sugar leaves. It's always nice when you can leave those on.

Nice Collection you have there Van Stank.

Sorry Toasted, didn't mean to get you hooked. Lol. Your in for a treat though, ya ever had 10/10 become keepers...lol.. ok, I really doubt that but I'm sure every pheno is going to be frosty, The parents are both some bad mofo's..

Soooooooooo, whatcha eyeballing on that list Bright? Pretty cool that they got access to all three gelato cuts.. Dolato 2.0s. They might give In houses cut a run for it's money. I'm sure Archive has some awesome cuts of Dosidos and "real" gelato?. Might be interesting.

How about that Bio Hazard... It has Chem in it and the Vienna Skunk which is supposed to smell like a dead and nasty skunk butt, Nothing sweet, all stank.

Not hard to tell but those are the ones I'm eyballing..

Morning BL those buds look great. Ive been cruising around looking at strains and breeders and kinda cool when I come across ones youve recommended. The Jbean co. changed up my order last minute from more TGA Plushberrys to 5 Agent Orange. Says lots them having no problem with my strain change. They sent me a freebie called Early bird by Fashion Seed? I havent looked it up yet but the Scotts Og freebie looks great out there in the yard. Two clones took from her too. Come to find out Scotts is from Bohdi and their bud pic is awesome. We shall see.
Duggan, that price per pound is for outdoor thats had the bud rot picked out 3 times and the big main buds picked first have some bsoda residue and are harsh as fuck. In their defense, some of the last outdoor looks like indoor and sweet as can be so Im sure theyre picking through it and making all they can. Heres the point to this and what I need to remember...... the first example I brought him he about came himself when I told him $800. a lb. Again, Ive had some club owners from LA say $1400-1600 lb for good outdoor and $2200.-2400 for good indoor. I still have lots of last years outdoor and more coming!!
Im having upper and lower GI tomorrow. Yea! Why so much fluid! Way too much fluid! All the fucking fluid they make you drink! 2nd time but the first time both at the same time. What fucking fun. Rough gettn old.
Hey Bl those bananas are monsters out in the yard!!!!! The Pergutorys too but not quite like the Bananas.
Toasted, sounds like some great strains. Hey toasted no outdoor for you??? Im so lucky to be able to grow in the yard, legal and out in the open!!! Norcal has great weather. Whenever I see bad weather on the news somewhere i say to myself...... there goes their yard grow!
Also, instinct tells me fresh water fish is much better and I wont be using these Anchovies. I remember the Mendo boys using trout heads.
Also who ever posted the pic of the box of assorted seeds, Im trying to avoid that! Trying not to buy stuff I have no time for.
Any of you people cringe when the news says....."Breaking News"? They say it every day all day but Ive never noticed it before Trump. No telling with him in there. McCains a trooper huh!! Trump calling him a pussy says lots.
Thank you Bl, 420 mag!!! Great day and lets get stoned.
:passitleft:

Im having upper and lower GI tomorrow. Yea! Why so much fluid! Way too much fluid! All the fucking fluid they make you drink! 2nd time but the first time both at the same time. What fucking fun. Rough gettn old.

Also who ever posted the pic of the box of assorted seeds, Im trying to avoid that! Trying not to buy stuff I have no time for.

:passitleft:

Best wishes on the procedure 4D....hope all goes well. Don't think anyone just sets out to accumulate a lot of seeds....just ends up happening & before you know it....a boxful of seeds. Like how would you pick just one contestant to date at a Miss Universe Contest? :laughtwo:

Need long ago went to the wayside brother. This doesn't include the bundle I have incoming with an additional 50+ seeds in it. HELP, I HAVE A PROBLEM LOL.

Impressive seed stash for a 1st time grower Van....way to go! :high-five:
Soooooooooo, whatcha eyeballing on that list Bright? Pretty cool that they got access to all three gelato cuts.. Dolato 2.0s. They might give In houses cut a run for it's money. I'm sure Archive has some awesome cuts of Dosidos and "real" gelato?. Might be interesting.

Not hard to tell but those are the ones I'm eyballing..

I started getting IHG freebies when buying other breeders' packs. Then I started buying IHG packs. It's going to take me awhile to go through the backlog. So I was uncharacteristically able to resist all the hot new IHG offerings. Looking forward to seeing you all give them a go. But I recently put in a couple of small orders from SHN & OES. :goof:

IMG_363715.jpg

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Some nice gourmet bird seeds you have there.:thumb: watcha growing first? My vote is for the Relentless. :high-five: I was super excited when I found out he was doing a seed drop... I thought he fell off the map. The Pics of the big easy look really good too. Those Southforks are probably screaming "Brightlight!! grow me" while you sleep. You have always spoken highly of the Chem 91. It's been in my to do list and I finally got a chance to run a cross i think I'll love. I agreed to do a test run for SeedJunky Genetics and got a pack of these..
20170726_172231.jpg

These are going next.. super excited.

I was at the Hydro Store today and saw some Slf100 and had to grab it. I dont usually like adding things to my feeding regimen but I grabbed it without thinking twice. If BL said it was good, it's good.

I guess I'm trying to say thanks, you have a wonderful track record of giving great advice and it's worth it's weight in gold... much love and respect...:Namaste:
20170726_173439.jpg

Some nice gourmet bird seeds you have there.:thumb: watcha growing first? My vote is for the Relentless. :high-five: I was super excited when I found out he was doing a seed drop... I thought he fell off the map. The Pics of the big easy look really good too. Those Southforks are probably screaming "Brightlight!! grow me" while you sleep. You have always spoken highly of the Chem 91. It's been in my to do list and I finally got a chance to run a cross i think I'll love. I agreed to do a test run for SeedJunky Genetics and got a pack of these..

These are going next.. super excited.

I was at the Hydro Store today and saw some Slf100 and had to grab it. I dont usually like adding things to my feeding regimen but I grabbed it without thinking twice. If BL said it was good, it's good.

I guess I'm trying to say thanks, you have a wonderful track record of giving great advice and it's worth it's weight in gold... much love and respect...:Namaste:

Very likely that the South Fork Gas Leak will be in the next batch. Relentless Big Easy won't be far behind. I'm a sucker for SFV & he says the 818 Pure is always better than his other SFV cuts when grown out for comparison. Know you like them a lot, but I'm not that familiar with Seed Junky gear....probably because no fems. Heck I used to think your prized Wedding Cake was a Jungle Boys strain until I learned it was from Seed Junky. That's a very nice cross you have....love to follow all 91 grows.

Thanks for the kind words Twox. I'm not one to be always recommending stuff since everyone has their own style & favorites but tell you what....SLF has definitely improved the overall condition of my plants & soil in all stages. Great herb can surely be grown without it, but it has become a valuable "tool" in my growing. It covers a lot of ground beyond just the enzymatic effects with all the useful microbes. Won't impact your feeding regimen at all. Will look forward to hearing what you think.

For anyone who enjoys hearing breeders talk about genetics & herb in general......I've been meaning to mention the "Meet the Breeders" series on YT. Host is Kevin Jodrey who owns Wonderland Nursery in Garberville. Each video is ~30 min. Great insights & into on their breeding, strains, legendary cuts.

:circle-of-love:

Very likely that the South Fork Gas Leak will be in the next batch. Relentless Big Easy won't be far behind. I'm a sucker for SFV & he says the 818 Pure is always better than his other SFV cuts when grown out for comparison. Know you like them a lot, but I'm not that familiar with Seed Junky gear....probably because no fems. Heck I used to think your prized Wedding Cake was a Jungle Boys strain until I learned it was from Seed Junky. That's a very nice cross you have....love to follow all 91 grows.

Thanks for the kind words Twox. I'm not one to be always recommending stuff since everyone has their own style & favorites but tell you what....SLF has definitely improved the overall condition of my plants & soil in all stages. Great herb can surely be grown without it, but it has become a valuable "tool" in my growing. It covers a lot of ground beyond just the enzymatic effects with all the useful microbes. Won't impact your feeding regimen at all. Will look forward to hearing what you think.

For anyone who enjoys hearing breeders talk about genetics & herb in general......I've been meaning to mention the "Meet the Breeders" series on YT. Host is Kevin Jodrey who owns Wonderland Nursery in Garberville. Each video is ~30 min. Great insights & into on their breeding, strains, legendary cuts.

Thanks for that info BL....I am going to check that out!!

I like Kevin Jodrey, the guy knows his stuff!

Man their are just so many seed breeders out there it's scary.................. And 10 new ones every week. Funny I still remember when there were only acouple places online to get seeds. What Amsterdam Seed Co. was one of the first I remember. And when the tude started,, they only had like 10 seed breeders in their bank. Now everyone trying to get into seeds. Alot are very good breeders breeding true stock and then some fly by nights that just got their foot in the door and peddling knock off stock from reversed mothers... I do use fem seed, but from crop weed,, not breeding purposes. I'd opt for regular seed for any type of breeding. Least I wood... Hope things are good BL. Hey I seen that Tahoe than Carestakers doing. Looks like some tasty morsels... The timeframe is scary,,, she might not be able to finish here.. But we going to try.
Thanks and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom