Brandon's 2024 Grow Season

Smells ruanchy. I love it
Can't wait to try it. Is it hitting shelfs locally? How does one get ahold of that beautiful ganja? My favorite strain this year is blueberry moonrocks been loving that strong blueberry taste.

first, thank you!! I stay busy to say the least.
I’m sure we all do.

And great question.
I noticed lots of moths, but nothing that’s a problem in the garden with the plants

I still release my beneficial bugs. I haven’t sprayed in months. Since the last spray i posted here.
Had spider miters come in the nursery after the last spray so I went back to releasing a lot of green lacewing eggs.

No more mites

Also, as per legal compliance, if I’m not a working in the garden at night I cover the lighted beds with the dep tarps to block the light in.
My favorite thing about your grow is how much effort you put in man. Really is inspirational 👏

first, thank you!! I stay busy to say the least.
I’m sure we all do.

And great question.
I noticed lots of moths, but nothing that’s a problem in the garden with the plants

I still release my beneficial bugs. I haven’t sprayed in months. Since the last spray i posted here.
Had spider miters come in the nursery after the last spray so I went back to releasing a lot of green lacewing eggs.

No more mites

Also, as per legal compliance, if I’m not a working in the garden at night I cover the lighted beds with the dep tarps to block the light in.
That’s what I thought but the pics were uncovered, my mistake. :Namaste:
Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop. :thumb:
I know your time is valuable :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I have to be careful with blue dream gives me huge food cravings
Yeah blue dream is notorious for that appetite and hazy feel it's the iconic stoner weed of my generation for sure, everyone where I live is obsessed with it. It's up in my top 10 for sure. The strain I'm growing this year Humboldt dream is actually a blue dream auto f bred with a blue dream photo male crossed with purple panty dropper so it's double blue dream I'm actually pretty excited to see how she turns out.

Can't wait to try it. Is it hitting shelfs locally? How does one get ahold of that beautiful ganja? My favorite strain this year is blueberry moonrocks been loving that strong blueberry taste.
Currently it’s moved bulk through distribution.
I plan to put the legwork into making my own packaging and hitting the distros with packaged product versus bulk.

But for ease of operations now, it goes to bulk distro’s and put into packaging of many different brands.

I don’t want to enter the grey area of posting products that are for sale and advertising dispensaries on here, even without actively trying to sell you.

I’ll keep This just to grow journal status..

All respect and love 😃 🌱

Currently it’s moved bulk through distribution.
I plan to put the legwork into making my own packaging and hitting the distros with packaged product versus bulk.

But for ease of operations now, it goes to bulk distro’s and put into packaging of many different brands.

I don’t want to enter the grey area of posting products that are for sale and advertising dispensaries on here, even without actively trying to sell you.

I’ll keep This just to grow journal status..

All respect and love 😃 🌱
I understand 👍 hope you resolve that bulk distribution problem I would love to see your strains hit the shelves with a brand name one day.

O
That’s what I thought but the pics were uncovered, my mistake. :Namaste:
Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop. :thumb:
I know your time is valuable :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
No mistake sir 😀 you asked about what you observe.

Thanks for sticking a part of this journey 💚

I understand 👍 hope you resolve that bulk distribution problem I would love to see your strains hit the shelves with a brand name one day.
Thank you!

and the strains do! Just not my name on the face… farm names still on the white Sticker with barcode. strain name on front.
I’m happy with how it’s moving currently

I know of several stores that have material I grew with a happy flow of customers.

I don’t necessarily need the ego of my own name on the package but for brand building and farm sustainability it’s a long term goal. Slow and steady though.

I’ve watched farmers dump 100k into packaging super easy just to not sell or pass testing or put the leg work into distrobution etc etc.

Thank you!

and the strains do! Just not my name on the face… farm names still on the white Sticker with barcode. strain name on front.
I’m happy with how it’s moving currently

I know of several stores that have material I grew with a happy flow of customers.

I don’t necessarily need the ego of my own name on the package but for brand building and farm sustainability it’s a long term goal. Slow and steady though.

I’ve watched farmers dump 100k into packaging super easy just to not sell or pass testing or put the leg work into distrobution etc etc.
That's insane 100k for bunk packaging that's stressful I wish you success on your grow man. Love seeing the progress and ways you handle problems with the plants. Not just the cannabis you got a great garden 👍

As insane as that is, it’s a drop in the bucket of insanity ive witnessed by the legacy farmers up here that once had it all… the land and millions of dollars

Some of those same people are driving for Uber or working similar jobs.
Nothing wrong with jobs as such… just says a lot on the ability to decision make when the market is real versus when the market was very giving and forgiving.

Gotta have the passion to be in it over here in the legal now.

Witnessing the fall of legal farming in Humboldt the 5 years I’ve been in the county has given my tremendous experience and lessons by learning from others.
That's insane 100k for bunk packaging that's stressful I wish you success on your grow man. Love seeing the progress and ways you handle problems with the plants. Not just the cannabis you got a great garden 👍

As insane as that is, it’s a drop in the bucket of insanity ive witnessed by the legacy farmers up here that once had it all… the land and millions of dollars

Some of those same people are driving for Uber or working similar jobs.
Nothing wrong with jobs as such… just says a lot on the ability to decision make when the market is real versus when the market was very giving and forgiving.

Gotta have the passion to be in it over here in the legal now.

Witnessing the fall of legal farming in Humboldt the 5 years I’ve been in the county has given my tremendous experience and lessons by learning from others.
And taught me overall respect for the plant, farming, land, and business.

Back
Top Bottom