Brandon's 2024 Grow Season

Well there's a long day waiting to happen. When will you plant them, and are the hard pots for a specific reason, or is it just what you have on hand at the moment?
Just using what I have. The grey fabric pots I purchased last year. The rest is reused repurpose from somewhere or another place.

And just finished planting. StarTed at 10pm finished just before midnight solo.
I took a video and was going to do a time lapse but my phone died at some point during that time 😞

It would be great if you could just do it over so we can see. Thanks.

:laughtwo:
🤣 had me laughing there.

But the 44 minutes before my phone died did save, I noticed this morning

Uploading it now to be able to speed it up into an 3-5 minute video and attach it here.

I love :love:seeing you go about caring for your farm, @Mycelium Farmer! I've always been confined to growing in small closets & spare bedrooms sometimes with barely enough room to breathe...

And those are some spectacular looking buds! 🔥❤️‍🔥🔥

I love :love:seeing you go about caring for your farm, @Mycelium Farmer! I've always been confined to growing in small closets & spare bedrooms sometimes with barely enough room to breathe...

And those are some spectacular looking buds! 🔥❤️‍🔥🔥
Thank you 😊
May some beautiful outside garden space land in your hands one day… there’s plenty of land around that people like you with the passion should have access to utilize.

Here’s a view of the 220’ long 15’wide 2’ deep 7-10 year old cared for soil. This was cold creek compost mix trucked in and laid over hugel culture style log and bedding years before the property was mine.
Because of the difficult to plant windy spot and wide -deep square footage the soil is laid in, I’m excavating it.
For this year, I’m mixing with fresh compost and rice hulls and then filling the soil into pots or throw out a few late gardens.
Next year I’ll continue adding fresh compost to the soil, mixing, and building a hoop houses 6’ wide by 100’ long in place of where I dug out the hugel with 1’ deep Of soil.
I’ll continue to use the extra soil from the pile throughout the year next year to refill the big greenhouse, up pot moms in nursery, etc etc.

Also continuing to add trichidermia, myco, bacterial, and other beneficial cultures to the soil as I mix in fresh compost

Those frosty buds look amazing!!🥰😍❤️. Well done!😎👊. What strain is that?

You must put in a lot of hours every day.

Sure is beautiful tho, you're a really lucky guy😊
So much luck, 🍀 blessed to be here

And it depends on the day. At least 12 hours everyday for the most part. Some days though, that’s mixed with driving or meetings etc. it’s not always physically exhausting

That strain would be the yellow passion fruit

Back
Top Bottom