BMG Grow Journal

Woke up this morning and went into the grow room while the lights were off and wondered why am i stepping on leaves? 2 plants were on the floor 😱. AC blew them over.. what sucks is that this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened during this grow and it's becoming a reoccurring thing. One of the plants that blew over is one that I'm using for breeding. This can't keep happening going forward into my other grows. I don't have a solution at this time, just like I didn't the last 3 times.

Woke up this morning and went into the grow room while the lights were off and wondered why am i stepping on leaves? 2 plants were on the floor 😱. AC blew them over.. what sucks is that this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened during this grow and it's becoming a reoccurring thing. One of the plants that blew over is one that I'm using for breeding. This can't keep happening going forward into my other grows. I don't have a solution at this time, just like I didn't the last 3 times.
Bungee cord?

Presv#2

20240722_014938.jpg

There's some phenotypes in Presv#2. One smells like Bubble Gum. Another smells of Fruit. The keeper of the bunch smells like Menthol.
From the Purple Kush Autos one smells like "Real" grapes while the others have a more artificial type smell.

I’ve noticed that every time I grow Purple Kush auto, the seeds tend to finish much quicker, usually within 3-4 weeks. Since none of this is for consumption, I’m not in a rush to harvest and will wait until all the seeds have fully ripened. On the other hand, the photoperiod strains seem to take forever, often around 2 months to be sure

3 seeds dried out I'm trying to revive them but if it does not work out I have a few back up seeds as well as another Variegated line after this. I checked the 2 seedlings that sprouted this morning and both are Variegated. Pictures to come later tonight when I get off work.

This is the "Esta Vida Loca" one of my "Junk Genetics" (Presv#3 a variegated line). Just a small part of my collection of "Junk Genetics" as one member and his friends said to me a while back about my collection.
(Funny thing is one of those same members who were apart of that group that called my genetics "Junk" had the NERVE to come on this very Thread asking me for advice and i turned him away reminding him of what he and his friends had said to me a while back) funny how Karma works out sometimes huh? 😔🙏
20240726_003929.jpg

20240726_003845.jpg

20240726_003900.jpg

20240726_003838.jpg

20240726_004128.jpg

I don’t believe my wife fully appreciates the remarkable collection I’ve cultivated. When she saw this variegated seedling, her surprise was evident—even though I had been discussing its unique lineage all along. Among my plants, some turn a deep, velvety black, while others shift to vibrant red or purple hues. And then there are those that seem to bleed color, like the enigmatic Presv #1. Remarkably, I’ve even acquired strains that defy the typical cannabis appearance. Now, my anticipation for Presv #4 is off the charts—it holds a significant place in cannabis history, and I’m thrilled to contribute to its preservation.

These seeds are of Presv#2 (photo Male) crossed to Presv#2 (auto Female). At some point in this thread I will be coming back to work this line. These were seeds from the stem of the plant. These seeds already have new homes. They'll be dried properly before being mailed to their destinations.

20240727_125324.jpg

When i had that interaction with those members that I disagreed with.. a lot of people stopped talking to me, stopped liking my post, unfollowed my thread and that's perfectly fine.
These 3 people makes my time worth staying here when i wanted to leave. They remained steadfast and always had something kind to say or advice to offer. A Special Thank you @JiggiLotus @Pat Puffer @Scottay without you guys I wouldn't have had any likes or comments on this thread 😔. You guys are AWESOME! 🤗

Despite some setbacks, I’m back to work. Presv#2 is now complete. Unfortunately, Presv#3 (Esta Vida Loca) turned out to be more challenging than expected and didn’t survive. I’m currently germinating the remaining EVL seeds. Here’s a look at them. I don’t expect the fully albino seedling to survive for long

20240825_042824.jpg

20240825_042827.jpg

20240825_042915.jpg

Back
Top Bottom