Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

what's up tonight guys ?

i'm making cbd pills for the folks and am enjoying about four droppers of black indica infused glycerin .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
things are a wee bit fun at the edges right now.

gonna get some pics of the gals tomorrow i hope. getting closer.

i actually did build a container garden ...

built 3 large bin types and five buckets all together. the bins consist of two of these, one stacked inside the other. the air space at the bottom between the two makes for a reservoir.

they were the largest bin i could get at the cheapest price. they were a walmart special.

add a little basic hardware. tupperware containers, a little plastic pipe, and some o-ring style hose washers. get the round ones, they work fantastic for all sorts of hydro apps. they are called chubbies to set them apart from the flat kind.

make some basic cuts in the top bin.

the two square holes are for the big tupperware containers. the other is for a feeding access tube.

the bottom of the container is kinda thin plastic. adding the big holes make it weaker. i hot glued some makeshift supports in to give the bottom some strength.

after a quick test fit and check, i modified the supports somewhat. cut some pipe up to use instead of the little bottles and moved a couple others. the little tupperware container gets glued to the middle.

the little tupperware container gets filled with used plastic wrap before snapping the lid back on. the wrap will provide support, but be flexible without breaking the container under weight.

i drilled a hole in the corner of the outer container, and added a drain hole.

i can crash the system if i need to this way, or change the feed in the res if i need to bump.
outside drain hole..

i tore apart my mothballed hydro system and rehabbed a bunch of stuff for this project. was good to put it to use.
The new container garden looks wicked hemperiffic! Tupperware bins hempified :thumb:

morning 420 .. don't forget to be good to your dads today :)

gonna sift through a couple pics..
have a look at this hilarious LSD plant while i get organized.

needing help staying upright. branches couldn't hold the tops and the secondaries exploded as the branches went sideways ..

the tangie clone is enjoying some flower time with the gals

we got some cupping and a wee bit of tipping. only about a couple wks out from chop so there's gonna be some weird stuff. i never had leaves remain as green all through flower as this. wish i'd gone heavier on the tangies, they produced better than the lsd did, i should have flipped the numbers on them and grew more tangie.

little stunty is having a pretty good flower run.

these are the smallest plants i ever grew, but their development has been real decent.

:ciao:
Highya bluter.
:passitleft:
How's your moms garden doing??

Tangie looks yummy:yummy:

hiya right back ... :passitleft:

it's doing great. we're behind in this zone this year. haven't had sustained heat. i planted some regular garden stuff as well for her in the back yard. it's not all container garden. i got some pics i'll put up today.

she's real happy, but she overplanted the buckets. runs in the family lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

one of stunty's northern lights cbd friends

the cbd plants never have trouble holding their heads up. the tangie has been good for that too. my lsd plants have real thin stalks compared to the bud size and have been a handful when trying to feed or move them.

we didn't stake or cage anything this run. i could have probably caged the lsd plants. was gonna grab some tomato cages when they were at the garden centers but the damned things sold too fast.

we just used the fuzzies to tie this lsd together.

got a couple of the container garden for those who were curious

it's doing ok but i'm worried it won't get a proper dry cycle ever ... only fed the res once and everything has remained wet. mom did some light top feeding on the big containers at the very beginning but that's been all. we haven't added to the res at all since day one.

radishes and onions

the radishes are just about done. i have no idea on the onions. i like green onion shoots though.

the tomato buckets started producing already. i was kinda surprised.

i'm considering running a tomato bucket or two in cannabis as an outdoor grow next year. mom really wants me to let her have some outside to play with. i just don't see a dry cycle though. i have no clue why the container plants are doing as well as they have been. it can't hurt to just toss a couple clones in dirt when i do the next spring run, and let her have at it. i'd just do cbd to be safe.

some green and yellow beans

i think this is all carrots. really like garden carrots. we had to screen it to keep the squirrels out. i have used that same stucco wire for scrogging before. works well but the holes are a bit small, haven't scrogged in a few years either.

that's the container update .. :)

so back to cannabis lol ... say high to little hempy shampoo cuppie ... :p

flowering in less than a litre of perlite. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i wonder if i'll get 1/4 oz or more. i'm guessing it makes a 1/4.
at one point i was gonna throw the poor thing away, and now i'm asking 7g lol :laughtwo:

Damnit, I thought this thread was for hipsters! ;) ... (tucks tail) I’ll be on my way now. Haha Nah, I’m still here for the show.

forgot ... below is from post 1 lol :p

how many lost internet folk you think are gonna click on this looking for hipsters or hamsters ?

tangie with gals .. doing the center disco move

shampoo hempy cuppie won't be outdone and busts a move out front

:cheesygrinsmiley:

this run i concentrated on management and letting the plants have enough space for airflow and light penetration. they got a bit over manged in my opinion, but the development of what is there is freaking great. overall production will be less than what i can stuff in this space.

really like what i do see though

i haven't dropped the floor in the jungle room during this run at all. if you check the pics the tops aren't even above the power panel. i've never had plants in flower this short.

we we're running 8.5g / 5L which feels hot. all my grows seem to run hot.

we are either at swell / plateau or just past, so we have pulling back slow. should be at 8.0 in the next two feeds, unless something really complains. that still puts us in the 6.0g / gal range.

do something nice for your pops today if you can. mine has been running my flower room almost by himself for two months. he even caught the plateau and started pulling back with me having to prompt. i'm shutting down there for a couple months after this chop. didn't want him doing this much without me.

i bought my pops a makita mitre saw and gonna do a bbq roast for him today .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

sirloin tip roast marinated in bottle of cab with cracked pepper and montreal steak spice

have a good fathers day 420 :)

probably a pretty decent Dad too -

probably not that i know of .. :p

edit : my sister blew up the plans ... doing the roast today .. it's gonna melt. over 36 hrs marinating.

Container garden looks great!

thanks vg. mom is ecstatic that she can grow without too much trouble. she has a walker and can't bend or kneel to do the kind of work she used to.

she dotes over the containers and combs through them looking for weeds that may have blown in. dad caught her with a pellet gun we use to chase rabbits away lol..

Back
Top Bottom