Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

An extra rinse and, if you still have any sun, an afternoon in a lasagna pan (or two or three) in the backyard!
Well, looks like I have an after dinner project today.
We are still getting some sun, but we're also getting daily rain showers, so I think drying in the oven might be called for.
Is that straight bleach, or diluted?

Well, looks like I have an after dinner project today.
We are still getting some sun, but we're also getting daily rain showers, so I think drying in the oven might be called for.
Is that straight bleach, or diluted?
I don't measure but it's definitely diluted. I'm doing small amounts but it's like a tablespoon in 8oz of water. No clue what dilution kills everything but I'm sure that's easy to find on the internet along with the percentage sodium hypochlorite on the bottle.

I don't measure but it's definitely diluted. I'm doing small amounts but it's like a tablespoon in 8oz of water. No clue what dilution kills everything but I'm sure that's easy to find on the internet along with the percentage sodium hypochlorite on the bottle.
60ml per litre, excellent!
I have just the bucket for this.

Hey Bluter,
I'm checking Hempy Headquarters now, but I was wondering how you sterilize your perlite between grows?
So far I've put it in Corning Ware dishes with water and baked it at 120°C, and now that it's cooled off I'm spraying it with 3% H2O2.
Overkill?
I use perlite for cloning and run mine thru the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes on high and then let cool. Works great, but not sure how well it would scale.

Hey Bluter,
I'm checking Hempy Headquarters now, but I was wondering how you sterilize your perlite between grows?
So far I've put it in Corning Ware dishes with water and baked it at 120°C, and now that it's cooled off I'm spraying it with 3% H2O2.
Overkill?

the only thing i do now is sift it a bit to get rid of some of the flour. i simply give the old stuff a rinse if i re-use it.

Back
Top Bottom