Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

here's a little lsd bud getting some frost .... :)

starting checking trichomes. we are quite a ways off, everyone clear, maybe a cloudy one or two.

here is the whole plant ...

maturing nicely. some nice tops. cashing in on the earlier training.

tangie is all happy ....

glad i kept her going forward. going to be interesting to see if the clone delivers. some friends wanted a cutting just for the leaf mutation. kind of a nice looking plant in veg.

still feeding at 11g / 6 L RO. just under 7g / gal. we are looking to pull back quick. maybe another feed or two. at least we'll know the story by then.

another northern lights cbd tucked in the corner...

note the tipping and a little tacoing of the leaves... could be indicative of an over feed. over all the plants look good though, and i don't want to pull nutes when everyone is building so well... get a feeling we are pulling back at the end of the week.

here's our mar 19 jungle room pic ...

been pretty happy ...

sorting through pics for a kitchen installment ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

stay healthy 420. :green_heart:
Just swinging by @bluter . Very nice plants..looks like some great quality with weight. Thats always a sexy combo :high-five:

Careful fellas - probably should keep it closer to growing...
:surf:

lol ..i didn't start dad ... :p

it's true. i can't resist but react. i don't start political posts etc in this thread or others ... but i sure noticed i jump in both feet when someone else does .... :rolleyes:

i have started avoiding certain threads / topics in a sort of self censure .....
there are some things i hold my comments on, it's fair ... and then a machine gun of opinion ... :bongrip:

well i got the all clear to be at work monday... which is comforting.
we may be restricting or closing public access though. probably not right away but i feel it is in the pipes... :bongrip:

i have a free take out salad for any one available lol ...

super fresh and doing well ....

though i'm not so sure about this one ...

showing some kind of mutation. the leaves eventually green through. there's a couple other strange things with this one .. which doesn't bode too well for it in a time of plenty clones lol ... :p

still haven't pulled the trigger on the hempy cups ...
part of me wants to run them -- i would if i ran both rooms full time .. but sigh ... :straightface:

the 2L girls continue to get some work done ...

waiting at the spa lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

finished topping them out today, and kept up with training.

a fuzzy pic and loop ... just showing how a big fuzzy loop can support and bend a branch in to shape for training ...

sorry about the fuzzy pics ... not using the flash so much -- i am low on batteries ... there's been a run on damn batteries .. though just at hardware places and grocery stores here. plenty at 7-11's etc ..

had rechargeables for years, but the chargers kept blowing up ... i hear they are better now ..

my mom wears an insulin pump and i had to go search for friggin batteries..

i twisted this top branch where i figgered there'd be a hole ...

bit aggressive, but thought it was young enough and wanted to see what happened ..

boy this place is crickets today ... hope everyone ok. :green_heart:

i haven't been super active myself. gonna check with the folks tonight and have a look at the jungle room.
may have to limit contact if this drags out ... which is problematic for everyone.

fort st veg clone this aft ....

all the recruits in training .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Colorful setup and I'm glad you got that salad packaged to go! If I were closer I'd take that variegated one (if that trip could be considered essential). My Sour G looks like that in spots on every clone.

You take your pics with a camera or do you have a phone that takes store-bought batteries? :cheesygrinsmiley: I gave up rechargeables as well because you never know when the charger is going to overheat or just give you the old blinking red "I don't like this one" light.

Looks like you're staying busy... :welldone:

Colorful setup and I'm glad you got that salad packaged to go! If I were closer I'd take that variegated one (if that trip could be considered essential). My Sour G looks like that in spots on every clone.

there's a wierd leaf or two i should get a pic of. i thought i may have mis-labeled a mutant tangie clone, but the leaf structure is all wrong.

now that i'm thinking of it, i may have mis-labeled an lsd as a nl cbd instead... might mean someone is gonna get a hot one as they look the same lol ... :p

boy, i hope it's in my mix if that's correct ....

You take your pics with a camera or do you have a phone that takes store-bought batteries? I gave up rechargeables as well because you never know when the charger is going to overheat or just give you the old blinking red "I don't like this one" light.

using a camera right now. my phone is actually better in some cases ... :rolleyes:

both are just a hair above a rock and chisel ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

my mom started selling my run - off water .... :laughtwo:

she's been using it on the house plants with incredible results. all her coffee - klatch buddies have been asking how she does it --- and asking if they could get some ..

she was going to give it away, but couldn't figger a way to explain why it was free.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

It seems that Amazon orders are being delayed in Canada. Most of what I ordered today won't arrive until the middle of May. That includes a 10Kg bag of MC. I decided to order today to lock in the current prices, as our dollar is losing it's buying power fast. It's now at only 69¢ US.

in Canada ... :)
yeah, you need to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't dig in to the stem.

the gov't here was initially worried about the economics, but that changed rapidly.

you really did get the tin hat with that info pack eh .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

in the western world we have trump, putin, and boris all deep in to abdicating actual leadership in favour of practicing shock doctrine and disaster capitalism. ruling from this quarter requires a constant state of upheaval and panic. this is now the standard operating procedure for all conservative movements. you see it everywhere. brexit. conservatives barely bother to hide it anymore.

the virus was likely an answer to their prayers considering their collective performance lately. of course they will leverage the situation at best to advance their private causes. but they didn't plan or plant it. none of them have their shit together well enough to do that.

only a well organized and technologically advanced dictatorship would have that capacity at present. guess who that would be....

but they didn't do that either. they are not that stupid. perhaps that short-sighted, but not that stupid.

this actually began the way they all do. an animal issue crossing the animal / human barrier and wreaking havoc. china, for all it's advances, still clings to third world style live markets, still harbours strong beliefs in voodoo medicine, and still drives and consumes the black market in exotic rare animal parts.

that's where this came from. china lives in abject fear we will take notice and demand accountability. that's why all the obfuscation crap started.

as for the other 4 corona virus strains -- we all have it everywhere. if you grew up on earth you have their dna inside you right now. they are part of you. they are permanent and ubiquitous. 100% of all doctors educated anywhere white coats are used know and understand this.
this is my feelings too on the flu being just that. govt will use this to excuse their 10 yr abuse of funds here. lockdown is in place without the force at present but that will come. ours were slow to react because boris the clown was too scared of the monumental move that will adhere him to the 1% for life and he knows it will be rumbled as they all are. morw truth in the epidemic following the switch on of 5g and then hiding the adjustment period of the citizens to be blamed on covid.in history with every advance of electro power grids there is a major global epidemic exactly like this. 1918 the wireless radio went online followed by a major pandemic. same when the radar network went live in the 40's now we have another blanket technology that again hits our electrical fields with a new frequency that expels mutated waste from damaged cells as a virus does. The flu season and media are assisting the this "acceptable loss of life" as a period of adjustment to the new frequencies being transmitted. Wuhan 1st major 5g switch on. Italy another , Iran another and those cruise ships that sailed to port full of "carriers and victims" were on a modern liner surrounded by rhmmthi
air ultra powerful 5g network as advertised on their site for the cruises !!!. Well worth a look at this and how they tested previous pandemics to know that it was grid power related. No transmission of the "virus " to non sufferers was possible even when injected with mucus from an infected person. Again all historical facts. tin foil indeed. hahaha. I am sane and safe thankfully but trapped with the sheeple in panic mode living on pasta with toilet tissue goujons and hand sanitizer homemade sauce !!

lol ..i didn't start dad ... :p

it's true. i can't resist but react. i don't start political posts etc in this thread or others ... but i sure noticed i jump in both feet when someone else does .... :rolleyes:

i have started avoiding certain threads / topics in a sort of self censure .....
there are some things i hold my comments on, it's fair ... and then a machine gun of opinion ... :bongrip:
sorry bluter, thought it was an open topic mate. ooops lol

Hey bluter- just wandered in here to ask a question since the MC thread seems to be closed.
Is Mega Crop a magnet for moisture? I accidentally left a small jar open on my shelf while away a few days, and now the whole top layer of it is a bubbling mass of slimy goo. I suppose it’s possible I spilled something on it but I don’t think so...

Hey bluter- just wandered in here to ask a question since the MC thread seems to be closed.
Is Mega Crop a magnet for moisture? I accidentally left a small jar open on my shelf while away a few days, and now the whole top layer of it is a bubbling mass of slimy goo. I suppose it’s possible I spilled something on it but I don’t think so...

Yes, MC is hygroscopic (attracts moisture). One or two folks posted pictures of what you describe in the MC thread.

It seems that Amazon orders are being delayed in Canada. Most of what I ordered today won't arrive until the middle of May. That includes a 10Kg bag of MC. I decided to order today to lock in the current prices, as our dollar is losing it's buying power fast. It's now at only 69¢ US.
Now everything shipping prime is saying April 21!

Now everything shipping prime is saying April 21!

They put up a FAQ...
'We are working with our selling partners to temporarily prioritize household staples, medical supplies and other high demand products coming into our fulfillment centres '

Back
Top Bottom