Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Nice going mate.
We are growing the same Gelat OG,
I got a pheno like yours and a super indica version, basically a stem with shade leaves... Hahaha.
Im impressed with it so far, Im 2 weeks since flip.

LR72

Nice going mate.
We are growing the same Gelat OG,
I got a pheno like yours and a super indica version, basically a stem with shade leaves... Hahaha.
Im impressed with it so far, Im 2 weeks since flip.

LR72
Hey bro! Nice one. Im expecting reeeeal good things from her i must say. The smell coming off her just in veg is citrusy and dank when i was stripping leaves and stuff yesterday. Ill roll through and take a look cuz.

Shame on the male, the girls look pretty sweet though.
Ah its all good PW i was hoping for just the one but its nice to have 2 studs to choose from. Once ive seperated and flipped em ill have a proper look at em to decide which will be my sperm donor ;)

Im sorry if I called hermie on a male... Lol
At least a use can come from a male.
My eye aint the best, got cracked by a meth rager last year.....
I saw the flower... Not the stalk... My bad. I wont do calls on plant sex any more, just to be safe..... Lol

Im sorry if I called hermie on a male... Lol
At least a use can come from a male.
My eye aint the best, got cracked by a meth rager last year.....
I saw the flower... Not the stalk... My bad. I wont do calls on plant sex any more, just to be safe..... Lol
Haha oh did you think one of em was a hermie? Na bro im about 99% sure they are straight up males. Be fun to see what flower traits i can carry over to the next gen from the selected male :p. Im hoping for a smelly and frosty male. The first male i identified is winning in terms of vigor but this could be due to Octoprick having multiple top shoots

WooHooo! Thats the best I can do at 2am...... :Rasta:
Good work mate, you watch that peyote critical, out of all the girls in flower....she is the widest.... Hope you got a nice phenotype.

LR72

WooHooo! Thats the best I can do at 2am...... :Rasta:
Good work mate, you watch that peyote critical, out of all the girls in flower....she is the widest.... Hope you got a nice phenotype.

LR72
Haha get to bed! I dont last past 12 these days :s
Well i got 3 popping so hopefully i get a little variation. I like me some bush so i hope ya right cuz! Lol

Back
Top Bottom