Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Yoooo. GelatOG and GSCrack are looking good after yesterdays supercrop

The younglings are loving life right now. Gave em their first dose of nurture amplifier. Looked like there was a liiitle fade on the new green growth. The alaskan is up n open but looks a little funky. Not sure how she'll progress but we will see.
Super happs to see the 2 c99s and all 3 of the peyote criticals (especially after the 2 i had purchased before got molested and fucked by yours truly).

Ok first up the big girls!. So far so good. Starting to believe that the additives i been using arent needed and have actually been doing more harm than good with my current nutrients. So for now im cutting it out of all my girls feedings. I will however be upping the grow nutes a smidge :). Want to see if i can snap the little girls out of their funk quick before flipping the room.

Here is Bruce Banger whos doing pretty well aswell. Gonna do one last little strip on her before flower comes me thinks. Shes gonna be nice though. I didnt even take pics of the CMG girls cos they are truly doing my swede in lol.

The lil veg tent is looking happy. The 2 older c99xBB are looking happier and starting to take off. Gonna clip em tommorow i think. Get a quick quad going on. The seedlings are looking awesome all except the little alaskan purple which im not sure is gonna make it now that the lid is off the humidome.

Done a bit of training on the girls today and miraculously it seems that the feed without the additives has actually snapped them out of their funk :s lol. Musta been throwing the PH outta whack or something.

The C99s and peppermint got a topping. C99#1 is getting quaded #2 just got topped with 3 nodes. Peppermints getting a quick quad aswell.
Alaskan purple was not making it. Pulled it outta the dirt and the tap root was non existent. The others all have roots coming out the bottom already.

Nice job brother. They were ready for a flip day.
Thanks Derb it was definitely needed man. Im starting to lean towards taking em off 24h light while in veg maybe itll help some on the next grow. Or maybe ive hit some genetics that teally dont like training? Lol either way after 2 days under 12/12 the awkward little fuckers look much better.

Back
Top Bottom