Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Looking nice Bilbo!
Lovely lil collection.
Outstanding lineup brother. I think we have similar taste profiles. Good to see you back on track.
:passitleft:
Thanks boys! I do put a lot of thought into what im gonna drop and what genetics i bring in to the fold in the first place. Some of em are just pure luck or my misses picking a random gem lol. C99xBlueberry, Black Sugar and Bruce Banger are the main examples of my girlfriends seed picking prowess lol.

Ok ive made an executive decision! For now ill just be posting the gals from the flower room in this thread as the breeding side of things is what im most interested in for this particular thread. The C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple thread will obviously be for the c99 x BB girls and my Bilbo's Barney's Banger With The Mars Hydro TS1000 Oioiii! thread will be for the rest :D. I do apologise but as suspected it was a bit more than i could chew lol. The other 2 are dedicated journals anyway so why not dedicate this one?! Ill still be dropping group pics so ya can see their progress though... like this :D
That Peppermint Kush in the middle looks pretty. Ima call her Schnapps :p

Anyway on with the big girls. Heres Bruce Banger AKA HULK. Canopys looking nice. Girly parts are starting to poke out. Its looking good for her!!.

GSCrack up in the bits as usual looking disheveled but sexy. Kinda like a young Anna Nicole Smith. Dirty sexy.

Shes gonna go bonkers i swear. Really hope the stretch is minimal... i cant see it though with them sativa looking genetics lol. Not that much headroom left :s

Critical jack from Dinafem looking oh so lovely. After her initial mutation she has been up there with GSCrack as my fave plants to grow this run. GSCrack was just to vigorous to keep up with in terms of training. This girl was like a submissive little morsel bending to my every whim :p

The GelatOG from @SeedsMan is looking much healthier and certainly seems like shes appreciated the light flip. All these girls are looking a bit hungry though so i cant wait to give em a nice dose of bloom nutes with a dash of plantmagic+ ignition in there.

The 24k Tangie x Teaser Kush and Red bottoms are looking awesome. Bernadette (24k #1) is my prime candidate for the sticky green facial from one of the males. Pretty sure Bruce Banger and GSCrack will be getting hit with it aswell, Not gonna throw it on Crit Jack as i wanna pheno hunt a batch of those beans to find a liqourice pheno anyway so ill wait. GelatOG ill be honest has been a bit finicky for my taste. Who knows she coulda just been hungry this whole time cos i have recently heard shes a BIG feeder. Either way its a strain i will be trying again but drop a few and keep only the strongest growers out the gate.

Here we have GSCrack and Crit Jack 7 days after the flip. Got their first flower feeding and im expecting by the time i get back up on monday ill officially be able to call it day 1 flower. Pics to come then of pistil development :p.

And here we have some male bits on the 24k tangie x teaser kush. I apologise for the poor photo. You can actually see the male part on the other side of the branch clearer than you can the one i was tryna snap a pic of lol

Ok so im thinkin.. Day 1 Flower ? Bruce, GelatOG, Crit Jack and GSCrack are definitely there. The smaller girls are there or there abouts although i suspect my one Red Bottoms may be a male :'( FML oh well onwards and upwards!!!.

Just a quick run through of the bambinos. The older 3 of this bunch are annoying the shit outta me so just this lot got photo snapped for now :D

Back
Top Bottom