Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Wow bilbo things are really balking up with the big girls. Sorry for having problems with the babies. They can be finicky sometimes.
My fault for tryna fix something that werent really broke. Shoulda gone with my gut rather than being cheap n know it all-y lol

Allll of these girls are close now! C99xBb is getting axed in a few days! Then ill be trich checking the rest but in farely confident they got about a week n a bit left

Bruce banger popped up!!! No movement on the other girls just yet. Im not hopeful for the others, this was the only one i thought would make it and it has. Just hope im not right about the other girls lol.

looking good so are you giving them a little shock treatment outside in the snow lol time to get the scissors ready your going to have some serious scissor hash from those girls enjoy bud!:smokin:
Lol pretty much cuz. I gotta take em out for waters anyway but i use cold ass water and let em sit and drain in the cold. They are under a shelter when the snows falling though. Dont want no moisture on me buds!

Have you thought about doing a video update for your Cannapot journal? Maybe a bit cleaner in the language department.

I'm not putting you down at all. My boyfriend says that my mouth could make a sailor blush.

Have you thought about doing a video update for your Cannapot journal? Maybe a bit cleaner in the language department.

I'm not putting you down at all. My boyfriend says that my mouth could make a sailor blush.
Yer I have thought about it but when I get rolling it just comes out :( lol. Atleast with typing theres a filter between brain and audience.
Na its cool I get told all the time stop swearing... by everyone lol

Great update your girls look great bro, nice fat nugs!! That darker Amnesia is beautiful bro, your gonna have a hell of a harvest!!
Cheers mate. That one and the other purple-ish one ill be jarring up for the longest time before touching. The light chunky girl will be getting smoked up first lol

Back
Top Bottom