Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Of course much love big. Everything I said was mainly applicable to hydroponics. It seems you understand the concept anyways. The goal is to have no nutrients readily available in the vascular system, meaning that the plant spends the nutrients stored in the leaves(assimilated nutrients) with no nutrients in the vascular system to replace what's in the plant tissue. Letting the soil dry will accomplish this.

My point about the drying and curing is that you can grow AMAZING weed and screw it up 100% with a poor cure and dry.

When I think of optimal, Big, what crosses my mind is that the plant has everything it needs to perform the cell reproduction and expansion as efficiently and with as little stress as possible.

At the end of the day, the only real difference between ANY of our buds should be genetics. Hex growing method, hex nutrients.

You're going to have some amazing meds and lots soon big. . and hey you're an awesome dude for helping out my buddy Moonshine.

You said it there sister. One last thanks big before you get tired of hearing it. Yall all rock!

Hehe that's what it's all about!

I think half of why I wanna flush is because of the pretty colors and biological changes that starvation brings out . .

But yeah I'm sure it'll turn out no matter what happens :3 the dry and cure is my specialty so I'm excited to get that done! I can't tell you how many batches of weed I've evaluated over the years, it's gotta be in the tens of thousands :S

Between the feel for what I want, nd the environmental control I have, once the dehum arrives today XD, I think we'll run it home bignstrange style!! :D

And I'm glad I could help :3 honestly I've never been in a position to help like that so I'm honored. What you guys see is everything I have, I put everything I had into this, and with the support of my family and 420 mag I had an opportunity to do something cool for someone and I'm really greatful for the opportunity! I wish I could do more of that, one day!

Stripped some fans to help get light onto these girls for the last little bit! Nugs are fattening and I saw a couple Amber trichromes just starting to form on alecxks!

Should finish strong :3

I hope you're sorting those leaves into sugar and non-sugar piles! If not, send them to me and I'll do it :)
Hell yea man

Actually all of the fans are covered in trichromes too so they've all been going into a freezer bag since week 4 lol

Gunna make a big ass batch of oil, see what we can get outta there babies ;P

Can't wait to trim these girls . . I get scissor hash from trimming anything over 20 fan leaves .

Some random pics! Sorry no good ones! Used my good camera for pics but my computer isn't reading sd cards? Plans in motion to set up a new desk with my old Mac mini so I can get a work station hehe good pics will start coming soon! In the mean time I'll see if I can't grab some on my phone tonight .

The dehum I got pulled about 1.5 gallons over a 14 hour period :S really glad I bit the bullet on this one, ambient rh is down to 45 50, waaaaayyy easier to manage the room now :D

Our little monster cropped left overs are gunna be up potted today! The other 2 got moved upstairs to keep.as house plants XD

And then we have Sapphy B! Our Sapphire OG by HSO!

Peppa our gorgeous mother . I'm ready to build another cloner and get another batch going :3 still waiting on her first round of stubborn clones to root :S

And a pink shot of the big girls :3 frosty and dank as f^%K, really not much more to say! They're doing that thing when the buds fatten and start growing in wierd shapes and I love it, I've actually never seen plants this developed before in person so I've really been enjoying watching them !!. .

Definitely have a few nice pieces in there!

Super stoked :3 . . .

. . . Sorry about the photos,,, you never seen mine then . every one in there are looking nice and loved
Nice plants my friend
Lol thanks Jaga! I'll come check yours out .

Nothing but love for these ladies . .

House plants, HAR! Is Sapphy B FIM'ed? And holy cow Bign, get the kink out of the dehum hose, please? I don't care if it works anyway!
. !! Yea Sapphy got kind of a rough top / fim n she really took to it!

And it works Lol, when I get home I'll see if I can't smooth it out a bit, just for you:p .

That tent is poppin at the seams, your gonna be having alot of fun in the up coming weeks.
Hell yeah man! I love harvest . .

Can't wait to make some bubble :3

Bubble baag..bubabubabuble bagggz....to a chopped hook and some bass. Bubabubabubble.
Bout ta bubble! Woo solventless extracts ftw :3
Plants are looking good and you going to be trimming for quite awhile on your harvest from the looks of it.
Here's hoping man! Seeing some nice looking buds on there, just hoping they're as dense as they look!

Time will tell! :3

Back
Top Bottom