Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Looking good! I can't get mine to grow like
Like that.
You mean like Sapphire? She's a wierd one man I swear she's at day 40 n she's still just tiny :S

I think it's just the difference between soil and cfls and soiless and led, these girls love the light, airy mixture for sure, n they don't mind being wet for a long time in it either!

Idk just guessing lol I honestly have no idea what I'm doing these days :S

You mean like Sapphire? She's a wierd one man I swear she's at day 40 n she's still just tiny :S

I think it's just the difference between soil and cfls and soiless and led, these girls love the light, airy mixture for sure, n they don't mind being wet for a long time in it either!

Idk just guessing lol I honestly have no idea what I'm doing these days :S
I guess my situation has to do with growing all autos. They don't start to get a growth spurt until they bud it seems.

I guess my situation has to do with growing all autos. They don't start to get a growth spurt until they bud it seems.
Yea probably has something to do with that for sure, the rudearalis in them keeps them small I suppose!

Then I guess they start flowering n stretch out for you n that's kinda it?

I think I'll always be a photoperiod guy :S I'm not a fan of that unpredictability :S

Yea probably has something to do with that for sure, the rudearalis in them keeps them small I suppose!

Then I guess they start flowering n stretch out for you n that's kinda it?

I think I'll always be a photoperiod guy :S I'm not a fan of that unpredictability :S
I don't have separate areas for veg and bud, or the space to grow photos in. That's a summer thing for now.

I don't have separate areas for veg and bud, or the space to grow photos in. That's a summer thing for now.
Yea, I guess if you need the variety, perpetual autos isn't a bad idea!

I'd be happy to see you do a summer grow n get set up with a couple pounds, free natural light for the win XD

That takes huuuge pressure off the indoor grow for the rest of the year :3

Yea, I guess if you need the variety, perpetual autos isn't a bad idea!

I'd be happy to see you do a summer grow n get set up with a couple pounds, free natural light for the win XD

That takes huuuge pressure off the indoor grow for the rest of the year :3
If I can get a regular auto perp harvest indoors I'll be able to get a good haul in the summer. I just need access to some smoke while the others are flowering.

If I can get a regular auto perp harvest indoors I'll be able to get a good haul in the summer. I just need access to some smoke while the others are flowering.
No doubt, how many grams a day are you needing on average?

I hope I get to participate in the outdoor season here hehe apparently not many people are doing it anymore? I'd be happy to have a mountain to myself XD

Also heard they aren't doing helicopter fly bys after legalization here? That would be rad !!

Hiiii Biggie. Every one looks beautiful today especially my gal psycho! I'd say your humidity is fine, I struggled in my last Grow with RH of 70's and the fans kept the mold away, just my experience. Flowering during winter in Edmonton is where it's at...45% every time I open the tent.
Have a super day. I'm going to get into some blackberry Kush from my pal and make some oil from my fresh defoil;)
9d6f432526954b60652df9bfb728de2a.jpg

e6686690f09f7a9e38a944fe3f3e020e.jpg

It's a #gigglesfordays kinda strain...

You just loooooove keeping us in suspense!

When the budget permits you should look at the $70 MarsHydro 300 I got. 18" headroom is all you need and you'll notice the difference for sure!

Wanna know something? When my plants hit about 6" tall I have 18" headroom. When they're 7" tall I have 17", and so forth. I don't have the space for one of those yet. If I get another growroom on the go I may be able to look into one.

Hiiii Biggie. Every one looks beautiful today especially my gal psycho! I'd say your humidity is fine, I struggled in my last Grow with RH of 70's and the fans kept the mold away, just my experience. Flowering during winter in Edmonton is where it's at...45% every time I open the tent.
Have a super day. I'm going to get into some blackberry Kush from my pal and make some oil from my fresh defoil;)
9d6f432526954b60652df9bfb728de2a.jpg

e6686690f09f7a9e38a944fe3f3e020e.jpg

It's a #gigglesfordays kinda strain...

Damn i need some oc that giggly pot.

Morning strange. Those girls looking amazing man. Especially angel ww. I just noticed and love how you hung your fan with adjustable caribeners. Im off to check my tent to see if i can do that too. Have same fan:thumb: Just need something to hang it with. Lets see what i have besides scotch tape and a pixie stick! Oh....and one folded envelope. Lol. Just being silly. Later bro!!! And thanks again. Im thinking wed on the light arriving. Woot woot.

I can do good with two grams a day. On a bad I can do a lot more. My problem is that being a chronic pothead I have difficulty restraining myself.

My plan though, is to try for a good outdoor crop and hope my indoor carries me through to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom