BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

And a pain in the ass to trim!

I've heard that getting into the plant maybe a week preharvest and clipping the larger fans is ok and will save time during harvest. You ever do that?

My wife started stripping fan leaves a couple days before harvest last season. Worked pretty well.

Nice update Beez & Liquid! I’m digging the NL as well. I noticed your Sour Diesel has a lot of leaf, I hate trimming plants like that. She looks nice though and I can’t wait to see your Northern Lights and White Widow flower.

I noticed your Sour Diesel has a lot of leaf, I hate trimming plants like that.
Actually, the one I grew last year wasn't bad at all when trimming - except for the large volume of work (nearly 2 lbs of dry wieght). :cool:

Sour D. is 70% Sativa but this year it looks more indica-like so far.

It's been almost a week since our last update. So here we go with a Friday update:

White Widow & Northern Lights:

They are still vegging along nicely. No issues to speak of, and growing at a rate of about 3/4 inch per day.

Lemon Potion Auto #1:

Buds are still bulking up. At 63 days, it's near the breeder's life cycle estimate, but still looks like it'll be at least a couple more weeks away.

Lemon Potion Auto #2 & LSD-25 Auto:

The LPa2 is looking better than LPa1 did at this stage, so I'm pretty happy about that. LSD-25 is also looking pretty good and starting to pick up on the growth rate - it grew about 4 inches in the last 5 days. At 23 days still no sign of flowering so that's good. LPa1 showed pistils at day 29.

Lab Rats (Sour Diesel & Bagseed):

Sour Diesel seems to continue bulking up, but Bagseed might be starting to reveg. It's grown 1.5 inches in the past 5 days after halting it's growth a couple weeks ago. It might be time to start moving it into the shed a couple hours before dusk each night to get it back into flowering mode. Here's what the growth chart looks like:
Growth chart 02.jpg
Nice update Beez! Love how healthy all the girls look! The LPa is growing great and getting a nice size cola ! Great work brother

I was going to ask a question regarding my LSD-25 Auto on whether to top it or not. It's grown 4.5 inches in the last 3 days and is now at 15 inches and still growing fast.

However, I just noticed its first pistils today.

So, I'm guessing that since it is starting to flower, I shouldn't mess with it any more. Too bad, I was thinking that it would stay in veg a couple more weeks.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom