BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

How about a Friday morning update...
Everything looks pretty good in the garden today. 4 days in a row here with no fog, beautiful day should be about 78F today. :yahoo:
Let's start with a group shot. We did a little rearranging to maximize sunlight.
BTW the potted plants in the back are tomatoes and peppers.

Photoperiod Plants:

Plants are growing steady now and ready for a little pruning of the bottoms and insides -- maybe this weekend.
Here's the growth/event chart:
Growth chart 03.jpg

Autos:
I'm still learning what to expect with autos, but so far I think they are looking pretty descent. Lemon Potion #2 looks a lot different than LPa1.

Lab Rats:
I've been moving these into the shed a couple hours early each night to encourage them to get back into flowering. Seems to be new bud growth happening so "fingers crossed"...

Good news on the "reveg vs flower" experiment. After 4 days of moving the plants into the shed a couple hours early each evening, I think I've flipped them back into flowering mode. I see new pistils popping out on both plants. :yahoo:

Maybe I'll keep this up a little longer :cool:
Tote that barge, lift that bale...;)

Grow on!

Happy Saturday everyone update:

Another beautiful day today, should be about 88°F.

We did some light pruning today to the lower sections of both WW and NL. We went with a more minimalist approach.

Last week we were doing our daily critter check, and I came across this little bugger. Looks to be a baby grasshopper. Let's just say, tango down.

Happy Saturday everyone update:

Another beautiful day today, should be about 88°F.

We did some light pruning today to the lower sections of both WW and NL. We went with a more minimalist approach.

Last week we were doing our daily critter check, and I came across this little bugger. Looks to be a baby grasshopper. Let's just say, tango down.
Grow's lookin' gorgeous! :bravo:

I get grasshoppers in my garden every year. They don't seem to much at all to my cannabis plants...but as I've detailed in my thread on predators, they're never 'round for very long in my plots.

Grow on!

Beautiful day in the garden here and the Dope plants are looking, well, dope ! :yummy:

I don’t think that’s a baby grasshopper. It looks like a predator to me - long feelers etc. I wouldn’t kill that, is quite possibly friend not foe. I think it’s a clear enough picture to drop in my thread and ask Pt for help with... I assume you won’t mind :)
:Namaste:

I was in a picture taking mood this morning and messing with some effects lenses for my phone camera. Here's some shots of the autos.

The LSD is starting to show some nice color at day 32.

Finally some close-ups of Lemon Potion 1. Getting frosty and what hairs it does have are starting to show pink.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend. :Namaste:

I’m sure that must be something to do with the ruderalis genes maybe intersecting oddly with the other genetics when we see autos look like this.

I had this one outside late last year. An Early Miss auto from crop king seeds and the strangest ‘bud’ structure I’ve seen, if you can even call it buds. It’s a bit similar to yours...

full

I think yours officially has more pistils that this one did.

full

Cabbage buds :laughtwo: . I actually eventually lost it to rot in the early summer rains that I couldn’t save it from :rip: It smelled amazing right before that happened tho. I should grow another.

Anyhoo - i just thought it was similar, and this below is a wild ruderalis apparently.

Definitely expressing some of those genes in the flower structure i think
:passitleft:

I’m sure that must be something to do with the ruderalis genes maybe intersecting oddly with the other genetics when we see autos look like this.

I had this one outside late last year. An Early Miss auto from crop king seeds and the strangest ‘bud’ structure I’ve seen, if you can even call it buds. It’s a bit similar to yours...

full

I think yours officially has more pistils that this one did.

full

Cabbage buds :laughtwo: . I actually eventually lost it to rot in the early summer rains that I couldn’t save it from :rip: It smelled amazing right before that happened tho. I should grow another.

Anyhoo - i just thought it was similar, and this below is a wild ruderalis apparently.

Definitely expressing some of those genes in the flower structure i think
:passitleft:
Cabbage buds! Hah! :rofl:

It certainly does look like similar bud structure to our Lemon Potion, but fortunately ours is not quite as bad as your example. I'm still hoping the buds emerge a little more as it matures.

The plants must like this HOT weather - especially LSD-25 Auto. It grew 2 inches yesterday and has grown 7 inches in the past 4 days!

Name That Strain:
@Liquidintel spoke with the guy that grew this bagseed. He said he grew 3 plants: Stephen Hawking OG, ACDC, and Trainwreck.
This plant seems to be heavily learning toward Sativa so SH is probably eliminated as it is 70% Indica. So that leaves either ACDC (70% Sativa) which is a 20:1 CBD plant or Trainwreck (80% Sativa) with a THC of 18% - 25%. I searched here and elsewhere for photos of the two strains, and it could be either one, but mostly resembles Trainwreck.

Honestly, we'd be happy with either one - they both seem like good strains. This plant has been getting 12 hrs darkness since June 1st, and has definitely shown buds to be developing again. Looks like it might be a pretty descent bud structure by the time it's ready for harvest. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom