Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Beemerbill,
I see that you have it together on your new toys and ladies. Looks great to me. Your idea of dealing with the mold, new greenhouse, with heat and air exchange, should work just like you planned. Good job there my ol` friend.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

A fine weed to you and yours Bee and a super weedend in store for you I hope:circle-of-love:

And a fine weed day to you also fishy. Big day for all fathers this weedend so I hope you have a great time.

Beemerbill,
I see that you have it together on your new toys and ladies. Looks great to me. Your idea of dealing with the mold, new greenhouse, with heat and air exchange, should work just like you planned. Good job there my ol` friend.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

thank you YR. I'm having a heck of a time waiting to utilize all the goodies. I already have tomato's on and all the other veggies are doing great also so I guess I better be thankful. I just started using a need nute. Sea Blast Earth Juice. I watered my tent plants the other night and they are going crazy. I will be watering the rest tomorrow.

I figured I would take a few pictures of the babies and the girls. I fertilized the outside plants with the Sea Blast and also the tomato's. Here's the babies

The tent with 3 Harlequin and a Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider
0011358.jpg

Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider with a Afghani bullrider in the middle

0041191.jpg
0051140.jpg
006992.jpg

Harlequin

007940.jpg

Jack Herer
010722.jpg

Sour Kush
009772.jpg

Royal Medic
008865.jpg

Not sure
011614.jpg

Auto Bubblelicious
012547.jpg

Cream Carmel
014480.jpg

Amnesia
013524.jpg

the babies
Auto Bubblelicious
015425.jpg

and a Jack Herer and a Royal Medic
0031294.jpg

what kind of peppers are in the starters?
the whole grow looks fabulous bee! a banner year for you buddy!
good weed to you and have a great fathers day too:)

your plants all look good.

Thanks KingJohnC, I'm feeling good about this grow and the health of the girls. Time will tell

what kind of peppers are in the starters?
the whole grow looks fabulous bee! a banner year for you buddy!
good weed to you and have a great fathers day too:)

Thanks fishy. We always hope for a banner crop and this one is looking pretty good right now. the pepper are a mix of green, red and yellow. I'm hoping to get a NFT hydro system set up this weekend for them.

I wanna be your friend:)
Don't have any friends ? I just sent my extras to 2 friends for their summer grow. That is what friends are for.:peace:

Don't have any friends ? I just sent my extras to 2 friends for their summer grow. That is what friends are for.:peace:

just talked to a friend and he is on the way over to get the babies.

Well I was working in the greenhouse and noticed my first auto, which is a Bubblelicious, is flowering. Dam thing is only 18" tall. Wish I had 10 of these. I planted it around the first of may and now it's flowering outside. We'll see how this thing produces.

2013-06-15_20-15-40_782.jpg

Good Skunkday to you Bee! love your little auto in flower!
Happy Daddy day:)

And a good Skunk day to you also. Happy Fathers Day Fishy. I'm loving the little slut too. 6 weeks old and flowering. :circle-of-love::laughtwo::laughtwo: Saying skunk day reminds me of a plant we have out here. It's skunk cabbage and grow in wet areas. Smells like a good skunk weed. pun intended.

I've been trimming and defoliating for the last couple of day and i put the HPS in this evening. Flipping the timer to 12/12 and we are off. If I get to much stretch the light will be through the top of the tent. 3 Harlequin and 1 Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider are the girls that are going to show their stuff. The aroma is a coming.

I've been trimming and defoliating for the last couple of day and i put the HPS in this evening. Flipping the timer to 12/12 and we are off. If I get to much stretch the light will be through the top of the tent. 3 Harlequin and 1 Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider are the girls that are going to show their stuff. The aroma is a coming.
YAY:morenutes:
Happy Friedday bee:)

Happy Flippin' Frieday Bee!

YAY:morenutes:
Happy Friedday bee:)

You too Fishy!

Love the greenhouse Bill. I definitely wish I had one... for my tomatos and peppers as well as my MMJ, lol. Looking good.

Thanks rune. Loving the greenhouse. I have tomato's on and Bubblelicous is flowering. What more can I ask for.

Back
Top Bottom