Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Good weed Bee!
the girls are smokin hot! you got it going on for sure brother.
Reps to you:)

Thanks fish. the girls are looking hot and it feels good.

good morning my greenhouse bud.....last year I buried some into the ground and buried some pots and all . The ones in the ground only out grew the ones in pots by a little bit.But they got huge and I could not have moved them if I had wanted to.Half of mine are already getting moved into and out of the dark room every night to force the flowers now .ever tried it? Have to do it every night for 8 weeks ,It worked great last year for me. But the big ones in greenhouse are fun to watch they get real big.I.m getting mine in the ground soon also. good luck and good weed to you

good morning my greenhouse bud.....last year I buried some into the ground and buried some pots and all . The ones in the ground only out grew the ones in pots by a little bit.But they got huge and I could not have moved them if I had wanted to.Half of mine are already getting moved into and out of the dark room every night to force the flowers now .ever tried it? Have to do it every night for 8 weeks ,It worked great last year for me. But the big ones in greenhouse are fun to watch they get real big.I.m getting mine in the ground soon also. good luck and good weed to you

Good afternoon Bozzo. Last year the ones in the pot didn't get as big as the one I planted in the the ground. It wasn't huge but it was around 6 1/2 ft with a lot of bud. Dam wet weather and humidity and bud rot didn't help but this year that will not happen. I will have heat in the greenhouse and fans a running. You filled your greenhouse last year and I hope we both do it again this year. Don't forget to put your girls to bed.

good weed Bee:)

well I figured I would get a few pictures taken today. the girls are growing and are looking good. The first picture is in the tent. There are 3 Harlequin and one Hybird/ Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider. I'm thinking about pulling 2 plants out and putting them outside. I'm running GLR lighting and I was wondering if I will screw up their hormones and herm them. I need some Harlequin and a heavy indica for meds so I want to put the other two into flower and i would like to veg the other two outside.

014474.jpg

the next are in the greenhouse and seem to be doing really good, We have some rainy weather coming so I may move the girls on the deck into the greenhouse.

Cream Carmel
011610.jpg

Amnesia
012543.jpg

Auto Bubblelicious

010717.jpg

right to left and front Jack Herer--- sour kush--- royal medic--- I'm questioning myself on the next one. It's a Durban Poison or Querkle

009768.jpg

another Harlequin

008861.jpg

the 2 on the outside are Hybird/ Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider with a afghani Bullrider in the middle

007935.jpg

I dont think you can stress a plant in veg to hermi.so I wouldn't worry about putting the girls outside. Now shock is another story but you know that:)
good weed Bee:circle-of-love:

I dont think you can stress a plant in veg to hermi.so I wouldn't worry about putting the girls outside. Now shock is another story but you know that:)
good weed Bee:circle-of-love:

:thanks: Fishy though I better ask. You have a good weed day too. Oh I forgot the baby. another Auto Bubblelicio
013521.jpg

they must have made their way to my BBQ yesterday. silly posts:)

Wish could have been at your BBQ. I was weedeating and I'm sore as hell this morning. How did the meat turn out? I bet great and I'm sure all had a good time. congrats to your son for graduating and you for being there for him.

18lb pork shoulder didn't last 45miutes. My wife made me a plate with some on it and stashed it.Bless her heart or I wouldn't have even got to taste it:)the turkeys went almost as fast not even enough left for a samich Ha Ha i never got a bite of those:)
wished you could have been there too bee

Wish could have been at your BBQ. I was weedeating and I'm sore as hell this morning. How did the meat turn out? I bet great and I'm sure all had a good time. congrats to your son for graduating and you for being there for him.

I'm with you Bee! I built a rack for stacking firewood yesterday. Loaded it up with a chord and realized it wasn't quite right so I unloaded it, fixed it and loaded it again. All that was after a two hour bike ride. Woke up this AM and my right wrist is complaining. Good thing I have some good meds hanging around. :)

18lb pork shoulder didn't last 45miutes. My wife made me a plate with some on it and stashed it.Bless her heart or I wouldn't have even got to taste it:)the turkeys went almost as fast not even enough left for a samich Ha Ha i never got a bite of those:)
wished you could have been there too bee

Fishy, as the cook it's your responsibility to taste test everything you're cooking, often. The cook should never go without tasting his own concoctions. :)

two things I do well Kushie, cook and drink...well make that three cook, drink and eat. in that order:)
there was no doubt that it was going to taste good. but after I start eating there is no more drinking so you see where my priorities are :)
Fishy, as the cook it's your responsibility to taste test everything you're cooking, often. The cook should never go without tasting his own concoctions. :)

two things I do well Kushie, cook and drink...well make that three cook, drink and eat. in that order:)
there was no doubt that it was going to taste good. but after I start eating there is no more drinking so you see where my priorities are :)

:laughtwo: OK! I wasn't trying to question your cooking prowess. I notice you didn't include growing weed on your list, and I've seen how well you can grow...

A fine weed to you and yours Bee and a super weedend in store for you I hope:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom