Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Flowering Day 15....

The POG is just an awesome plant. She's pushing flowers and slowing on the stretch a bit. There's still 5 days left before she's trimmed and then we'll see if the thrips like having there habitat reduced. The bottom leaves are still getting hit pretty badly but they'll all be coming off soon enough. Loving this plant....
ORG_DSC01640.JPG
ORG_DSC01642.JPG
ORG_DSC01643.JPG
ORG_DSC01644.JPG
ORG_DSC01645.JPG
ORG_DSC01646.JPG
ORG_DSC01647.JPG
ORG_DSC01648.JPG
ORG_DSC01649.JPG
ORG_DSC01651.JPG

They're looking great Prof. Been real smooth sailing for the OS & GZ since flip by the look of things. They're picking up speed on the frost development department that's for sure. POG is a real beast! I'd love to give her a go outdoors and see what kinda bush she'd develop, she seems like a very vigorous grower.
You can see the GZ is gonna give you some colourful / darker flowers. I picked up 2g of Barney's Gorilla Zkittles the other day and it was delicious but did not have any special colours to her. :yummy:
The GZ is up top, cheese rosin middle & greenhouse grown Blue cheese down below.

They're looking great Prof. Been real smooth sailing for the OS & GZ since flip by the look of things. They're picking up speed on the frost development department that's for sure. POG is a real beast! I'd love to give her a go outdoors and see what kinda bush she'd develop, she seems like a very vigorous grower.
You can see the GZ is gonna give you some colourful / darker flowers. I picked up 2g of Barney's Gorilla Zkittles the other day and it was delicious but did not have any special colours to her. :yummy:
The GZ is up top, cheese rosin middle & greenhouse grown Blue cheese down below.
What did the GZ taste like? Looks like I may have a dark plant which would be great. I'm free from concern with the OS and the GZ but I'd like to give the POG some more light. I've been thinking about biting the bullet and getting a HPS bulb. I'm not sure whether a 600w would be too hot or if a 400w would be good enough. I'd like to get the best possible light for her size as I've spent a lot of time on her. I'd be a shame to grow such a large plant and have a bad yield because of poor light coverage and penetration.

The 400 & 600 have no difference in running temps, if anything maybe 1 or 2c more but if you run a cool tube or hud it will drop a good 5-10c.

I'm currently running a 600w mh bulb in a cool tube but plan to put my 2 600w hud systems in and seeing what the temps are like with it being a 4x4 tent.

What did the GZ taste like? Looks like I may have a dark plant which would be great.
The batch i got had a low terpene profile so whoever grew it was lacking something. It was fruity more on the berry end of things and mildly sweet. It gave me super dry mouth which was weird cause i don't get it much, so that was funny. I've just heard it generally has got a great terp profile so i was a bit disappointed. Got me super goofed though! It's a bit early but are you getting any smell off the GZ yet? You'll see me growing it before the end of the year too :yummy: I have no doubt yours will come out better than the batch i smoked. I'll look into it but i suspect the darker flowering pheno like yours has the terps i'm looking for.
I'm not sure whether a 600w would be too hot or if a 400w would be good enough.
She'll love an HPS i'm sure, when i jumped from 400w to 600w i upped my fan slightly and got about an 3c increase in temp. So i'd say go with the 600w! But fully agreed. The Pog is a beast and will need some good light to get her to where you want her :yummy:

Mines not so much into the broomsticks though and instead like to flip biblical scripture at me. She likes to remind me that judgement day is upon us
Isn't your MIL the one who gave birth to your SIL who used to sell the weed that you gave her for personal use? Sounds like she should have bigger fish to fry than yours!
It's nice not having to check on the dodgy propagator anymore.
That's gotta be a huge relief. Good call Professor.
I've given them both a light trim as well but it's barely noticeable....
I know it's obvious, but I realized why these three plants look especially spectacular...no net! :welldone:
.... I hate poor penetration. :(
Said almost everyone ever :).

This is a thread about plants VG. Somebody open a window :lot-o-toke:
The 400 & 600 have no difference in running temps, if anything maybe 1 or 2c more but if you run a cool tube or hud it will drop a good 5-10c.

I'm currently running a 600w mh bulb in a cool tube but plan to put my 2 600w hud systems in and seeing what the temps are like with it being a 4x4 tent.
I do have a cooltube so I may give it a go
The batch i got had a low terpene profile so whoever grew it was lacking something. It was fruity more on the berry end of things and mildly sweet. It gave me super dry mouth which was weird cause i don't get it much, so that was funny. I've just heard it generally has got a great terp profile so i was a bit disappointed. Got me super goofed though! It's a bit early but are you getting any smell off the GZ yet? You'll see me growing it before the end of the year too :yummy: I have no doubt yours will come out better than the batch i smoked. I'll look into it but i suspect the darker flowering pheno like yours has the terps i'm looking for.

She'll love an HPS i'm sure, when i jumped from 400w to 600w i upped my fan slightly and got about an 3c increase in temp. So i'd say go with the 600w! But fully agreed. The Pog is a beast and will need some good light to get her to where you want her :yummy:
At the moment she has an earthy smell with a little chemmy tang. I think it's going to get good. The OS doesn't smell as much yet. Still early days yet
For realz! Drive it deep or step TF aside! LoL
Lol! :eek:
I know it's obvious, but I realized why these three plants look especially spectacular...no net!
I'll probably regret not having a net on the GZ shortly. It feels like she's going to get her sway on later in flower

Seeing all y'all photos I realize how much I need to improve. Just harvested my 3rd plant ever and it was just a big improvement from the last but a far cry from what I see on here.

This is critical purple kush after a quick trim. Seem like forever since it was only a seed cant wait to have a taste.

Attachments

• 20190609_225022.jpg
    20190609_225022.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190609_225005.jpg
    20190609_225005.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 27
OMG that's so f'in funny :rofl:
I never understood what it meant until you said it. I hear it all the time around here. Damn!
I was bad. Mr.Ground sent me to trim jail. :(

Seeing all y'all photos I realize how much I need to improve. Just harvested my 3rd plant ever and it was just a big improvement from the last but a far cry from what I see on here.

This is critical purple kush after a quick trim. Seem like forever since it was only a seed cant wait to have a taste.
She looks great Dragoond. Don't worry too much. It's like you said, she was an improvement on your last. The more you grow the better you'll get. We've got the best site for cannabis related information right here as well. I wish I had joined 420 when I started growing. Could have saved me a lot of hassle

1200W in 4x4 would be absolute killer. I am still waiting for my f*ck*ng qb's :smokin: I will stack 2x 288 qb's and one r300 in 3x3. That setup would match 600W HPS for sure. I am expecting great results with that. Your setup would be more intense than that so hopefully temps would be OK.

What did the GZ taste like? Looks like I may have a dark plant which would be great. I'm free from concern with the OS and the GZ but I'd like to give the POG some more light. I've been thinking about biting the bullet and getting a HPS bulb. I'm not sure whether a 600w would be too hot or if a 400w would be good enough. I'd like to get the best possible light for her size as I've spent a lot of time on her. I'd be a shame to grow such a large plant and have a bad yield because of poor light coverage and penetration.

Definately go with a cool tube + 600W. 200W makes huge difference.

Flowering Day 15....

The POG is just an awesome plant. She's pushing flowers and slowing on the stretch a bit. There's still 5 days left before she's trimmed and then we'll see if the thrips like having there habitat reduced. The bottom leaves are still getting hit pretty badly but they'll all be coming off soon enough. Loving this plant....
ORG_DSC01640.JPG
ORG_DSC01642.JPG
ORG_DSC01643.JPG
ORG_DSC01644.JPG
ORG_DSC01645.JPG
ORG_DSC01646.JPG
ORG_DSC01647.JPG
ORG_DSC01648.JPG
ORG_DSC01649.JPG
ORG_DSC01651.JPG
great updates prof. they are flying mate. The buds on pog are beauties already. love the thick pistils on her. it is easy to see how great these ladies will turn out. loved the soil update too.!!!.lol
I dropped my phone into bg41 and snapped two arms off her. have grafted one back in but not sure it will retake. She will have to be managed a diff way now i think.
It is great being able to see so many flowering now too. seems an eternity away atm.lol Love your grow mate
after deliberation i am treating the bg41 as if its her first topping again. still going for the 4way , just take a littlenlonger maybe

I have had partners calling me "justin" and "tintin" during the lights out mambo before i realised about poor penetration. I thought they had other lovers !!! , even had one of the kids run in and jump on my back during the act to hear Mrs GG below whisper " Thankyou " !!!!

I have had partners calling me "justin" and "tintin" during the lights out mambo before i realised about poor penetration. I thought they had other lovers !!! , even had one of the kids run in and jump on my back during the act to hear Mrs GG below whisper " Thankyou " !!!!
Omg too funny!!! :rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

On the cool tubes issue. I run 2 x 600w inline , straight through in winter but now its warmer i extract from the intake through carbon filter from the room .it can get warm with the heatwaves hitting(31°c) but i can keep it at approx 26°c max ( avg 23°c ) with this routing. If needed i use the other exhaust at hot times and open the doors. I dont think i have suffered using the tubes from too much heat. co2 and other products ( like the one i sent you in pic for heat prof ?) can help. It is heavier on electricity use without a doubt but..... It means i can give my ladies Karma sutric levels of Penetration ( No VirginGround , you cannot borrow them for mr VG!!!! -see Toucan play that game, boom ! , and again!!!) Lol

Back
Top Bottom