Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Veg Tent Update Continued....

All I had to do was leave them alone but no. They've been reset and all are now a similar size and have the same amount of growth tips which is two. Twinline?....
ORG_DSC04307.JPG
ORG_DSC04311.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC04308.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC04309.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC04310.JPG

Purple Punch....

The new POG or PP as she may sometimes be called is still alive and shooting out new roots. She's a tiny bit pale but I think she's just hungry. There's excellent growth happening still and at this rate it won't be long until she's big enough to flower. I was hoping to flower all of these 4 at the same time but I don't think she'll need another 6 weeks veg time. She's looking like a classic indica at the moment and I'm not sure what to expect in regards to stretch but I'd be willing to bet that it won't be much. She has plenty of room in here all on her own so I'll be able to illuminate her better than I did with the OS. All we have to do now is fix her roots before it gets out of hand....
ORG_DSC04315.JPG
ORG_DSC04319.JPG
ORG_DSC04316.JPG
ORG_DSC04317.JPG

Some buds wouldn't fit in the jars! Amazing haul from an amazing plant. Well done Professor, well done. :thumb:
Thanks Shed! She powered through all her problems and proved to be a tough and easy to grow strain. She's going to be pretty tasty after a good cure.
Bon voyage señorita POG :green_heart:
Beautiful nugs Professor. Looks like some fine stuff you got there. Mighty fine looking 1/2 quads you got there :thumb: too!
Thanks Mr S! They're actually young double quads or 2XQ's as they are rather fashionable named in the industry.
OK the last part may have been sarcastic a wee bit, Professor Scissorhands!
Lol. What's sarcasm? Seriously though, i think I have a tinkering problem. Defolaholic!

Hey Prof, that's a huge haul from the POG - she was a beast! Beautiful nugs.
Nice pruning on the plants in veg! Purple Punch is growing well, will she be getting the tent alone like the POG?

Good to see everyone having some fun and learning things along the way. I've learnt that if I ever have challenge Mr S to a game of poker I should remove all the spades! Anyway, before I get carried away I have some updates for y'all!

The Phantom OG....

The numbers are in for the POG. She came in at 11.2oz or 317g :party:

Not a bad score there. It's not far off my secret prediction which was 12oz so it's a little lower than I had hoped for. Not that I'm disappointed, no no. I'm very pleased with the results as it was my first real go at trying for a big plant. I've set the bar for the Purple Punch and my next goal will be to smash it. The Phantom will be jarred up tomorrow morning as she is pretty much ready for the cure. She's an awesome strain and her buds have a lot going for them. I've had a sample and they're pretty tasty already. There's definitely heavy cookie influence but also an earthy, oldskool flavour. She's strong as well. It didint take me long to fall asleep after a joint last night. I then had a good nights sleep as our daughter actually slept through lol. Here's some pics that I managed to take earlier but I'll get some more pics of her in some sunlight tomorrow. I'll do some pics with the OS, GZ and POG side by side. For now though here is the POG....
ORG_DSC04337.JPG
ORG_DSC04338.JPG
ORG_DSC04325.JPG
ORG_DSC04327.JPG
ORG_DSC04330.JPG
ORG_DSC04332.JPG
ORG_DSC04334.JPG
ORG_DSC04335.JPG
ORG_DSC04336.JPG
Wow prof you've done it again 11.2 oz off one plant I'm amazed. I must know your secrets lol. Seriously though fantastic job my friend those buds look delicious. The shot glass shot is NOTM material for sure

PP? Named after the yellow leaf color? I think you need to get the roots and the color sorted before you flip. Looks N hungry and it will need it for flower. Are you keeping the water cool and going with H2O2?

The new math! Progress :).
don't worry. She'll be fixed before we go into flower. I think I underestimated how hungry she was . I'll increase the nutrient strength when I clean the res next. I'm not doing anything actively to keep the water cool but it's only about 23C. The H2O2 is on the way!
Isn’t a half quad just a mainline or manifold? Lol

Either way the girls are looking good Prof and I’m excited to see this PPunch!! I’ll be dropping mine in a few weeks time along with some others!
thanks Dutch! They're whatever you want them to be lol.

The Purple Punch is killing it and rather ironically dying in the process. I'm still getting the hang of the MegaCrop in the DWC. I thought that I may have given her slightly too much feed but it seems like I didn't do enough. She's getting another res change tomorrow when hopefully the peroxide will be here.
Last night I stayed up and worked out a couple of formulas for slowing the earth rotation down a bit to see what happens when the days get longer. So, yes, progress!
So what happens?
Hey Prof, that's a huge haul from the POG - she was a beast! Beautiful nugs.
Nice pruning on the plants in veg! Purple Punch is growing well, will she be getting the tent alone like the POG?
thanks Irie! Yep. The Purple Punch will be in here all on her lonesome. My goal is to simply beat the POG. Queen PP!

:passitleft:

Wow prof you've done it again 11.2 oz of one plant I'm amazed. I must know your secrets lol. Seriously though fantastic job my friend those buds look delicious. The shot glass shot is NOTM material for sure
Thanks N! She's a beauty for sure. I'm really impressed with this strain and will happily recommend her to anyone. The buds are heavy and sticky. Not quite as sticky as the GZ but still very good. Mrs Flora hasn't seen this one yet and I think that she'll be pretty surprised lol

I dunno, I fell asleep. Did you notice anything?
I'm not sure but I feel slightly older than I did yesterday. Hmmm
Those POG nugs have some great color on them.
They look super yummy!!!
thanks VG! Her red hairs are striking and stand out against her multihued buds. I'll have to find a way of taking better colour pics for the Purple Punch as I don't think we got to see enough of the POG. I could use the 200w high bay for pics when the HPS turns off.

I'm not sure but I feel slightly older than I did yesterday. Hmmm

thanks VG! Her red hairs are striking and stand out against her multihued buds. I'll have to find a way of taking better colour pics for the Purple Punch as I don't think we got to see enough of the POG. I could use the 200w high bay for pics when the HPS turns off.
The closer you can get to 6500-7000k the better for pics.IMO.
What is your high bay for Kelvin?

Fascinating. I must have forgotten to carry the one. You should have felt younger! The days were supposed to be longer. I think I may have let Shed down :(
dont worry Mr S, simply reverse the math and everything will be doozie
The closer you can get to 6500-7000k the better for pics.IMO.
What is your high bay for Kelvin?
It's 4500k. I do have a 7000k but the camera hates taking pics with it. It starts doing that strobe thing where the lines start going up and down the screen.

Haha it made me smile seeing all those formulas. I did math prep school. I remember once I knew all of those formulas and could write them easily. Hahaha 15 years back already!

Hey Flash. Interesting, Sauga led me to believe that he did these the other night. The only formula I'm any good with is for feeding babies. Welcome aboard!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom