Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Flowering Tent Update....

The leaves are growing back though I think it's safe to assume that they've been halted and won't stretch much more. Earlier they looked like this....
ORG_DSC04259.JPG

So I did this to them....
ORG_DSC04261.JPG
ORG_DSC04262.JPG
ORG_DSC04273.JPG

Now they're roughly the same hieght lol....
ORG_DSC04263.JPG
ORG_DSC04264.JPG
ORG_DSC04265.JPG
ORG_DSC04266.JPG
ORG_DSC04267.JPG

How are you tackling the Ca deficiency GG?
I think it is only in a small number of leaves that were getting burnt by the led too close. Not thought of ca def as no other signs on others and only those too near the light ?.

Hey Prof. Loving the look of the Shiskaberry! Nice bends in the bloom tent you’ve evened things nicely in there. Glad to hear the family is back to good health, take it easy brother :passitleft:
I’ve got a few questions for you if you don’t mind - so as you know my last run conisted of 5 different strains in the same box and I’ve pulled a few good looking seeds from a each strains bud... there aren’t many so I thought it was due to light leaks in the DIY box. Would the seeds be viable? Regulars? Same strain or possible hybrid? :nomo:

Thanks HH. The grow lighting was absolutely horrifying to look at when I came home from work. I think I took some ok pics. I wasn't looking at the camera screen when I was taking them lol

Does that mean I have to thank HH again for this one? Twice? One thanks for each H :)

I don't think that the BG's do as well in small spaces though I think they may be a good candidate for an outdoor grow. Provided they don't hermie all over the place that is lol. I still have one who's playing ball so hopefully she'll prove that it's no time all bad. Now that you mention it I did notice that one of the very lowest bud sites which I removed on BG 2 looked a bit odd. I wish I had left it now to see what it did. I've no time had any seeds but a fair few pollen sacks lower down. If I see nanas then depending on how bad it is I'll remove her from the tent. Would you like a little sample of the POG? Does the pope shit in the woods? He does when he's camping!....
ORG_DSC04289.JPG

Thanks N! Hope you get better yourself.
I've done a bit in the garden and things are looking good at the moment. Fingers crossed for the Purple Punch. I'll show you what I mean in a moment but I think she'll be ok. Her roots don't look too bad but she's going a bit like lettuce lol. It may be because she needs more nutes or something else though.

There's nowhere for the thrips to hide anymore either. Time for some updates!

:passitleft:
Too right we do !!!!. She looks perfect too prof.
I have yet again been seed popping on the bg41
20190807_234107.jpg

Gutted i missed the nanners if they were there. She is being pulled in the morning. I will be careful not to throw her around too much and she is also next to rhe fan ffs. lol
whats the betting she fucks my whole crop up.??
Ready or not she will be smoked as placebo until real harvests. lol gutted

If that were me GG and kept pulling seedpods I would just remove her all together! I removed my Wedding Cake because of her naughty boy parts and she’s been banished to the outside for finishing! Letting her stay in there there is clearly pollen that has been released and has the potential to continue spreading and seeding the lot as time progresses. Every branch that is seeded focuses on the seed production rather than bulking and Trichome production so just a heads up!!

That looks a lot more like Cal deficiency than light burn. Light burn would be noticeable on all the uppers closest to the light but those spots are lower down as well! What’s your plan of action for recovery!
cal mag agaun. i ran out a few weeks back and have never really had to use it. Skint too so will be a comedy of errors until i can sort it. Thought it was the Led too close. never had a ca def before now ?.

Flowering Tent Update....

The leaves are growing back though I think it's safe to assume that they've been halted and won't stretch much more. Earlier they looked like this....
ORG_DSC04259.JPG

So I did this to them....
ORG_DSC04261.JPG
ORG_DSC04262.JPG
ORG_DSC04273.JPG

Now they're roughly the same hieght lol....
ORG_DSC04263.JPG
ORG_DSC04264.JPG
ORG_DSC04265.JPG
ORG_DSC04266.JPG
ORG_DSC04267.JPG
Thats how she needs to be treated prof. should have snapped mine too.lol looking good mate.

I'll need to tie them down now to prevent them from reaching back up. At the beginning of this one I remember saying that I'd be nice to these lol....
ORG_DSC04268.JPG
ORG_DSC04269.JPG
ORG_DSC04270.JPG
ORG_DSC04271.JPG
ORG_DSC04272.JPG
A little bend here a little twist there....Perfect lol
There you go prof she will be much more manageable now
Shishkaberry....

I'm very impressed with this little lady. She's easily the strongest out of the soil plants. I'll definitely have to slow her down if I'm to maintain any kind of order for the next round of plants. Because of what I did to the VK I'm going to have to change my original plan slightly. My plans aren't known for their success rate lol. I'm looking forward to some more Blueberry and I have this one and the Blue Gelato to win me over. I think that this one will be one to watch....
ORG_DSC04244.JPG
ORG_DSC04245.JPG
ORG_DSC04249.JPG
The shishkaberry looks like a great strain so far. I checked out some seeds of her sounds like she will be really tasty. That fast growth reminds me of the Os in veg very vigorous. I'm sure you will do a great job with her.

Hey Prof. Loving the look of the Shiskaberry! Nice bends in the bloom tent you’ve evened things nicely in there. Glad to hear the family is back to good health, take it easy brother :passitleft:
I’ve got a few questions for you if you don’t mind - so as you know my last run conisted of 5 different strains in the same box and I’ve pulled a few good looking seeds from a each strains bud... there aren’t many so I thought it was due to light leaks in the DIY box. Would the seeds be viable? Regulars? Same strain or possible hybrid? :nomo:
Thanks Irie. I don't see anything wrong with running those seeds you've acquired from your buds. Light leaks are a pretty reliable way of making plants hermie so the genetics could still be good. It all depends on who pollinated who. If only one plant released pollen then the rest would be crosses of that plant. If a few of them released pollen though you could get many different combinations. As far as I'm aware you can pollinate one plant with many different strains so you could be getting different crosses from different parts of a plant. Could be fun seeing what you get.
Too right we do !!!!. She looks perfect too prof.
I have yet again been seed popping on the bg41
20190807_234107.jpg

Gutted i missed the nanners if they were there. She is being pulled in the morning. I will be careful not to throw her around too much and she is also next to rhe fan ffs. lol
whats the betting she fucks my whole crop up.??
Ready or not she will be smoked as placebo until real harvests. lol gutted
That's a whole lotta seeds. How far from harvest are you now?
A little bend here a little twist there....Perfect lol
There you go prof she will be much more manageable now

The shishkaberry looks like a great strain so far. I checked out some seeds of her sounds like she will be really tasty. That fast growth reminds me of the Os in veg very vigorous. I'm sure you will do a great job with her.
lol. I've got them down but the trick is getting them to stay there.

There something about the Shishkaberry that is satisfying. When all else is falling apart around you just look at the Shishkaberry lol

LEDs usually push your plants to require more calmag!!
Thanks dutch. i dod read that a while back but never twigged. thanks for the eyes on mate. Thankfully only the pog so far but will get calmag asap.

Back
Top Bottom