Badrock's Bud Factory

Here is my personal grow. 1 week into 12/12 under one 1000w HPS. 2 Gorilla Glue #4 and a Black Cherry Punch in FFOF using Natures Nectar N,P,K. Also 1 GG4 in FFOF using Geoflora nutrients amended with Down To Earth kelp and bone meal.

Wow! Amazing plants, question for you how did they get so tall in a week?
Being new at this I see a lot of posts stating heres my after 2 weeks etc and its full bloom etc.
When my seeds came through the soil it took a good couple of weeks to climb to over an inch.
I am well into my grow of the plants hard to say the precise date when they popped through the soil as I planted mid March
So for the sake of it let's say growth started in April but had a low wattage light to start which could have affected them but I fixed that after and installed 2 x 1200 LEDs and they took off!
After a month and a half the tallest plant I have is 16 inches from base to canopy.
Yours after one week look incredible!!

You rock! The testing results are very interesting. I expected something a little different from the effects I get off this glue. Anyway, thanks!

Here is some year-old Glue I smashed yesterday:

Wow! Amazing plants, question for you how did they get so tall in a week?
Being new at this I see a lot of posts stating heres my after 2 weeks etc and its full bloom etc.
When my seeds came through the soil it took a good couple of weeks to climb to over an inch.
I am well into my grow of the plants hard to say the precise date when they popped through the soil as I planted mid March
So for the sake of it let's say growth started in April but had a low wattage light to start which could have affected them but I fixed that after and installed 2 x 1200 LEDs and they took off!
After a month and a half the tallest plant I have is 16 inches from base to canopy.
Yours after one week look incredible!!

Alot of variables. Clones vs seeds, lighting, genetics....

You rock! The testing results are very interesting. I expected something a little different from the effects I get off this glue. Anyway, thanks!

Here is some year-old Glue I smashed yesterday:

Its crazy how different a strain can be from grower to grower. My Montana kush is the plant I see it with most, she gets around. Nobody has the same result. Don't even look, taste or smell the same. My neighbor started a grow, I give him a light, a clone, nutes. We are even on the same water table and they were night n day different.

Its crazy how different a strain can be from grower to grower. My Montana kush is the plant I see it with most, she gets around. Nobody has the same result. Don't even look, taste or smell the same. My neighbor started a grow, I give him a light, a clone, nutes. We are even on the same water table and they were night n day different.
I see the same. I did exactly as you described and gave a buddy lights, clones, nutes, and we grew at the same time. Huge difference. My biggest problem—if growing my own weed can be considered a problem—is environment. I cannot get RH dialed in at all down here. This morning, while raining outside, my flower room was 75%...

Im not complaining at that THC % though... It’s outstanding stuff!

Quick update on the the 3 blue magoo. The male is straight up pungent skunk, like the plant structure to.
One female is turning purple n has a good funk to her. The other one is the smallest but super tight mode spacing. Sorry for the yellow light, I'll pull them out n get good pics once buds develope.

Blue magoo male

Blue magoo females

I've been working at the factory here for a week or so. Marz keeps us on a tight schedule. I don't get a lot of bathroom breaks, but I can smoke all the weed I want. :rofl:

Actually I've never even been to Michigan. I'm in montana near Glacier park.
Hmm must have mixed up what i read with your name. Read last night someone had their med shop in michgan. Thought it was you. Guess that dab got me again

Back
Top Bottom