Badrock's Bud Factory

It won’t be long, they pack on a lot of weight in the last 2 weeks.
Think it around day 22 or so
So bad ass @Marzbadrock Is that the cut you said you had for years?
I've had the Montana kush for years now, I got 3 of her under HPS on 1 table with 5 lime berry mega. Under the LED table and 1 HPS table I have 4 black cherry punch on each table and 4 grandpa glue on each. The cool thing is they are all nug or plant of the month winners. Not all from me but the same cuts.

All winners wowzers totally stoked for ya over there in Montana! How about the laws there any better now?
New laws go in effect January 2021 but no commercial license until end of 2021. They recently "untethered" patients, thats been a game changer for me.
Is the MK yours did you cultivate it?
Yes! She is from a original cut of Skywalker kush I got frome a buddy in 2008, I bred her with my mentors Montana Black #5 male. I got some really killer genetics but lost all the seeds (packed up in my exes shit) and MTK is the only thing left.

Be proud they are Champion genetics! Plus who knows what the future will bring now that this legalization thing is happening and we get to live in the time when it is taking hold. And see what the seed brings forth.

I wish I had more room for experiments. I can only pop off a few new seeds at a time and between culling males and crapshoot with genetics its hard to get keepers.

Back
Top Bottom