Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Yes but then when you overdo it you really didnt. :) It would help prevent this situation.

No never to a auto. So I guess it doesnt help you now but when you grow photoperiods it will be of use. Or do you plan to always grow autos?

No never to a auto. So I guess it doesnt help you now but when you grow photoperiods it will be of use. Or do you plan to always grow autos?

I'm going to grow a little of each.. The plan for now is a little uncertain.. maybe i'll be vegging Kjell's next batch so he can get an extra harvest in this year. (he can only grow during the hotter months) so that would be 4 photoperiod plants but i'll be sending those on to Kjell when they need to flower.. So if i can fit it in there i'll grow an auto or two alongside those 4 photoperiods.. But we'll see what happens :) But i would rather go with photoperiods because they are less fuzzy to stress and nutes.

You can buy the meters on ebay for like 10 buck each. Stretch needs to be controlled before its a problem, after its a problem is too late.
The CFL's are cheap. Its not an either or thing you need meters and you need to control your light, move the LED lower that won't cost anything and you can do that now.

at the moment it is an either or thing, cause im broke man.
Honestly i dont think any of my plants have been stretching that bad at all. But i guess i could place something below her to rase her a little bit, i cant move the light. ;)

i wouldn't worry about stretch to much. if they get leggy so what. outdoors i have had some tall leggy plants. indoors not as bad. I only care how the buds smoke when they are done. if my c99 didn't stretch she would be 1 big bud lol. i can only say i need to take afew pics she is buds everywhere all 5'8" wide and 32" tall well closer to 36" now i bet i need to measure her again. she is dropping fan leaves like nuts. but i dont care about them and she doesn't need them at this point. i think 3-4 weeks left is all. I so cant wait to taste her (c99= Pineapple express/Bubblegum) both strains are solid and great smoke. I had a c99 before but this is the first brothers grim version i have run across.

They're hanging around 60-70cm above the canopy

This is the picture I was referring to, it looks a bit more than that.

IMG_20157.JPG

away you rock. love what you do and how you do it. Tryshard is a machine to let you know he loves his ladies and it shows in his grows. i do liek the led's allot. i am not gonna do led yet. I will do CMH to get the uvb rays from it. Plus as a bonus since i am gonna jsut grow 8 months a year maybe 9 to finish i can heat my house 12 hrs a day in winter easy. gonna blow the heat under my house since heat rises.

i was stoned off my arse and was talking with a grower i met on another forum who lives in michigan and knows how to grow. We talk 1 time a week for 3 hrs at a time. He uses the 400 cmh and his buds are so frosty it isnt funny. i want that. then i thought about my biggest heat bill last winter, it was $538 yes for a 1400 sqaure foot home. yes it is small but i have a spare bedroom and closet for my ladies. i figure instead of pushing the air up when it gets colder i would push it under the house. It will cost me $75 to run the hvac. i will also run a fresh air intake into the room to help a bit but will only be 200 cfm. it will be a vacuum in the room lmao. hey i live where last winter it was colder than -20 below F 17 times. un real usually we get 20 times under -10 F. i must save up money and buy a farm. Then its solar and wind. takes time i am on a 5 year plan.

538 in 1 month? Or are you on a 3 month bill cycle?

Back
Top Bottom