Autos Under A Mars Hydro FC 4800: Soilless & FN Fertilizer, By Farside05

You have more faith in me than I do. :)
You always catch the little details. You either have fantastic eyesight or a big ass monitor. Not bad for an "old man". :rofl:

@InTheShed @Growings I should have left "Waldo" in there to see if you spotted it. The back right pot had a tiny seedling of some sort of weed that sprouted. I pulled it out with little resistance. First time I've had a weed in Pro-Mix. Now I want to buy a Funko Pop! Waldo figurine for the tent. Nah, I'll just stick with chickens.

You always catch the little details. You either have fantastic eyesight or a big ass monitor. Not bad for an "old man". :rofl:
Think Billy Baldwin in Sliver.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Think Billy Baldwin in Sliver.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joke is a little lost on me. I saw it a long time ago and completely forgot the premise. All I can remember is that it has something to do with an apartment building. Maybe I'll have to revisit it.

Joke is a little lost on me. I saw it a long time ago and completely forgot the premise. All I can remember is that it has something to do with an apartment building. Maybe I'll have to revisit it.
He sits in a private secure room in his pad that he set up with like 200 monitors in a wall in front of him, all with different shots of people's apartments....Lol!

He sits in a private secure room in his pad that he set up with like 200 monitors in a wall in front of him, all with different shots of people's apartments....Lol!

Add in a box of Kleenex and some Jergens lotion and it sounds like a good Saturday night. :rofl:

Day 9

Upped them to the 6's and dialed the dimmer up to 70%, which give me about 25k lux at the current hanging height. I'd have to go look at other grows of mine, but these thing seem to be progressing pretty quickly. That's never a bad thing since size normally = more bud.

Back
Top Bottom