Autos Under A Mars Hydro FC 4800: Soilless & FN Fertilizer, By Farside05

We will too. :reading420magazine:

Probably not today. Got off work, replaced an outer tie rod, wheel speed sensor, coil packs, replaced the pressure washer carburetor, remotely fixed my dad's computer (aka my build from 2005 that's been running on a 75% overclock since build), most of the chores were in 90 degrees, and now I'm high in the pool.

Day 42

Yesterday everyone got a gallon of tap followed by 2 gallons of FN Fertilizer™. I shuffled around some risers the best I could to level things out. The left side could still use to be up a bit higher but I'm out of risers. The back right is on the floor.

Day 42

Yesterday everyone got a gallon of tap followed by 2 gallons of FN Fertilizer™. I shuffled around some risers the best I could to level things out. The left side could still use to be up a bit higher but I'm out of risers. The back right is on the floor.

Your garden looks awesome. The plant on the back right looks much improved. Done stretching it looks like? And I love the training on the front left plant. Nice job.

Local Motel 6 should have some, but moving the front one will work too.
:)

But I would be depriving the Motel 6 guest of all those free rolling papers.

Fresh out of those.

Front right is stretching. Probably can move a riser from under her to the back left. That would leave just the front left lower.

Looks very good! I have a question, why are the plants on the right taller than the ones on the left? Were they sown at the same time?

Looks very good! I have a question, why are the plants on the right taller than the ones on the left? Were they sown at the same time?

The front pair and the back pair are the same strains. All seedlings sprouted within a day and a half of each other. The height difference seems to be due to different phenotypes of the same strain. The front right isn't actually as tall as she appears. She was sitting on 3 risers while the back right is on the floor. I played musical chairs with the risers tonight to try to even things up more. I also raised the light more. Seeing some bleaching at the 50k+ lux level so I raised it and now it's around 43k lux. With raising the light and a much needed drink I expect them to be perkier in the AM.

Day 46

They seem to like the lower lux. Not shying away from the light as much. Might have to adjust my lux numbers a bit. Evidently plants react differently to a single spectrum, 3500k light, than to the Mars FC4800 and it's multi spectrum chips and UV.

Vacation has officially started. Got home at 7:20 AM. Did all my chores except pack. High as a MF including a harvest. Gonna crash for 6.

Two hours later and still no bed. Coming quick though. I used to give my son shit for "wasting weed". Smoking more when you're not going to to get any higher. Today I joined that club

Back from Punta Cana. Farside05 Jr managed to keep the wheels on the grow. Can't say the same for my mint plant outside. She's missed a few waterings and is real wilted. Hope she makes it.

Back
Top Bottom