Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

You so fly. .. haha love it.

Nothing special?

Own soil mix?
I'll take that recipe please.

Serious note though.. good to know I got a queen goddess coach. Lol✌✌

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow
Lmao well I could give it to you but in all honesty I'm not happy with this one and I would rather give one out that knocks it out of the park.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I need help with my clones. I have tried a few techniques from YouTube and alike but no luck. That all slowly die. Angle cut 45deg rooting hormone gel soaked growdan blocks in both demineralised and ph 5.5 - 6.5 water had in humidity dome with lid closed for 3-4 days humidity was at 95% . 1 cfl light 20 watt at a distance of 20-40 cm no sign of roots after 2 + weeks now starting to get yellow leaves. Help !
420-magazine-mobile1883124931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1018879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile256626334.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1220025913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile846971033.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2074023100.jpg
420-magazine-mobile711751025.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like there is still life there, so I would just say be patient. Sounds like you did and are doing the right thing, but are these autos you're trying to clone? I accidentally topped my auto and tried to turn that into a clone and it's not looking too promising.

My last grow, however, just at the last minute, I decided to turn my prunings into clones and did none of what you did - no 45 degree cut, no cloning hormone, no humidor - just popped them straight into the top of the pot into the clay pebbles with the mother and all 8 survived and prospered until the culling began. 3 of those are now being revegged after I let them flower.

Speaking of autos, my Quick One auto, which is advertised as seed to harvest in 59 days, is currently at day 48 and still not flowering. She is in with some photos and the daylight hours are in the process of being reduced - 1 hour every two days - and I suspect she will flower along with the photos. Definitely not what I expected from my first auto.

Speaking of autos, my Quick One auto, which is advertised as seed to harvest in 59 days, is currently at day 48 and still not flowering. She is in with some photos and the daylight hours are in the process of being reduced - 1 hour every two days - and I suspect she will flowering along with the photos. Definitely not what I expected from my first auto.

420-magazine-mobile662408077.jpg

This is my Blue dream auto at day 62 iT should be ready in 13 days... seedbanks mostly advertise th lowest delays... let the trichs tell you when shes done...

Pt

Looks like there is still life there, so I would just say be patient. Sounds like you did and are doing the right thing, but are these autos you're trying to clone? I accidentally topped my auto and tried to turn that into a clone and it's not looking too promising.

My last grow, however, just at the last minute, I decided to turn my prunings into clones and did none of what you did - no 45 degree cut, no cloning hormone, no humidor - just popped them straight into the top of the pot into the clay pebbles with the mother and all 8 survived and prospered until the culling began. 3 of those are now being revegged after I let them flower.

Cheers greengostarr. I got five seeds from someone who got them in there weed. So I'm not sure if they are autos, of the five only one grew and is doing great. I will post a picture of the mother now . Mother now starting flower light schedule.
420-magazine-mobile2099334030.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1198552680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1826968654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1124818257.jpg

Am I getting this right, you re-veged an auto? If so how? Please and thank you.

Lol, no, you don't quite have it right. I currently am running ONE auto, 3 from seed and 3 revegged photos. I can understand why you would want info on a revegged auto, but alas, like all good fairy tales, that is what that shall remain. :)

The other fairy tales and dragons that I found do exist are the 9oz and multiple pound ones. This thread has people doing what they shouldn't be done with autos and it seems to work. Sorry you mentioned re-vegging in an auto thread thus I went searching for Sasquatch....lol...

Has anyone found their pics from 420 online? I did a search of "pics of early miss autoflower" & the same for NYCd autoflower, and found a few of my photos with the 420 watermark on it. How & why does this happen? Thanks!!
I think once we upload our pics they have the right to use them. That's why I don't upload on their network

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think once we upload our pics they have the right to use them. That's why I don't upload on their network

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't think they use them. I think the google web crawler just locates and indexes them and that's why they end up in a google search. You'll find many posts from all over the site pop up in a google search.

If you are concerned about your images being located, just don't give any specific information when you post them. For example, if you have some nice nug shots just call them xyz or such like.

Here is the web address for one of my pics
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/wwxbbs.jpg

I just did an image search for wwxbbs and another of my pics was the first result and that was based on the text from the post rather than the image name.

Back
Top Bottom