Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Oh it's possible trust me

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just showed this to all my plants since I don't know which ones are the early miss. (Although, I have an idea now after googling pics of early miss plants). So hopefully I have some competitive plants out their that want to prove themselves.

Isnt it really acidic? Maybe after a heavy heavy flush. I wanted to supplement hydroton clay in my next soil grow instead of perlite and vermiculite.

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED
I've seen that used if I'm not mistaken Neil from grow pot cheeply on YouTube has done it before as well

Check her journal out her name is demonicangel she got 9 1/2 oz from one early miss auto.

I just see all these autos that are huge and mine look good to me but are small as shit compared to all the other plants I see. Makes me wonder what the hell in doing wrong...smh

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I hear ya!! I have some 12" & under terds as well. Long as they make it though, & give me some smoke for a good while. Lol. It's been fun so far.

That's the part I can't seem to get right. The weather here keeps changing and temps are all over the place

You must be Round the corner. Lol. Weatherman......"Tonight's low is going to be 32*, so bundle up in the morning, but bring a change of clothes to work, cause it's going to be 89* by lunchtime."

OK...Question, and I'll start with these are photos not autos (mix up from supplier, were supposed to be autos) Anyways...you guys are awesome and always super helpful and this seems to be a general question re: growing.

4th week of flower, no issues like this or at all really up until this point. Changed res 2 days ago, added a cpl tbsp's of molasses, went to check the ph and saw this today. Froth on top of the res water. It's not smelly. Roots look OK. Guy at the hydro/grow store said just ride it out til the next change and it's probably just an enzyme reaction. This Happened to anyone else before? Is this "normal"?

51182340416_60573C74-C662-41B4-9301-1142B06E61BC.JPG

Back
Top Bottom