Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

My enviroment was dialed in but I screwed up in my over eagerness to start my second grow by mixing my soil acidic as hell

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon
That sucks. It's always something though. No matter how well we think we plan for things something always comes along and screws something up.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am speechless. I consider myself above average with autos. My best is 1.5oz. I am now on the search for this elusive unicorn. Do not take this wrong please, I just want 10.5 if I can.
You top lst and where are you purchasing seeds? But an ounce and a half dry per plant I'd be happy with.x6 every three months might get me by.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Check her journal out her name is demonicangel she got 9 1/2 oz from one early miss auto.

I just see all these autos that are huge and mine look good to me but are small as shit compared to all the other plants I see. Makes me wonder what the hell in doing wrong...smh

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon
You and me friend have same mind keeping. I couldn't even imagine e anyjting more then 2 dry a plant I'd be overwhelmed by myself.

my journal

Thank you, anyone can do it. Just the right amount of lights, Nutes, and love for your ladies. Anything is possible. I don't consider myself good at growing at all. There is many people here who put me to shame. I'm just happy to grow my medication and not have to pay out the nose for it.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Where r pics angel of your harvest for 9 ounce

my journal

Thats why i love coco

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Penny to use coco for 3-5 gallon pot but just use straight coco nothing else? Is coco full of nutes like pro mix hp blend? Heard so much about coco. And am going to need new soil as just ran out preparing few 5 gallon pots for white cookies and a white cheese nukem for out door grow.

my journal

Penny to use coco for 3-5 gallon pot but just use straight coco nothing else? Is coco full of nutes like pro mix hp blend? Heard so much about coco. And am going to need new soil as just ran out preparing few 5 gallon pots for white cookies and a white cheese nukem for out door grow.

my journal

No, there are no nutes in coco coir. It's another inert soil less media.

Back
Top Bottom