Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Could be fan leaves dying off naturally due to flowing ? How do the flowers and sugar leaves look ? Any curling or discoloration ?

A better photo in better light
20170305_060406.jpg
Hhmmm

Could be fan leaves dying off naturally due to flowing ? How do the flowers and sugar leaves look ? Any curling or discoloration ?
Is this happening all over or is it just some ? Or did it start at the bottom or top and work its way up or down ?

Just a thought, only the flowers stay pretty, on some.

Also one more thing, I use rosemary oil -SNS 217- to keep mites away. Sometimes.
Anyhow if you use any oils or foliar and it isn't fully dry under full light you can get this. After my SNS completely dries I then follow up with fresh water to the tops of leaves. Avoids any residual build up

. I'm not sure but I think it could be the plant using up the phosphorus and potassium in flower. Naturally occurring. How far in flower

Not Cal. I'm not sure but I think it could be the plant using up the phosphorus and potassium in flower. Naturally occurring. How far in flower
not too sure, I know she had preflowers starting around day 20. she's at/almost at 6 weeks from sprouting I believe. gotta do the math, Germ 1/21, sprouted 1/24

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

I have had many of my plants do this and if it is something wrong I don't believe it has a noticeable affect on quality or yield I can tell. I tried to fix it one way or the other but then another issue migrates my attention elsewhere and seems to a part of my grow now. Only on some though. Seems strain specific for me when it happens.
I dunno for sure I am just viewing and evaluating as I go through life too. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom