Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Thanks, I'd love to see the pictures. I'm almost 60 days from seed and they really haven't begun to start flowering. I do feel they are very healthy, no real issues besides maybe a little under watering. I love the way they respond to the water and nutes the next day. Thanks for the reply

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Here's o
420-magazine-mobile1330025702.jpg
ne of my Northern Lights auto from CKS

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also one more thing, I use rosemary oil -SNS 217- to keep mites away. Sometimes.
Anyhow if you use any oils or foliar and it isn't fully dry under full light you can get this. After my SNS completely dries I then follow up with fresh water to the tops of leaves. Avoids any residual build up

Add mint extract to it also. Method 1 uses it in their products.

Ladi

How many weeks into flower are you? You shouldn't really foliage feed when in flower but if it's a last resort, you do what you gotta lol. If you wanna try it, Mix .5 mL of cal mag with a liter of water in a spray bottle and spray your girls at lightsout. Try to hit just the infected leaves and avoid bud sites.

I'm still green myself, so youll want others advice on this, but that's what I'd do if I were confident it was a calmag deficiency.

How many weeks into flower are you? You shouldn't really foliage feed when in flower but if it's a last resort, you do what you gotta lol. If you wanna try it, Mix .5 mL of cal mag with a liter of water in a spray bottle and spray your girls at lightsout. Try to hit just the infected leaves and avoid bud sites.

I'm still green myself, so youll want others advice on this, but that's what I'd do if I were confident it was a calmag deficiency.

a couple weeks. it's an auto so I suspect it would be ready to harvest by Months end. sprouted Jan 24th. I did 2 tsp cal with gallon water yesterday. I think I should pull off affected leaves, but what would I know? lol first grow, learning lots. good thing my next delivery of seeds arrives today

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

considering my water and Nutes don't have any, I should add some. :/ wow, guess 1st grow is a learning experience for sure.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto
The main thing is to not over react and over do it. Remember they grow much slower than we react. Doing too much too fast was what I had an issue with indoors first time. If you're truly worried I would flush her good and go to dry cycle then start fresh. Just my two...

Incredible bulk,blue Mazar and tha sinitz or however it's spelt haha I'm in the uk they are a few good yielding autos I know of can any of you guys that grow in soil recommend any others cheers

Back
Top Bottom