Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

My first grow, WW auto, here is Maryanne at 5 weeks old from breaking soil. Topped, No LST
20170303_125034.jpg
20170303_124857.jpg
20170303_124851.jpg

Nice. Mine is bout 2 wks behind you with much less growth. But also a different strain. Nice job!!

Ok auto growers, I'm starting to think the northern lights autos I received from crop kings are not autos. They are now 7.5 weeks since they popped out of the dirt. From everything I've been reading I am way behind, they are all over two feet tall. Been giving them 20/4 of 600w hps and each plant only has a couple pistols on the main stem. What does everyone think, should I stay the course or flip to 12/12 and see what happens?
420-magazine-mobile324436352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1290752838.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha, You got some solid looking grows so you look like an expert to me. My gut says flip. Story behind the seeds, I ordered sour diesel photos but received 7 seeds in a bag w "NLA" written on it, contacted crop kings and they told me they shipped northern lights autos by accident and sent me the SD seeds free of charge. Me being an impatient bastard started the "autos". I'm thinking someone bagged up the sour diesel but wrote NLA on it out of habit or something.

Haha, You got some solid looking grows so you look like an expert to me. My gut says flip. Story behind the seeds, I ordered sour diesel photos but received 7 seeds in a bag w "NLA" written on it, contacted crop kings and they told me they shipped northern lights autos by accident and sent me the SD seeds free of charge. Me being an impatient bastard started the "autos". I'm thinking someone bagged up the sour diesel but wrote NLA on it out of habit or something.

From what I understand there has been lots going on with them lately. I'm not sure if it's because they are extremely busy or someone who is working there clearly shouldn't be lol. I'll snap a few pics of mine and throw them up here later on. I have the northern lights auto. I had experienced a slow rate of grow but then bang. I was starting to think photos, all of a sudden bang. If you feel confident enough to flip them I say flip them. They look really healthy so.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

From what I understand there has been lots going on with them lately. I'm not sure if it's because they are extremely busy or someone who is working there clearly shouldn't be lol. I'll snap a few pics of mine and throw them up here later on. I have the northern lights auto. I had experienced a slow rate of grow but then bang. I was starting to think photos, all of a sudden bang. If you feel confident enough to flip them I say flip them. They look really healthy so.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks, I'd love to see the pictures. I'm almost 60 days from seed and they really haven't begun to start flowering. I do feel they are very healthy, no real issues besides maybe a little under watering. I love the way they respond to the water and nutes the next day. Thanks for the reply

Back
Top Bottom