Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

I've been using the Boveda packs for years. A proper, slow dry is still crucial. Overly wet flowers can overwhelm the pack and you may mold your bud. It can take several days for the moisture levels to equalize between the flowers and the pack. It's best not to open the jars if you can help it. I keep a week or two's worth of bud in a separate container so I'm not disrupting the curing bud daily.

I've used the packs to re-hydrate an over dried harvest with some success. The buds re-hydrated but I feel the taste suffered some.

Cheers,
/Obi

So what's the biggest yield from one plant and in what timescale? I did think different from dinafem and they were shite lol oz a plant complete waste of time lost a shit load of money trying them

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile497589196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1095759072.jpg
another week for the first Ww to be chopped she is so frosty

I love my green girls

So what's the biggest yield from one plant and in what timescale? I did think different from dinafem and they were shite lol oz a plant complete waste of time lost a shit load of money trying them

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I didn't weigh each plant, but I did 4 fast buds girl scout cookies. Around 100 days pulled 590 grams.

Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

Neglect?

Awe, shoot. I realized I cannot see signatures with this app. Looking at your journal it might be a little heavy on the N ratio.

So you read my mind also. This Northern Light Auto was grown with 3x14watt CFL's and she was 18" tall. I got 36gr of killer smoke of her. My next is an outdoor Glueberry OG auto, Sweet Toothauto and Chronic Neville's auto. After seeing your topping I am in. I also bought some LST material today. Very awesome thread. I am so stoked to see this. I love autos and truly am ready to take it to the next level with them.

W6_D1_Bloom.JPG
Orange_Baby.JPG

Back
Top Bottom