Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile1316942586.jpg
420-magazine-mobile836232574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile625857762.jpg
. Currently 2 days into flower, using a 600watt bulb, coco soil , coco cana A +B nutrients

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

you can top yes but its better just to bend in my opinion. it wont slow veg down and will have the same effect. on your first grow dont tamper too much with plants because if you have a problem you wont know what os causing it.

the above post shows cal def. very common with canna coco a+b switch your base nute to ionic coco bloom for better results. or if you stick with what you using add calmag at 0.1ec (50ppm) to the nute mox and see if it improves. if not add 0.2ec (100ppm).

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile319161260.jpg
would i be able to use that? As im 2 days into flower if i order ionic bloom would i be able to use that untill the very end. I think the tips are showing signs of nutrient burn? Thanks for the quick reply greatly appreciated. Wasn't to sure if it was to late for the plants or they were still healthy. Its all a learning curve :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can use colloidal silver or sodium thiosulphate to reverse a branch or 2 and make female pollen to pollinate whatever female you want to make seeds with. Its easier if you can isolate the female youre going to reverse, that way your whole crop wont be pollinated.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Can you get either of those at a drugstore lol and I'll have it segregated I think I want the whole thing to hermie, I got no problem sacrificing a plant f I can get like 20-50 feminized seeds pfft heelll yeeaaah

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Feminized breeding ideas eh... Love how this thread has taken off. I've tried colloidal silver with no avail, but have seen it done many times. I hear sodium thiosulfate is much more effective in doing so. I wanted to get me some of that for my skywalker Kush, but it'll wait till next time. Good luck,

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:cheers

Looking to buy a carbon filter, never had one before know nothing about them. Iam currently starting sour diesel seeds an know they smell a lot. Looking for a reasonably priced filter that's is refillable if anyone has any suggestions pls help

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey!

I want to switch from my current 3.5 gal DWC buckets/Hydroton to 3-4 gal Smart pot/Coco on an ebb n flo tray. The girls are still young enough, I believe.

Would it be smart to just place my plants straight into coco, 8" netpot and all? Thinking of cutting off the saucer lid surrounding the net pot.

I'm wondering if I could cut out the net pot entirely, removing any hydroton that isn't attached to roots and place the root ball/hydroton into the new coco smart pots?

Or is this a bad idea all together? Lol

You think 8 plants will be good under 3 400 Watt lights in a 12/12 room? They are almost two weeks from germination and here is what they look like... I only have one light running at half power
420-magazine-mobile67414212.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom