Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

You think 8 plants will be good under 3 400 Watt lights in a 12/12 room? They are almost two weeks from germination and here is what they look like... I only have one light running at half power
420-magazine-mobile67414212.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lookin at the streching thay are too far from the light.

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...
Please help with lights

Crop king seeds are my first and only bank. Shipped to south east us in 6 days for $20 guaranteed shipping. Ordered 10 seeds...got 14...all germed, sprouted & 2 are mega runts...prolly due to me being brand new 1st timer. The rest are doing great. Used their method of terming except, after papertowel, I placed into root riots to sprout in a dome. The planted the sprout into a pot.
IMG_449012.JPG
IMG_447411.JPG
IMG_446813.JPG
IMG_447013.JPG
IMG_447013.JPG

The big pot are 16 days old & the lil pots are 12 days. Hope that helps.

Crop king seeds are my first and only bank. Shipped to south east us in 6 days for $20 guaranteed shipping. Ordered 10 seeds...got 14...all germed, sprouted & 2 are mega runts...prolly due to me being brand new 1st timer. The rest are doing great. Used their method of terming except, after papertowel, I placed into root riots to sprout in a dome. The planted the sprout into a pot.
IMG_449012.JPG
IMG_447411.JPG
IMG_446813.JPG
IMG_447013.JPG
IMG_447013.JPG

The big pot are 16 days old & the lil pots are 12 days. Hope that helps.
$20 shipping? MSNL shipped to the US for $12. Great strains and genetics, plus you spend $65+ you get 5 regular seeds (everyorder), and 3 feminized.

Thank a veteran. :Namaste:

Crop king seeds is always sending out great seeds with great germ rates. Your plants are loving there home keep it up

I was Gona buy cropkkng seeds but when I filled out the order it said I had to buy a min of 20 seeds to ship to Canada. That's 300$+ sorry cropping but I can't afford that kinda money all at once. So I had to go else where for my seeds :(

I was Gona buy cropkkng seeds but when I filled out the order it said I had to buy a min of 20 seeds to ship to Canada. That's 300$+ sorry cropping but I can't afford that kinda money all at once. So I had to go else where for my seeds :(

Yea crop king seeds had troubles shipping to me as well , I am also located in Canada but there are tons of other reputable companies that send here as well

420-magazine-mobile1687256187.jpg

Appears healthy but a few leaves are hooking down also

First Grow For Me - So First Journal Also

She does look like a fairly healthy plant but yellowing wilting leaves can be many things. Did you notice this problem started in one area or moved up from the bottom or from the top to the bottom ? Do you know your soil ph and are you feeding it nutes ?

Have not tested soil ph. Feed only once so far. Bottom up it seems. I have two others growing. Different genetics but same everything. They don't have this problem yet.

If it started from the bottom to the top it appears to be a nutrient problem pest problems attack random areas. So your 2 other plants do not have these problems ? And do you know how much nutes you gave them

I don't know the ppm but in 4L I put 1tsp micro, 2 tsp grow and 1/2 tsp bloom. Water is ph 6.8 . My soil that I could find in winter has nutes in it already so maybe I fed them too soon.

Have you divided a feeding schedule because my guess is likely that you just over dosed them if you don't have a schedule I could help you create a very simple one

Back
Top Bottom