Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Just want to say thank you to Pennywise, Cultivator, Schtiggy and the many others for coming to help "administer" this thread. Their replies and answers to each of your great questions is so much appreciated. When I started this thread I had all the time I needed to stay up on your queries, not the case these days.

As you may have noticed it's now the ask US anything thread, I hope this community can fill it up with the best QandA out there. Keep learning, keep sharing... Keep It Green :thumb:

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:cheers

Well I've got a question, haven't looked into it yet but I figured I'd start here first. I have 3 clones that I took from a mother plant. And it's been about 6 days, and I used clones. What could be up with this girl who's stems are turning red?
420-magazine-mobile1952428747.jpg

Thank a veteran. :Namaste:

Did you just stick that clone in dirt with clonex on it and let her go? Or is it in a medium like coco coir or rapid rooter

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I stuck it with clonex, and into some FFOF. I been using straight h2o, and just now used FF Flowers kiss foliar feed, 1/2 dose. The heating mat is the one they usually sell for clones.

I dunno I have never just stuck clonex on a stem then straight into dirt flower kiss is to hot for it right now I use fox farm aswell love it swear by it and I don't use flower kiss till the have roots and in cups with dirt for 8 days

I think it's a nitrogen def. I've red that stems turn red, and leaves curl up. But I don't see it getting N def, if it's in FFOF. Hmmm...

Just water and a small dose 1/4 Tsp big bloom 1/4 Tsp boomerang and a half of a 1/4 Tsp of microbe brew

This is what I was thinking, I'll used a couple drops of each to a 16.9 oz bottle. Should I bring down the ph of the water to about 5.5 before?

Just water in spray bottle 6.5 ph to keep moisture and nutrients to spawn roots cause clones absorb moisture from leaves until they have roots and is not getting sufficient moisture to stay alive that's why you put your clones in a medium I use rapid rooter with clonex and use heated seed Matt and clone tray with 9 inch humidity dome I put water in bottom so matt.can heat water up to create terrarium

Nooooo do not bring ph down that far not in dirt and with fox.farm 6.3 is lowest you would want to go sir... have been using fox.farm for years

Just water and a small dose 1/4 Tsp big bloom 1/4 Tsp boomerang and a half of a 1/4 Tsp of microbe brew

Do the nute mix.i said and they will look better use just straight 6.5 ph water to spray and water with

Back
Top Bottom