Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

On the left side of your quick reply box there is a circle with an up sign click it and post pictures you'll see little buttons in there for pictures out of your gallery

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I do not know for sure pictures to blurry

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1028096857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile119476387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile515707050.jpg

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First Time Grow

Subbed to this awesome thread... I have some questions.
Any advice on transplanting? I have a bag seed plant that was planted on 02/08 and will be transplanted to FFOF this Wednesday. It's in veg 24/0... also the leaves seem to be curling but I don't know why. Haven't been giving them any nutes. Here's a pic I took a few minutes ago

420-magazine-mobile181519885.jpg

420-magazine-mobile530944420.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not transplanting that was a male. Im in 2nd week of flower. Think i should transplant the rest

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First Time Grow

I don't think I'm qualified to answer this question lol! If it was in my veg/flower garden I think I would probably not transplant it because I would imagine that the roots are not going to grow much more at this point but I don't know if that's true with cannabis. I'm sorry - I think I had you confused with someone else here who was asking if he should transplant. I need to go to sleep - lol.

Any advice on transplanting? I have a bag seed plant that was planted on 02/08 and will be transplanted to FFOF this Wednesday. It's in veg 24/0... also the leaves seem to be curling but I don't know why. Haven't been giving them any nutes. Here's a pic I took a few minutes ago

Looks like heat/light stress, move your light up just a bit.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

If I were to give any advice on this I would say to make sure your environmental conditions are as close to optimum as you can get them, that your light is not too close, and to not worry. Young ones, like this, often behave strangely and then work out their own issues as they grow. What type of light are you using? By the stretch in your stem, it does not look like your light would be the problem.

What is the best process and the timeline from chop to smoke??

You will find many opinion on this. I like to hang mine in a cardboard box. The exact coarse then depends on the humidity of the area I am hanging them in. If the humidity is low, I start covering the box with a plastic bag or tarp on day 2. I leave it covered for most of the day, then uncover it at night. I repeat the process for about a week. If it is humid (which is a much worse problem) I place them in the box and, starting on day 2, open the box for most of the day then close it at night. Sometimes I even need to blow a fan, maybe 2 feet above the open box. I don't generally let mine hang until they are dry. I try to keep the humidity of the drying area at 60% and usually cut my buds from the stems at about 4 or 5 days. This way I can babysit them to the 62% humidity using the method shown below. Hope this helps.

CURING2.JPG

P21900291.JPG

Back
Top Bottom