Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Bc1... I bet he has a cupboard full on 420 jars lol
My weed is shite now... Not mine but that which I'm having to buy again. Stroll on harvest time lol

Jay... Espalier (tree training) that stuff is unbelievable. Some of those apple trees are crazy

Thankyou jaga good weed back to u and everyone else :)

Picture time...day 13/14 flower

So a pik or two of all 3 this time

Firstly my favourite of the two super lemon haze. This is the girl on the left of the Scrog
She has multiple tight bud branches that I'm very pleased with
image4388.jpg

Now one of the the pepper jack (middle) this girl has been a pleasure so far. Remember this seed was a freebie I got when I bought the super lemon
image4386.jpg

Now the super lemon on the right hand side. She has multiple bud branches but no were mere the amount of the left girl.
image4387.jpg

And finally the group shot.... Not as impressive as I'd hoped. I will not have full screens this time. Sure il get a nice amount of bud but if I'd played it right the full potential could have been hit. I guess 7-10 days of stretch left guessing il have 60-70% full screens then
image4384.jpg

I think another week mate. The pepper jack is budding up on all of her tops so she's not far off. The super lemon will stretch a fair bit yet from previous grow I no this to be the case which is excellent :) I want them both bigger

Picture time...day 13/14 flower

So a pik or two of all 3 this time

Firstly my favourite of the two super lemon haze. This is the girl on the left of the Scrog
She has multiple tight bud branches that I'm very pleased with
image4388.jpg

Now one of the the pepper jack (middle) this girl has been a pleasure so far. Remember this seed was a freebie I got when I bought the super lemon
image4386.jpg

Now the super lemon on the right hand side. She has multiple bud branches but no were mere the amount of the left girl.
image4387.jpg

And finally the group shot.... Not as impressive as I'd hoped. I will not have full screens this time. Sure il get a nice amount of bud but if I'd played it right the full potential could have been hit. I guess 7-10 days of stretch left guessing il have 60-70% full screens then
image4384.jpg

Just a "bump" piks ended last post of previous page

Not at all mate when u mentioned it I looked through the first 3 pages of journals and couldn't see of a grow by this mono.... I then got thinking is mono a code word for Paulo dc who spent 19 million and was sacked after8 games? What's that about? Seriously. Obviously it was a grower though as uv said so how was he shut down? Iv never came across the guy

That's shit but hey least he was good enough to not involve police. Any one growing in someone's house (land lord) runs that risk no matter how harmless the grow not everyone shares our opinions. Dam shame though :(
And I no mate what a carry on

First Outdoor Grow got all his plant slashed last night and CA215 had his slashed two weeks ago I think. Its sad to see all the hard work and time these guys put in and it gets trashed.

BTW here is an observation. Your about the 6th guy on hereto rave about a plant from a 'free bean'. And that includes me. I think they are saving the best ones for freebies so we reorder. Damn genius'...

Dam that is shamefull of the bastards who do that. When u say slashed you mean cut? What a shame. Didn't ca grow beasts?
And I think u may be right. My pepper jack is a femmes seed from black skull Swedbank who I'd never heard of. But it's growing lovely and neat. Trained well defolled well. See how it eventually s smokes. 8 week 50/50 sat/ind strain that's easy to grow could tick all the boxes if it smokes nice

With CA it was disguising. They cut off all the branches on some of his girls and threw them on the porch in a pile. Chicken sh*t...
With FOG someone had clipped two branches a week or two apart then lst night they took everything but a few branches. And his barely had hairs starting.
Both tragedies. I was worried CA was gonna catch a murder case becasue I think he knows who did it!

Back
Top Bottom