Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

As I said before, ditto @Backlipslide . Thank you.

BTW, what is a backlipslide? Or do I want to know? :D

As I said before, ditto @Backlipslide . Thank you.

BTW, what is a backlipslide? Or do I want to know? :D

This is a backlipslide,

Doing a 180 over and onto a rail going the opposite way. It can be done as a front lip slide or a back lip slide, front is when your facing frontwards and and a back lip slide is when your facing backwards down the rail.

This is a backlipslide,

Doing a 180 over and onto a rail going the opposite way. It can be done as a front lip slide or a back lip slide, front is when your facing frontwards and and a back lip slide is when your facing backwards down the rail.

Thanks for clearing that up. Your explanation is both more exciting than some ideas I had and more family friendly than others. :D

Got awakened just before 5 AM with three of the smoke detectors declaring they need new batteries. Dammit. Forgot to get 9v's. Luckily I had a spare for one and was able to quiet the other two. Well, I have to go by the store anyway.

This is a backlipslide,

Hell, now I have to know... @Backlipslide, have you successfully pulled one of these moves off? And, if so, how many fatlipslides did you have to endure before being successful?

We’re going to rock around the cannabis in the new old-fashioned way:

Group
Westley
WR2
MH1
OS
NL
BB
OGK CBD

B0CD7710-1A77-4397-BE55-D94F43EF435E.jpeg
27791275-7205-4356-BE4A-7D92E545CB79.jpeg
2D14C61B-1E2B-4424-82FC-8EB1A1187FD9.jpeg
300C1F73-13E7-4D6E-A136-DA781494085C.jpeg
DDA249EB-A4FB-4136-B391-2A31269924C0.jpeg
26469D16-F1EF-4E20-AB1A-CF79A8945368.jpeg
F6BFEBB5-960F-42AB-8C58-D687EE37D57B.jpeg
94E69C11-56A6-47E3-8226-E41BEE845F2B.jpeg

MH1 was just hungry, Mr. Coach Klein. She needed the NO2.

Hell, now I have to know... @Backlipslide, have you successfully pulled one of these moves off? And, if so, how many fatlipslides did you have to endure before being successful?

Absolutely! One of my favourite sliding tricks. I’ve never attempted one down a set of stairs like that, but on a smaller set of stairs or a flat bar I’ve absolutely landed those before. No fat lips, but maybe a couple fatnutslides :laugh:

Absolutely! One of my favourite sliding tricks. I’ve never attempted one down a set of stairs like that, but on a smaller set of stairs or a flat bar I’ve absolutely landed those before. No fat lips, but maybe a couple fatnutslides :laugh:
I'm impressed. I don't know that I could ever get to the point to even attempt it. The threat of a "fatnutslide" would be enough to keep me in the seats and let the others, like yourself, attempt that foolishness. It is beautiful to see when it's successful, though. Props to you, my friend. :adore:

Plants are looking good AL :thumb: congrats on your MOTM nomination brother Backlipslide and AL!

Lunch pic:

7612454E-7ED8-4201-93F9-7A8DF877E4F4.jpeg

Sorry I'm late...busy weekend! Congrats on the transplant :).

lower leaves’ lighter color is slightly more pronounced.
Nitrogen deficiencies start at the lower leaves, and a plant of that size should be getting fed (growing runt excluded!)
I am definitely seeing roots at the bottom of each and every "pot" now,

I think the first four are ready for up-potting while the other three can wait.
Thoughts?
I would have waited, but I would have encouraged you to slide the root ball out to check the roots before deciding.
My theory is these problems were already showing prior to transplant and show she was getting root bound but is actually improving. I think we transplanted before it got too bad.
I wouldn't call that root bound though.
but did you break up the root ball a little to allow those roots to reach out?
Unless it's wall to wall roots, I don't score the sides when I up-can.
the roots were not too bound on her.

maybe she’s getting hungry. I’d let her be and get properly settled in her new pot, if she’s really not happy you’ll see those spots developing on new leaves so just keep an eye on her
What irie said. With the added mention that a plant of that many nodes should be getting nutrients, half-strength probably.
Also - are you letting them dry out between watering/feedings?
That was my next concern. They looked waterlogged on transplant, so unless you just watered before you moved them, they aren't drying out enough. Wet feet will also cause deficiencies as soaking wet roots can't absorb nutrients.

I don't usually transplant until I need to water my solo cups every other day (completely dry).
And I’ll keep saying this until you get one - Some kind of humidifier!
LOL!

Tried keeping up over the weekend. This was the weekend our grandson comes. Baked a cake, went to the beach, built Legos, etc. Great weekend here.

Looks like you and Mrs. A had a great weekend too. Congrats to the both of you on a smooth transplanting.

Gorgeous plants. They are going to take off now. Looking forward to watching. Hooray on the humidifier purchase.

This is a backlipslide,

LP

Good name, but that looks like it's going to hurt. :passitleft:

Wick :morenutes:

Your girls are sweet and congrats on the nomination.
Great job and good luck !

Back
Top Bottom