Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Everything is looking splendid fornia! Even the runt seems to be gaining some steam #gowestley !

I too started to see buds everywhere after my first plants went into flower :high-five: . Still do.

I ordered CBD seeds. I had a feeling hubby was going into a new stage fast. I had ordered CBD Oil for in the mean time.
I grew two Candidas this spring, made them into oil, and had the oil lab-tested so that I could replace the internet CBD I had been using. The oil came back at around 10mg/ml with no measurable THC, so exactly what I had hoped for. I figured the buds must have been around 15% CBD.

When I make canna-cookies for my demented dad, I blend the CBD with Blueberry for a 1:1 CBD:THC ratio.

Guess who has made a nearly full recovery! Go back one or two pages to see from mostly dead to fully alive.
BC7D487C-8251-426F-8674-5CE3DA20D497.jpeg
25522F4E-076B-4CC8-99D2-85FABB33FC9D.jpeg
232F152B-A661-4252-988C-424FDE8F3586.jpeg

Sweet!-before you know it she'll be trying to take over the room...
That's Impressive !:goodjob:

Everything is looking splendid fornia! Even the runt seems to be gaining some steam #gowestley !

I too started to see buds everywhere after my first plants went into flower :high-five: . Still do.

I grew two Candidas this spring, made them into oil, and had the oil lab-tested so that I could replace the internet CBD I had been using. The oil came back at around 10mg/ml with no measurable THC, so exactly what I had hoped for. I figured the buds must have been around 15% CBD.

When I make canna-cookies for my demented dad, I blend the CBD with Blueberry for a 1:1 CBD:THC ratio.

Candida sounds like a good one for me to maybe possibly perhaps if I have it tested ship to my mom in another state since it would qualify as hemp.

The power of positivity. This is a pic of my Goldfinch (a seed from last year's grow no lineage) stalk. She almost died a couple of times now
20190708_084237_HDR.jpg
6ft tall and this weird bumped out stalk

Love it!

Updated pics. Trouble uploading so may be a little funky.

NL
OS
BB
WR2
OGK CBD2

76EF0ACD-BD9A-42AB-8D8D-840F4AAE9657.jpeg
51EFDB97-FA18-4EBE-904E-3A00CBD01D0F.jpeg
B4C910AD-2FD9-4AD7-A9BB-A8DDDE514386.jpeg
69A6743C-0D31-4503-A38B-03AD8DDD5396.jpeg
4EE1F164-D51D-4BE6-94F1-39C0550BA66F.jpeg
8314C057-F5A9-4E21-BCEF-EA8BAB2BBC80.jpeg
CED052D8-70C3-447A-B4AE-1A8902A7E91A.jpeg
9D80BA8C-C565-4FAD-BAA2-D881EF24DFC5.jpeg
BD45D0A6-AD1E-43FF-AC21-670141E8BA40.jpeg
025B20B5-4F72-42D4-A526-FC005F92CE89.jpeg

And one more for the evening:

Just noticed they are mislabeled - told you I was having slight trouble with it.

Westley looks much greener today. There's a little yellow at the tips still, but much better. I take that to mean she is able to get nitrogen out of the soil so the roots must be doing better as well. Hopefully she can really start growing soon.

And one more for the evening:

Just noticed they are mislabeled - told you I was having slight trouble with it.

Westley looks much greener today. There's a little yellow at the tips still, but much better. I take that to mean she is able to get nitrogen out of the soil so the roots must be doing better as well. Hopefully she can really start growing soon.

Hey @Alafornia ... things are looking good here ... you're making lots of friends ... this is a nice journal ... I'll pop in more often!

And I do need to read through your journal again tomorrow keeping an eye out on your feeds ... you said you don't pH the water. I remember the brag ... lol :)

As for Westley ... I know there are a lot of people cheering for her ... and I'm definitely cheering for her too ... but if she's back from the dead ... be careful ... we've all seen the Stephen King films ... and Halloween isn't that far off! :)

BTW ... Westley as in "The Dread Pirate Roberts" from the novel The Princess Bride?

Alright ... have a nice night amigo :)

Haha! Had to do the brag since it was mentioned.

I'm keeping a close eye on her (Westley). Don't want any Cannabis Cemetery shenanigans. Besides, she was only mostly dead, like in The Princess Bride.

Glad you dropped in with some kind words. Pull up a seat and sit a spell. It's easy to make friends here with so many friendly people.

My gals are still seedlings but I'll have to transplant them soon. They are in base soil from the local nursery and are fed soil and water. I have a super soil batch made up. It's been composting for 2 months now. That helps break down all the goodness into something the plants can use. It's my base soil mixed with goodies.

I'm looking at repotting in the next few days for a few of these girls. Trying to decide on a few things. Hoping some of the more experienced growers might chime in with some wisdom. You should say hi. They're a friendly bunch, like I said. Very helpful.

1. Hard pot or smart bag 1 gal? Have the bags, but I hear they're difficult to repot.

2. Full strength super soil, 75/25 mix, or 50/50 mix for the 1 gal?

3. Only the bottom 1/3 to 1/2 or some on the sides as well?

Any tips for this process?

Good night, brother.

Any reason to up pot so soon? I usually wait until I have a full root ball and they're coming through the holes in the bottom.

In terms of cloth or plastic, I go with plastic to make it easier to slide it out for transplant until it's going in its final home. It's important to not let it get root bound in plastic though as it will take longer to adapt to the bigger pot when it is.

Any reason to up pot so soon? I usually wait until I have a full root ball and they're coming through the holes in the bottom.

In terms of cloth or plastic, I go with plastic to make it easier to slide it out for transplant until it's going in its final home. It's important to not let it get root bound in plastic though as it will take longer to adapt to the bigger pot when it is.

That's a good tip, @InTheShed - wait until roots are showing at the bottom. Roger Wilco. Don't mean to be in a hurry. I'd rather do it right. Thank you!

I can pick up some plastic pots from the aforementioned local nursery tomorrow, amidst doing some work from home, taking the older boy to his primary, and taking the younger boy to the pool.

I'd guess it's the same rule for the bigger pot (roots at the bottom)?

I have some 10 gal bags I think I'll use for the final. What would your sequence be? 1 gal, 3 gal, 5 gal, 10 gal?

Thanks again for the assistance. My goodness! We have a great crew here at 420 Magazine.

Haha! Had to do the brag since it was mentioned.

I'm keeping a close eye on her (Westley). Don't want any Cannabis Cemetery shenanigans. Besides, she was only mostly dead, like in The Princess Bride.

Glad you dropped in with some kind words. Pull up a seat and sit a spell. It's easy to make friends here with so many friendly people here.

My gals are still seedlings but I'll have to transplant them soon. They are in base soil from the local nursery and are fed soil and water. I have a super soil batch made up. It's been composting for 2 months now. That helps break down all the goodness into something the plants can use. It's my base soil mixed with goodies.

I'm looking at repotting in the next few days for a few of these girls. Trying to decide on a few things. Hoping some of the more experienced growers might chime in with some wisdom. You should say hi. Their a friendly bunch, like I said. Very helpful.

1. Hard pot of smart bag 1 gal? Have the bags, but I hear they're difficult to repot.

2. Full strength super soil, 75/25 mix, or 50/50 mix for the 1 gal?

3. Only the bottom 1/3 to 1/2 or some on the sides as well?

Any tips for this process?

Good night, brother.

For fun I'll take a swing a swing at those points:

Hard pot for transplants, Fabric pot for final pot ... unless of course you're moving them a lot.

The mix questions reminds me of the research I did on FF Ocean Forest and FF Happy Frog ... and the answer turned out to be ... seedlings can handle the stronger FF Ocean Forest and there was no need to cut or layer the stronger higher quality soil. Does this apply to your super soil?

Anyway ... answers just for fun and learning ... I'm interested in the expert's opinion.

Have a nice night.

Gotta get moving here soon so just a couple to get your day started.

36E7F5D9-42F1-4276-8468-FE200C1D779F.jpeg
2BD6C1E5-5F7C-44F0-8B09-413E13BA0C97.jpeg

Things are looking good this morning ,Al...
Look at Westley go!...officially "all alive"....

Back
Top Bottom