A Modest Attempt At A 101 Growers Guide

Chopping these fine ladies for the lady numero uno, although she will never know :smokin:

That’s mighty fine of you! I’m sure it’ll make for a better environment for everyone.

Who knows, maybe I can get the outdoors guy into indoor and land my tent set up till finish. Doubtful though

That’d be ideal for sure. You aren’t shutting down the 101 are you? Keep logging the outdoor?

I'll keep it open. I'll cover the outdoor grow occasionally and I'm sure I'll be set up again fairly soon.

Definitely the right move chopping the ladies but man I waited as long as I could hoping I could work it out. I could maybe save the auto but I'm not excited about transporting that thing around haha we'll see maybe I can tie it down and fit it in a rubbermaid

:rip:
20200724_150039.jpg

Hey @Canadadoes thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a great weekend. Your ladies are looking stellar as usual.

I picked up some MCT oil recently and I am going to mix up some blue dream with it. I will plan to press rosin for vaping and use the pucks to make the oil.

In the meantime I'll be enjoying some cheesy goodness.

20200801_015304.jpg

Quick question for anyone who stumbles across this. For decarbing with the intent to make oil, do you always need to do it in advance (before putting the material in the medium)?

Once I learned to decarb, I have always done it before adding the material into oil. Last night, I read an article about making mct oil in a crockpot or slow cooker and it said since low heat is around 200, it takes care of the need for decarb. Anyone subscribe to this or was this just misinformed?

Context: I'm dumb :passitleft:

Following advice from @The Phantom I smoked some sativa and cleaned up the flowering tent. I need some more things that I have laying around just need to put in place but they are officially on 12/12.

Check out the auto in the back :hmmmm: she shall be known as Tonya. Bummer she started under a super weak light.she also was not digging the MC like the other ladies. It seems to be stacking up though so all is well.

20200710_224657.jpg
Beautiful Plants

Hola, mi amigos!

I hope all is well. After many changes occured and completely dismantling my set up, I think I am going back to my roots. Hehe pun intended.

I don't want to go into the details of what transpired after I chopped those 4 lovely ladies because it is too sad.

Long story short, I'm going to start 1 Dr. Seedsman CBD seed and grow micro as things remain in limbo. Much like my apartment days, it will start low watts and low budget set up for veg. Not sure what will come of it but I can donate 1 seed just out of boredom if nothing else. I'll post a pic of the set up tonight.

:snowboating:

Sounds like a solo cup challenge to me.
Plants are looking awesome over there mi amigo! Those joints look fantastic too. Yeah, if she clones well, I will probably do budscicles in solo cups all said and done. That was one of my favorite micro closet grow styles

Back
Top Bottom