A Modest Attempt At A 101 Growers Guide

Finally dropped some beans! These are for the wife and occasionally the dog. I'll have to find a place for these as my hydro tent is dedicated to the GSC grow comparative sponsored by @Weed Seeds Express. I am super excited for that. For the CBD, I will do a low key budget grow and figure out space for those as we go. CBDIESEL is the strain. Excited to see how it works out.

All the white pvc has yet to be glued. I moved the feedline to be more level and I think I will keep that change when I glue later
20210404_201009.jpg

All the white pvc has yet to be glued. I moved the feedline to be more level and I think I will keep that change when I glue later
20210404_201009.jpg
Wrong thread. If you guys were unaware, I have a DIY hydro journal going link is in my signature. I'll also have one opened up for the GSC comparative grow.

I decided to try these quick rooters from the local hydro store out. As far as I can tell they are made or at least assembled in house. Super cool Calgary place with a burger joint next door (420burger). Anyway, I popped 2 CBDiesel and one was a for sure out of the gates. The other had a weird cracked hull, got lost in the "dirt". I ended up digging it out and putting in rockwool. Let's see how she does. Definitely a fighter!

Fortunate one:
20210406_110237.jpg

20210408_115913.jpg

The scrappy one:

20210406_110402.jpg

20210408_155552.jpg

20210408_154916.jpg

I picked up some Acapulco Gold from one of the @420 sponsors Barney's Farm. Can't wait to get that growing! I'll have to either do a closet or tent grow as my hydro set up is dedicated to the 420 comparative grow for GSC from @Weed Seeds Express.

Once my seeds arrive and are in veg I will cover a ton of DIY lessons learned from my mistakes for anyone looking to start growing hydro. Have a wonderful Saturday!

In Canada it is so dry humidity wise. I think like 25% is normal right now. Well I transplanted my seedlings into 3 litre pots (look at me talking Canadian) ;) Anyway, I hooked up a little humidifier and got a little mountain mist going for my future bonsai cluster. I'll be tweaking it when I get my hygrometer tomorrow but just tinkering for now.
20210430_222822.jpg

Cherry pie seedling seemingly loving it and giving thanks in prayer
IMG_20210501_001559_217.jpg

Happy Saturday everyone! I am working on setting up a new vegetation station for some bonsai style mothers. Here's the current status. I'll get a nice tray and some form of riser but the foam is protecting the wood surface for now. I'll hang the dog slightly different but just for an idea now.

20210501_195452.jpg

IMG_20210501_155456_099.jpg

Here are the little ones now jn the tent with my GSC temporarily
20210609_163721.jpg
Check out the Cherry pie clone. I was lucky and 4/4 rooted. And rooted, they did ....

20210609_201043.jpg

My only advice here is when cloning get a nice dome and tray and be patient.

Finally dropped some beans! These are for the wife and occasionally the dog. I'll have to find a place for these as my hydro tent is dedicated to the GSC grow comparative sponsored by @Weed Seeds Express. I am super excited for that. For the CBD, I will do a low key budget grow and figure out space for those as we go. CBDIESEL is the strain. Excited to see how it works out.
Take a look at my current grow to see what happened to my CBDiesel! It's almost ready to come down now...

Back
Top Bottom