A Modest Attempt At A 101 Growers Guide

This cheeto looks a little funny but it smoked nice!

20200720_235746.jpg

Additional thoughts on curing. When you burp, you should also consider slightly shaking or moving the buds around.

Haha everytime I open it she just assumes I smoked now. You can't tell in the pic but the bags are leaning towards the slight opening I made in the garage door :rofl:

I also realized smoking in there did not help so I have been smoking in the driveway or on the deck now

No issues in my small garden outside and I haven't heard of any from the other garden. No luck on reversing for me either though.

My habanero plant seemed to put all the peppers out at once where my others are more staggered

A little early but here's a throwback for Thursday and a great tip. If you help other people learn how to fish, they can hook you up with fish they catch
:passitleft:

Here's what was donated for the plants pictured above.

20200722_231320.jpg

20200722_202529_342898599149651.jpg

I told her to go shake the S out of the plants to help self pollinate and worst case sautéed zucchini blossoms are tasty. :rofl:
My favorite! So tasty. I used a paintbrush when they were in the porch but didn't seem to help

Holy MG, them outdoor ones have exploded since the last time I seen em!
Bud looks super tasty!
Thanks! Here's a quick shot I took from the blue dream I rolled up. Classic flavor and such a clear headed high.
20200722_234345.jpg

I am very impressed with the first timers outside garden. Truly the blind occasionally leading the blind. He is doing great though so hopefully come fall we have some beautiful buds and color. How's everything going for you???

The first is an auto, it has sketchy genetics so I'm just happy to see something come of it.

That auto is a beauty. Looks very Sativa-ish...
I would like to research more but there may be some plants that could be planted in the area that may prevent this in the future. Again, learning as I go. Marigolds rings a bell but I could be off my rocker.

Nope, not off your rocker. We have deer in my neck of the woods and they have proven that they DO eat hop plants and all kinds of flowers. I planted giant Marigolds from see this year and have them around known favorites, so far so good. I also have some surrounding my Cinderellas and seedlings outside just in case. Not sure if they are helpful with the bug problem but def for the deer.
Have you had any pollination issues in the garden this year? My mother has been having problems with some of her plants getting pollinated and fruiting in the garden back home there. I believe she said it was her zucchini plants.

Interesting... I have giant red and yellow Marconi peppers that are green as can be and 4 feet tall but still have no fruit.

He is doing great though so hopefully come fall we have some beautiful buds and color. How's everything going for you???
He is doing fantastic! I can’t wait for the fall to see these monsters!
Everything is going well for me brother, thanks for asking.

Happy Friday! Sad but good day today. I now see the writing on the wall and need to shut down my set up for the time being. Sad news, I don't yet have a plan for the flowering tent ladies. Good news is the chem OG and dr. Seedsman plants in veg will be moving outside.

Worst case scenario I lose 4 jack herer that are a few weeks I to flowering. I have 6 more seeds and it is what it is. I hate the idea of chopping them but I don't really tell anyone I grow and I definitely don't know anyone that does indoors.

This is another great example of the benefits of helping someone else grow. I have a good home for two of the six pla ts and they will now likely see life to the end and I will get some bud off of each still. Not to mention, the other person gets some new babies

Yeah, wife is ready to put ours on the market. I thought we had one lined up so I could move them over before we showed the house but that fell through for now. Too many unknowns and to be totally honest anonymously haha it is making me stress and not be as good of a husband as I could be for this whole moving thing. Chopping these fine ladies for the lady numero uno, although she will never know :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom