@Trala
Proof of life
20230729_123513.jpg

It's too rainy for an update today.
Happy harvest Mel.
Thanks Carmen!
Wow Mel your garden is amazing 🤩... I have a photo/auto growing now she was a little finicky about going into flower but made it happen and now she is making beautiful buds, leaves now that's a different story 😂.. looks great love dark devil 😈...
Thanks sjb!

Leona- day 81
I'm officially worried about this plant.
She should have some sign of buds by now, but they're just not there.

Desdemona- day 71
Buds are still loose, but there do seem to be plenty of them.

Fay Wray- day 30
I'm pretty happy with how she's doing.

A Merry Lúghnasa to you all!

Leona- day 82
She's up to waist height now.

Desdemona- day 72
Her purple leaves aren't happy.
They're not showing any signs of a deficiency, but they're strangely withered looking despite not being at all dry or crispy.

Fay Wray- day 31
Doing quite well, and budding up quickly.

I pulled a little bit of Airmid out of the jar, and ground it up. I've definitely overdried the first harvest from her, so I won't be posting a weight this time.
It'll also be at least a few hours before I can even attempt to give you a vape report, as both my vape are out of charge right now. The better one is plugged in now though. It'll only take a couple of hours to charge, but I'll be going out to dinner around the time it finishes, so that might have to wait until tomorrow.

They are so perky and happy in their element Mel.
Thanks Carmen!

A Merry Lúghnasa to you all!

Leona- day 82
She's up to waist height now.

Desdemona- day 72
Her purple leaves aren't happy.
They're not showing any signs of a deficiency, but they're strangely withered looking despite not being at all dry or crispy.

Fay Wray- day 31
Doing quite well, and budding up quickly.

I pulled a little bit of Airmid out of the jar, and ground it up. I've definitely overdried the first harvest from her, so I won't be posting a weight this time.
It'll also be at least a few hours before I can even attempt to give you a vape report, as both my vape are out of charge right now. The better one is plugged in now though. It'll only take a couple of hours to charge, but I'll be going out to dinner around the time it finishes, so that might have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks Carmen!
God, :circle-of-love: I love your garden.🍋

The national airline of Germany gets its own holiday? I should probably find my reading glasses. :nerd-with-glasses:

Congrats on the rest of Airmid's harvest and I was going to ask if you tried any of the first batch, but now I'll wait for the vape to charge! :nomo:

Fay Wray looks to be quite the tower when its done and Desdemona is getting closer to her demise every day. What have I left out? Oh...
I'm wondering if my neighbour is turning on his outdoor lights again.
I'd sic the killer rabbit on him if that's the case. 🐇 🩸
I'll be able to shift her a little further away from the milkweed soon.
It won't change her access to light or anything, but it should make it easier to take pics.
Probably a good idea so you can get your AC sponsored product completely in the frame. :thumb:

Leona- day 83
She's needing to be fed every day now.
It's a bit later than usual, but given the rain and number of cloudy days we've had it's not really surprising.

Desdemona- day 73
The change of colour seems to have slowed down. I don't think that means anything, I just find it interesting.

Fay Wray- day 32
Still looking good, aside from a couple of burned leaflets at the top.
I'm not sure what caused it. There was a little water up there from the last rain shower, but that's been true more often than not this summer and this is the first time it's happened.

@Nine Toed Hippie @TorturedSoul
I vaped some of the CBD Lemon auto this morning. It was a nice light high. Nothing too exceptional. Minor distortion to my sense of the passage of time. No burst of energy, or racing heartbeat, but no couchlock either. No fuzziness, very clear.
Very calm and relaxing.
I'm happy with it. I'll be growing out the second seed of it, but indoors instead. I'll see if I can get a better yield that way.
The flavour was surprisingly floral rather than lemony, but the cure might change that a bit. Or it might be due to being slightly overdried. Either way, if something changes, or if I get a different experience from the later harvest I'll post about it again.

God, :circle-of-love: I love your garden.🍋
Thanks Keith!
It's a good place to relax with my vape.
I do too!
Thanks Tra!
How's the pool area coming along?
Happy Lughnasadh to you too!
:)
The national airline of Germany gets its own holiday? I should probably find my reading glasses.
Funnily enough autocorrect tried to change it to that.
Fay Wray looks to be quite the tower when its done and Desdemona is getting closer to her demise every day.
Fay's already as tall as Leona. If only she were anywhere near as bushy!
I'd sic the killer rabbit on him if that's the case.
I wish I had that kind of control over it! I wouldn't have to spend time removing all the wood sorrel that keeps popping up!

Nice of you to build on-ramps for the rabbit to get to Leona!
Lol, those bricks hold the frame down/steady in high winds. If they weren't there she could still tip right over.
Fortunately the rabbit is staying away from the stuff in pots.
I'll be cleaning up some of the lower stuff down there in a few days.

Thanks Tra!
Well imagine a pool crossed with a bomb site and you have my pool area…

I’ll get you a pic today.

But in answer to your question - fucked.

Hey Mel, I am looking for the tutorial you did on training. It's in this journal I just can't think key words to locate it in a search. Can you remember anything that might help? I can't remember how you attached the bamboo.

Leona- day 83
She's needing to be fed every day now.
It's a bit later than usual, but given the rain and number of cloudy days we've had it's not really surprising.

Desdemona- day 73
The change of colour seems to have slowed down. I don't think that means anything, I just find it interesting.

Fay Wray- day 32
Still looking good, aside from a couple of burned leaflets at the top.
I'm not sure what caused it. There was a little water up there from the last rain shower, but that's been true more often than not this summer and this is the first time it's happened.

@Nine Toed Hippie @TorturedSoul
I vaped some of the CBD Lemon auto this morning. It was a nice light high. Nothing too exceptional. Minor distortion to my sense of the passage of time. No burst of energy, or racing heartbeat, but no couchlock either. No fuzziness, very clear.
Very calm and relaxing.
I'm happy with it. I'll be growing out the second seed of it, but indoors instead. I'll see if I can get a better yield that way.
The flavour was surprisingly floral rather than lemony, but the cure might change that a bit. Or it might be due to being slightly overdried. Either way, if something changes, or if I get a different experience from the later harvest I'll post about it again.

Thanks Keith!
It's a good place to relax with my vape.

Thanks Tra!

:)

Funnily enough autocorrect tried to change it to that.

Fay's already as tall as Leona. If only she were anywhere near as bushy!

I wish I had that kind of control over it! I wouldn't have to spend time removing all the wood sorrel that keeps popping up!
I didn’t even know that you were sponsored by a A.C. company Mel, don’t know how you did that but well done 👍. lol Plants are beautiful btw. CL🍀.

Leona- day 84

Desdemona- day 74

Fay Wray - day 33

Well imagine a pool crossed with a bomb site and you have my pool area…

I’ll get you a pic today.

But in answer to your question - fucked.
I was expecting a real mess, but the pic doesn't look bad. I guess it's the area to the left, and the gap in the decking you're unhappy with?
Hey Mel, I am looking for the tutorial you did on training. It's in this journal I just can't think key words to locate it in a search. Can you remember anything that might help? I can't remember how you attached the bamboo.
Here's a link. I make an open loop of plant training wire and hook it on each branch I'm intending to train.
Then I hang the dowel or skewer from them and tighten them up. I then gently bend the branch so it's parallel to the dowel, and use more wire to secure it.
As the branch grows I continue bending new growth down with wire loops.
Many congrats on the harvest Mel, your plants look glorious!
Thanks Krissi!
I didn’t even know that you were sponsored by a A.C. company Mel, don’t know how you did that but well done 👍. lol Plants are beautiful btw. CL🍀.
Lol, I'm not, it's one of Shed's jokes.

Back
Top Bottom