Airmid- day 83
Almost done.

Leona- day 72
The stretch continues.

Desdemona- day 62
I feel like there's a nutrient that purple plants require in late flower to keep their foliage healthy as it changes colours, and that it's either low or absent in MC.
I'm going to see what I can find, but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Fay Wray- day 21
She has that flowering look to her meristem.

He stays out of my pots he has nothing to worry about.
Except coyotes.

Thanks Cap!
I love visiting your garden it looks so nice. :circle-of-love:

Airmid- day 84
She's drinking a lot less. I haven't seen her droop at all despite going days without water.

Leona- day 73
Still on track to start building buds early August.

Desdemona- day 63
Not much change, just continuing to change colours.

Fay Wray- day 22
She's still putting out new leaves for now.

I love visiting your garden it looks so nice. :circle-of-love:
Thanks Keith!

Airmid- day 85
I'll be taking her down soon.

Leona- day 74
More stretching, more preflowers.

Desdemona- day 64
Still putting out white stigmas.

Fay Wray- day 23
Seems like I was jumping the gun thinking she was going right into flower. She's still putting out preflowers, but she's also working on her side branches.

Wow Melville!

That was a great decision to do a partial harvest on Airmid because what remains is growing great!

Leona is off the chain, period!

Fay Wray looks like a real winner in the making!

Even Desdemona looks pretty good for what I like to call a Don't Do Again plant!

You get all exclamation marks! :Rasta:

Airmid- day 85
I'll be taking her down soon.

Leona- day 74
More stretching, more preflowers.

Desdemona- day 64
Still putting out white stigmas.

Fay Wray- day 23
Seems like I was jumping the gun thinking she was going right into flower. She's still putting out preflowers, but she's also working on her side branches.

Beautiful garden Mel and good call on that fungus. Although I wish you were wrong about that but I’m glad you seen it. So now hopefully I took care of it in time. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow Melville!

That was a great decision to do a partial harvest on Airmid because what remains is growing great!

Leona is off the chain, period!

Fay Wray looks like a real winner in the making!

Even Desdemona looks pretty good for what I like to call a Don't Do Again plant!

You get all exclamation marks! :Rasta:
Wow! Thanks GDB!
Beautiful garden Mel and good call on that fungus. Although I wish you were wrong about that but I’m glad you seen it. So now hopefully I took care of it in time. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I wish I had been too buddy.
I really hope it's entirely taken care of!
Mel your garden is always fantastic. :thumb:
Thanks Keith!
Those are some gorgeous plants! I love the purple and yellow leaves, with the bright purple buds. I gotta get some of those.
Thanks POGuy!
Welcome to my journal!
They're from sponsors Sweet Seeds, Dark Devil auto.

Airmid- day 86
This hole has to be 7cm deep.
I really don't like squirrels.

Leona- day 75
The bars on the support there are 45cm (about 1'6" 'murican).
I'm actually pretty happy with how evenly her canopy has developed as she stretches.

Desdemona- day 65
Instead of getting darker, the buds are getting more vibrant.
And that berry scent is really making my mouth water.

Fay Wray- day 24
I like her structure, although I wouldn't have minded if she had been a little bushier.

Looking great Mel. :green_heart:
:popcorn:
Thanks Dani!

For those of you who were here for last years grow, we haven't had any monarch caterpillars decide to use one of my plants to make their chrysalis so far this year.
I'll keep my eyes open for them though.

Airmid- day 86
This hole has to be 7cm deep.
I really don't like squirrels.

Leona- day 75
The bars on the support there are 45cm (about 1'6" 'murican).
I'm actually pretty happy with how evenly her canopy has developed as she stretches.

Desdemona- day 65
Instead of getting darker, the buds are getting more vibrant.
And that berry scent is really making my mouth water.

Fay Wray- day 24
I like her structure, although I wouldn't have minded if she had been a little bushier.

Thanks Dani!

For those of you who were here for last years grow, we haven't had any monarch caterpillars decide to use one of my plants to make their chrysalis so far this year.
I'll keep my eyes open for them though.
Beautiful garden Mel love your plants. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Airmid- day 87
Still holding out for the trichs.

Leona- day 76
I added the bamboo today. There are supposed to be storms moving in this afternoon/evening from Michigan.
They're predicted to get weaker as they close in on my area, but better to have support before you need it.

Desdemona- day 66
Still filling the res with MC. Still no smells or big issues.

Fay Wray- day 25
Preflowers are changing to actual bracts, so it won't be long before she's in full flower.

Beautiful garden Mel love your plants. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Thanks Keith!
I love your garden too Mel, so pretty!
Thanks Carmen!
Hey, they look really nice man. You've got a good vibe garden. I can tell that you've put a lot of work in back there.
Thanks POGuy!

Airmid- day 87
Still holding out for the trichs.

Leona- day 76
I added the bamboo today. There are supposed to be storms moving in this afternoon/evening from Michigan.
They're predicted to get weaker as they close in on my area, but better to have support before you need it.

Desdemona- day 66
Still filling the res with MC. Still no smells or big issues.

Fay Wray- day 25
Preflowers are changing to actual bracts, so it won't be long before she's in full flower.

Thanks Keith!

Thanks Carmen!

Thanks POGuy!
It’s really looking good and coming along nicely Mel. Should be good harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rained pretty heavily last night. No damage to these girls, but we lost the tallest stem on one of the dahlias. I'm going to take that as a warning and put in a support for Desdemona.

Airmid- day 88
Not much longer.

Leona- day 77
Still no buds building, and her preflowers aren't as developed as I would normally expect by now.
I'm wondering if my neighbour is turning on his outdoor lights again.

Desdemona- day 67
Didn't like the weather last night.

Fay Wray- day 27
She's where I expected Leona to be by now.
Just starting to build buds.

It’s really looking good and coming along nicely Mel. Should be good harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Cap!
The Lemonchello 🍋 has come a long way :bravo:
I can see them branched out colas in the future. Very nice pheno, wondering on the stem rub if any ? Lemony/citrus?

And that Dark devil 😈 wow what a beautiful pheno. Would love to get my hands on that, or should I say my soil on that lol 😆

Looks awesome in that garden 🪴
:passitleft:
Thanks Dani!
Her stem rub is a blend of lemons and sulphur. Doesn’t sound so good, but it actually made my mouth water.
Couldn't stop smelling my fingers after I came inside from a training session.
I'm going to figure out a way to breed a photoperiod version of Dark Devil. My plan is to use reg pollen from the Purple Satellite Grow this winter to pollinate a Dark Devil, to make a photoperiod hybrid. Then I'll cross a male of that with a Blackberry female to reinforce the purple colouring and berry terpenes.
I'll probably end up backcrossing that to another Dark Devil.
Should be fun!

Rained pretty heavily last night. No damage to these girls, but we lost the tallest stem on one of the dahlias. I'm going to take that as a warning and put in a support for Desdemona.

Airmid- day 88
Not much longer.

Leona- day 77
Still no buds building, and her preflowers aren't as developed as I would normally expect by now.
I'm wondering if my neighbour is turning on his outdoor lights again.

Desdemona- day 67
Didn't like the weather last night.

Fay Wray- day 27
She's where I expected Leona to be by now.
Just starting to build buds.

Thanks Cap!

Thanks Dani!
Her stem rub is a blend of lemons and sulphur. Doesn’t sound so good, but it actually made my mouth water.
Couldn't stop smelling my fingers after I came inside from a training session.
I'm going to figure out a way to breed a photoperiod version of Dark Devil. My plan is to use reg pollen from the Purple Satellite Grow this winter to pollinate a Dark Devil, to make a photoperiod hybrid. Then I'll cross a male of that with a Blackberry female to reinforce the purple colouring and berry terpenes.
I'll probably end up backcrossing that to another Dark Devil.
Should be fun!

Sound fun!!!! I would love to follow on that, if you make it public

:passitleft:

your ladies are fire 🔥

This will be the last post with Airmid. I'm going to harvest her this evening.

Airmid- day 89
She's ready.

Leona- day 78
Still no buds. I'm going to be setting up a sheet to block her from my neighbour's shed light.
I haven't seen it on, but I haven't been checking either. Hopefully it'll help her get a move on.

Desdemona- day 68
I'll be able to shift her a little further away from the milkweed soon.
It won't change her access to light or anything, but it should make it easier to take pics.

Fay Wray- day 27
She's entering what Bill calls the "fuzzy bonnet" stage.

Back
Top Bottom