I thought punked was when you miss the hole and keep going anyway ;)
A teenage boy trying to act cool in front of a teenage girl in a store but he’s with his Mother and she just embarrasses the 💩 out of him. And I said to my friends that he just got Punked. The whole store that was watching erupts in laughter and that’s how it happened. CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

A teenage boy trying to act cool in front of a teenage girl in a store but he’s with his Mother and she just embarrasses the 💩 out of him. And I said to my friends that he just got Punked. The whole store that was watching erupts in laughter and that’s how it happened. CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
I see I see that is a way better explanation then what I thought and good way to teach respect lol

I see I see that is a way better explanation then what I thought and good way to teach respect lol
It was just one of those spur of the moment things and maybe 🤔 I announced it a little louder than n with more enthusiasm than necessary but 💩 happens. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Huh, I thought I had posted these already!

Airmid- day 76
She's fading now. I'll keep an eye on her drinking, if the weather let's me.

Leona- day 65
Not much has changed. She's getting taller.

Desdemona- day 55
The purple is getting stronger, as is her sweet berry scent.

Fay Wray- day 14
Adapting well to the outdoors so far.

I don’t know about any baby steps but I will ponder 🤔 it extensively and maybe 🤔 meditate for an enlightened answer.lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
I shall await the results of your meditations :laugh:
In my neck of the woods we have rats and you can watch them 24/7 running around the alleys. Whatever you do don’t forget to close the lid on your garbage 🗑️ can or you’ll have acrobatic rodents jumping around when you take out the trash. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm not sure how it is downtown, but in the area I'm in they're mostly packrats. I haven't had any trouble with them so far. Guess that means one of them will eat all my plants tonight :rolleyes:
My sympathies! I’ll take my gophers, raccoons, possums and foxes over rats anytime.
Same here!
I read in the newspaper recently that we have now replaced N.Y.C. as the rat 🐀 capital. It makes me proud to be a Chicagoan. Smh CL🍀
I didn't know you guys kept track of that sort of thing!

Silly rabbit, cannabis is for kids grownups!
Indeed!
I was hoping that it would live up to the hype here. And indeed, I got about as much info from the DDA smoke report as usual. ;)
Ahh well. Guess it wasn't to their taste.
I do have high hopes given the scent.
Cardboard and top and a bow by the door...that should do it!
Hopefully!
Absolutely...gotta protect my trademark! Otherwise it might get ripped off like my supercrop tutorial did. :(
I can't believe they thought they'd get away with that!
I’m the one that coined the phrase Punked but asshole Ashton Cootchy ripped it off and didn’t use it right. Ya Punk someone who is talking big n you embarss them. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I thought punked was when you miss the hole and keep going anyway ;)

It was just one of those spur of the moment things and maybe 🤔 I announced it a little louder than n with more enthusiasm than necessary but 💩 happens. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
:laugh:

I was like did I miss Mel's update post today?
It's so easy to get sidetracked on here...
That dark devil man, wow 🤩 the Color is outstanding. Do these come fem or reg?

:popcorn:
Fem only. After I have some Purple Satellite pollen I'm thinking of trying a cross, and then trying to backcross a photo version. See how close I can get.
I may have to go with Blueberry or Blackberry though. Those berry terps I'm getting from her might not go well with what I thought I heard about PS. If I remember correctly sandalwood and cedar were mentioned.

@Melville Hobbes

Thats quite a family photo you got there, im intrigued by the purple color of the DarkDevil is it a photo or Auto ??
Thanks 70's!
It's an autoflower, bred by Sweet Seeds (they're a sponsor, so I'd tag them, but there seem to be two tags to specific people and I don't know which is active).
I'm thinking a photo version might be helpful as some of us have had issues with very small plants. Until the rabbit took it down I had one that was going to be a small top cola and pretty much nothing else.
Shed calls those ones spogs, single point of green.
I'm planning to cross it with a photoperiod strain, and if I can get regular Blackberry seeds I think that might be the best way to go. My Blackberry auto turned 100% purple, and had a berryish scent, with a little bit of wood, and balanced effects.
Each one is beautiful.
Thanks Carmen!

Airmid- day 77
I'm having trouble keeping my hands off the snips.

Leona- day 66
Stretching.

Desdemona- day 56
Purpling.

Fay Wray
- day 15
Not a fan of thunderstorms.

Airmid- day 77
I'm having trouble keeping my hands off the snips.

Leona- day 66
Stretching.

Desdemona- day 56
Purpling.

Fay Wray- day 15
Not a fan of thunderstorms.

Your garden looks AAA plus

Your garden looks AAA plus
Thanks Keith!

I just went out and took a look at the trichs on the top half of Airmid. They're about 95% cloudy, 4% amber, and 1% clear, so the top is in the harvest window.
I think I'll go through with a partial harvest this evening.

Thanks Keith!

I just went out and took a look at the trichs on the top half of Airmid. They're about 95% cloudy, 4% amber, and 1% clear, so the top is in the harvest window.
Good luck Mel on the partial harvest.

Huh, I thought I had posted these already!

Airmid- day 76
She's fading now. I'll keep an eye on her drinking, if the weather let's me.

Leona- day 65
Not much has changed. She's getting taller.

Desdemona- day 55
The purple is getting stronger, as is her sweet berry scent.

Fay Wray- day 14
Adapting well to the outdoors so far.

I shall await the results of your meditations :laugh:

I'm not sure how it is downtown, but in the area I'm in they're mostly packrats. I haven't had any trouble with them so far. Guess that means one of them will eat all my plants tonight :rolleyes:

Same here!

I didn't know you guys kept track of that sort of thing!

Indeed!

Ahh well. Guess it wasn't to their taste.
I do have high hopes given the scent.

Hopefully!

I can't believe they thought they'd get away with that!

:laugh:
I don’t track it but apparently someone does/did because I read it in the newspaper 📰 and the Chicago Sun Times is not known for fake news. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Keith!

Congrats 🍾 on your partial harvest and I hope 🤞 you enjoy it. CL🍀. :morenutes::bongrip:

What normal people see in your garden:-

IMG_8250.jpeg

What I see in your garden:-

IMG_8248.jpeg

Every shape is beautiful 😍

The deed is done.
I could have taken another node down, but I think those buds will benefit from a bit longer.
Right now my fingers smell like lemon and lime in equal measure, with a hint of grapefruit and granite.

Good luck Mel on the partial harvest.
Thanks Keith!
Congrats 🍾 on your partial harvest and I hope 🤞 you enjoy it. CL🍀. :morenutes::bongrip:
Thanks Cap!
What normal people see in your garden:-

IMG_8250.jpeg

What I see in your garden:-

IMG_8248.jpeg

Every shape is beautiful 😍
One of them has now been cut in half at the waist... 😬

It's so easy to get sidetracked on here...

Fem only. After I have some Purple Satellite pollen I'm thinking of trying a cross, and then trying to backcross a photo version. See how close I can get.
I may have to go with Blueberry or Blackberry though. Those berry terps I'm getting from her might not go well with what I thought I heard about PS. If I remember correctly sandalwood and cedar were mentioned.

Definitely interested in any path you take with those genetics. That Dark devil looks really something else, and that purple is pure genetics nothing to do with cold weather or fall…

congrats 👏🏻 on the Harvest and cheers for the many more to come.

Back
Top Bottom