Airmid- day 74
I'm planning a staggered harvest now. Her top half is looking done to me, so yes, I'm waiting a week.

Leona- day 63
Hints of stretch. I'm really liking her shape.

Desdemona- day 53
I really don't know why, but in my head this hasn't really been a cannabis plant. It's as if Dark Devil is its own thing. A separate species.
I only realized this today.

Fay Wray- day 12
I'm really having to remind myself not to rush the transplant. She's almost ready for it, but I'm getting impatient. I know it won't speed things up, but I still want to do it.

Your outdoor area is just lovely!
Thanks Tra!

I'm with you on the DDAs generally. When I started growing them I remember hearing there was a green variety and a red one, but after watching them grown out by a lot of different folks there seems to be a lot more variation than that! Mine also had those long petiole leaves but I've also seen more than anyone's fair share of spogs®. And no one in my circle was all that crazy about the taste or effects so I probably have 4 year old stuff in jars still. :rolleyes:

Oh, and that crossbeam on the Lemonchello is doing yeoman's duty for that plant. Looks great! :thumb:

Airmid- day 75
She's continuing to pull from her fans, but she doesn't seem to be finishing many of them off before shifting to the next set. They're bright yellow, but otherwise look healthy.

Leona- day 64
Stretch is definitely starting. I think I might start measuring her height, day to day.
If I remember.
I probably won't.

Desdemona- day 54
Some of her fan leaves are starting to shade purple. I'm kind of hoping to get a fully purple phenotype.

Fay Wray- day 13
Drained her water in 48 hours, so she's just ready for transplant.

I'm with you on the DDAs generally. When I started growing them I remember hearing there was a green variety and a red one, but after watching them grown out by a lot of different folks there seems to be a lot more variation than that! Mine also had those long petiole leaves but I've also seen more than anyone's fair share of spogs®.
I'm happy to get a full plant instead of a spog, although I would have been happy to have the in ground plant survive.

And no one in my circle was all that crazy about the taste or effects so I probably have 4 year old stuff in jars still. :rolleyes:
That's too bad.
I'm liking her scent so far, so I have high hopes for the flavour. Won't know about the effects for a while.
I'm guessing they're as forthcoming with what they don't like as they are about what they like?

Oh, and that crossbeam on the Lemonchello is doing yeoman's duty for that plant. Looks great!
Thanks! She's responding the way I hoped she would!
I may end up pulling a couple of the shoots at the top over though. One or two of them look like they want to become dominant.

I got impatient.

She's been transplanted to a 28 litre (7 gallon) pot.
There's a piece of cardboard held down with stones on top of the pot right now, to keep the squirrels out until she has established herself. Probably 2 or 3 weeks.
Back many, many years ago I was growing in 5 gallon plastic buckets in the middle of a blackberry bramble, one plant wasn't doing real well. That when I noticed some leaves on the top of the soil, turns out a pocket gopher had burrowed into the the soil and made a nest with babies in it. I didn't have the heart to to kill em, still ended up with a a plant, just not a big one!

If I do an outdoor grow someday it will be an autoflower. I won't feel as bad when someone steals it.
All you have to do to safeguard against it is grow in a large pot. They might try to pull it out but if it’s big the roots won’t let go.
The smoke reports on Apple Betty and Blueberry aren't changing your mind? :)

Is your neighborhood bad for that?
Some of my plants got stolen on a previous grow, and it can make you question whether or not to try again.
Nah I was just gonna try growing the A.B. then give it away. I would’ve liked to veg it long n see how big of plant was possible. The blueberry is Sativa dominant so that sounded interesting 🧐. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

All you have to do to safeguard against it is grow in a large pot. They might try to pull it out but if it’s big the roots won’t let go.

Nah I was just gonna try growing the A.B. then give it away. I would’ve liked to veg it long n see how big of plant was possible. The blueberry is Sativa dominant so that sounded interesting 🧐. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Blueberry is definitely indica dominant.
It's about 80% indica, and 20% sativa.
It's got a good mix of effects though, and it isn't excessively strong.
I do think you'd enjoy that one. If you harvest before much amber shows up you won't go comatose.
When I vape it I get really happy, without couchlock, but a really deep relaxation.
If you do grow AB, please at least try a small hit before you decide to give it away.

I'm with you on the DDAs generally. When I started growing them I remember hearing there was a green variety and a red one, but after watching them grown out by a lot of different folks there seems to be a lot more variation than that! Mine also had those long petiole leaves but I've also seen more than anyone's fair share of spogs®. And no one in my circle was all that crazy about the taste or effects so I probably have 4 year old stuff in jars still. :rolleyes:

Oh, and that crossbeam on the Lemonchello is doing yeoman's duty for that plant. Looks great! :thumb:
What’s with this trademarked spog Shedster? You afraid of copyright infringement? Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::ciao:

Blueberry is definitely indica dominant.
It's about 80% indica, and 20% sativa.
It's got a good mix of effects though, and it isn't excessively strong.
I do think you'd enjoy that one. If you harvest before much amber shows up you won't go comatose.
When I vape it I get really happy, without couchlock, but a really deep relaxation.
If you do grow AB, please at least try a small hit before you decide to give it away.
I’ll have to take it under advisement but you never know. CL🍀. :rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Let that gorilla 🦍 take over her new acreage.

Loving the purple colors on that one pheno too. Pistils looks awesome.

Lemonchello
🔥 🔥
She's growing well, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she'll do in that big a pot.
The purples on the Dark Devil are coming in differently than I've seen before, but I'm happy to see them!
Back many, many years ago I was growing in 5 gallon plastic buckets in the middle of a blackberry bramble, one plant wasn't doing real well. That when I noticed some leaves on the top of the soil, turns out a pocket gopher had burrowed into the the soil and made a nest with babies in it. I didn't have the heart to to kill em, still ended up with a a plant, just not a big one!
I'm glad you let them be. If this were a guerilla grow I would be less upset about the wildlife taking an interest. I'd be growing in their backyard. But this is the first time I've lost a plant to animals growing here, in my backyard.
I’ll have to take it under advisement but you never know. CL🍀. :rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
Baby steps?
:laugh:

She's growing well, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she'll do in that big a pot.
The purples on the Dark Devil are coming in differently than I've seen before, but I'm happy to see them!

I'm glad you let them be. If this were a guerilla grow I would be less upset about the wildlife taking an interest. I'd be growing in their backyard. But this is the first time I've lost a plant to animals growing here, in my backyard.

Baby steps?
I don’t know about any baby steps but I will ponder 🤔 it extensively and maybe 🤔 meditate for an enlightened answer.lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Baby steps?
In my neck of the woods pocket gophers are everywhere. I had a garden once that I had about 4, ten foot rows of carrots, I was standing there one day and all of a sudden the carrot top started shaking, next thing I knew it disappeared into the ground, then the next one, by the end of two weeks, no carrots, fat gopher. This was in my front yard!!! Q

In my neck of the woods pocket gophers are everywhere. I had a garden once that I had about 4, ten foot rows of carrots, I was standing there one day and all of a sudden the carrot top started shaking, next thing I knew it disappeared into the ground, then the next one, by the end of two weeks, no carrots, fat gopher. This was in my front yard!!! Q
In my neck of the woods we have rats and you can watch them 24/7 running around the alleys. Whatever you do don’t forget to close the lid on your garbage 🗑️ can or you’ll have acrobatic rodents jumping around when you take out the trash. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

In my neck of the woods we have rats and you can watch them 24/7 running around the alleys. Whatever you do don’t forget to close the lid on your garbage 🗑️ can or you’ll have acrobatic rodents jumping around when you take out the trash. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
My sympathies! I’ll take my gophers, raccoons, possums and foxes over rats anytime.

My sympathies! I’ll take my gophers, raccoons, possums and foxes over rats anytime.
I read in the newspaper recently that we have now replaced N.Y.C. as the rat 🐀 capital. It makes me proud to be a Chicagoan. Smh CL🍀

although I would have been happy to have the in ground plant survive.
Silly rabbit, cannabis is for kids grownups!
That's too bad. I'm liking her scent so far, so I have high hopes for the flavour. Won't know about the effects for a while.
I'm guessing they're as forthcoming with what they don't like as they are about what they like?
I was hoping that it would live up to the hype here. And indeed, I got about as much info from the DDA smoke report as usual. ;)
There's a piece of cardboard held down with stones on top of the pot right now, to keep the squirrels out until she has established herself. Probably 2 or 3 weeks.
Cardboard on top and a bow by the door...that should do it!
What’s with this trademarked spog Shedster? You afraid of copyright infringement? Lmao CL🍀.
Absolutely...gotta protect my trademark! Otherwise it might get ripped off like my supercrop tutorial did. :(

Silly rabbit, cannabis is for kids grownups!

I was hoping that it would live up to the hype here. And indeed, I got about as much info from the DDA smoke report as usual. ;)

Cardboard and top and a bow by the door...that should do it!

Absolutely...gotta protect my trademark! Otherwise it might get ripped off like my supercrop tutorial did. :(
I’m the one that coined the phrase Punked but asshole Ashton Cootchy ripped it off and didn’t use it right. Ya Punk someone who is talking big n you embarss them. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom