This is turning into a repeat of 2021, just with autos. If this is the new normal for this area I'll have to switch to indoors only.

Airmid- day 64
She's doing fine, just adking for a bit of potassium. I might give her a foliar of potassium bicarbonate, especially since my buddy uses it as a preventive for budrot and powdery mildew. It's even more alkaline than sodium bicarbonate, and is the active ingredient in at least one commercial product.

Leona- day 53
Doing well. I'm considering putting her pot right on the ground where my in ground plants usually go.

Desdemona- day 43
Putting on some frost!

Fay Wray- day 2
Doing what seedlings do, just indoors for now.

Maybe Welsh Rarebit should be on the menu then. I’m all for giving something a little leeway but some things are unforgivable. CL🍀
The rabbit hasn't been seen since it snacked on some dahlias, so the problem may have solved itself.
Welcome Fay!

❤️❤️❤️
Thanks Tra!
May she end up as tall as the Empire State Building!
That would be a problem to trim!
Glad to see her up and running.
Thanks Dani!
Happy birthday Fay, congrats Mel. CL🍀. :thumb: :party::happy-birthday:
Thanks Cap!
:happy-birthday::woohoo::circle-of-love:

Fay Wray is so cute:yummy:
They always are! Until they get old enough to talk back!
I love seeing birds around like that! So pretty! Nice work on the plants too! Spectacular!
Thanks NW!
I especially appreciated it feeding on the bugs back there!

You may be disappointed :( but I enjoy looking at them! :thanks:
Disappointed?
Ahhh, no. I'm referring to the rain!
My plants did fairly well in 2021, until they got close to harvest. Big dense buds, full of rot!
You didn't think you'd get away with that without me asking for dilution rates, didja?
While it's usually recommended at 1 tablespoon per litre, my buddy found that 1 teaspoon was just as effective, and didn't turn his stigmas brown prematurely.
He did have to adjust his feeding a bit as it gave him a potassium excess when he sprayed along with full flowering nutes. He dropped the booster he was using and no more excess.

My plants did fairly well in 2021, until they got close to harvest. Big dense buds, full of rot!
Well you’re armed (punny!!!) with both knowledge and experience this time around. Cross that bridge when you come to it, work on your upper body strength and carry those mofos in when it gets too wet.

Winners all round, great bud, great guns.

💪🌹💪🌹💪🌹

Nice out today, finally looking like summer!

Airmid- day 65
Most of the upper stigmas have changed colour, but there are still a lot of white ones down low. Each bud as you go down the plant has progressively more brown stigmas.

Leona- day 54
Still undecided on moving her.

Desdemona- day 44
Her top is now level with Airmid's. I'm wondering how much taller she might get as she builds that top bud.

Fay Wray- day 3
Noticeably bigger than yesterday.

I decided to order a little bit of Glookies to try after readingup on it recently. There are times when I need a strong indica in the lineup, so I'd like to find out how I react to it. Busting up one of the buds I found a seed!
I'm going to be running a hempy experiment this winter along with the Purple Satellite run, and I was wondering what seed to use, so I think I'll use this.
I know I'll have to watch it like a hawk for signs of herming, but that's standard practice for anyone growing a GG#4 cross anyway. Should be fun.

Well you’re armed (punny!!!) with both knowledge and experience this time around. Cross that bridge when you come to it, work on your upper body strength and carry those mofos in when it gets too wet.

Winners all round, great bud, great guns.

💪🌹💪🌹💪🌹
I got a crazy mental image of you in 80s workout gear, complete with leg warmers, doing squats while holding a pot plant out in front of you!

You have a guess on the expected harvest (finished) date for that Lemonchello (Limoncello?) Haze at your latitude? Last week of October, maybe?

I almost bought Glookies seed last time and the order messed up and I never got around to re ordering. I will be watching out for your grow. :bong:
The vape I had yesterday was pretty good. Nice and relaxing without couchlock. Not the biggest fan of the flavour I got, but that's to be expected with OCS weed, and might also be a consequence of the temp I usually vape at.
I'll be looking up the vaporisation temps of the terpenes and maybe adjust it accordingly.
You have a guess on the expected harvest (finished) date for that Lemonchello (Limoncello?) Haze at your latitude? Last week of October, maybe?
It's Lemonchello, Limoncello Haze has a different lineage. Last time I grew it it went into flower, as in actually building buds, right around August 1st. I started the harvest October 6th, and finished on the 8th.
That's around 70 days of actual buds on plants, so it probably would have been close to 12 weeks after flip indoors. She stretched to 6'6" last time.

Sunny again!

Airmid- day 66
Still doing well, although her largest fans are starting to fade a little. I'm going to bump up the MC and see how she reacts.

Leona- day 55
I'm not moving her. She'll start stretching soon, and I'm not convinced the small amount of extra root growth that would occur before she shifts entirely to flower would be worth it.

Desdemona- day 45
She's starting to bulk up a bit. I wonder how she would have done in a real SIP?

Fay Wray- day 4
Starting to work on her second set of true leaves, however she's still a bit young for feeding. We'll see how this plays out.

I changed my mind about training Leona further, and replaced the skewer with the dowel. There'll be pics tomorrow morning, I didn't have my phone with me, and I'm feeling kinda lazy right now.
What's got me posting right now is strapping her to the dowel I rubbed her branches quite a bit and a strong lemon with a hint of sulfur scent came up!

Bumped up the nutes for all of the more mature plants. Both Airmid and Leona have fading fans.

Airmid- day 67
Stigmas are continuing to darken. Her buds are small, but do have some density. If it's pleasant to vape I'll grow the second seed of it sometime, probably on a SWICK or in a SIP to see if I can get a better yield.

Leona- day 56
Going to have to play catch up with her nutes. Bottom fans are fading. If it continues I'll bump the mag nitrate up to a gram from 0.5g.

Desdemona- day 46
Still seems happy, still no purple.

Fay Wray- day 5
Small. Getting bigger.

You could move her a bit onto the dirt in case the roots want to go through the bag!
That's what I was thinking of doing, but I've decided not to. She'll be going into flower soon, and she probably won't get much root growth through the bag. I'm not sure if there would be much benefit.
Better than mine in a real SIP. :)
Thanks, but until I've got her harvested I'll be watching her like a hawk. The concerns @ReservoirDog raised about my design are valid, and I still have nearly 60 days of flower for her to get through!

Sunny again!

Airmid- day 66
Still doing well, although her largest fans are starting to fade a little. I'm going to bump up the MC and see how she reacts.

Leona- day 55
I'm not moving her. She'll start stretching soon, and I'm not convinced the small amount of extra root growth that would occur before she shifts entirely to flower would be worth it.

Desdemona- day 45
She's starting to bulk up a bit. I wonder how she would have done in a real SIP?

Fay Wray- day 4
Starting to work on her second set of true leaves, however she's still a bit young for feeding. We'll see how this plays out.

I see some pink lightsaber pistils on this beauty ! Or am I tripping Mel?

Dark devil sip

Sorry about the pics today, the wind isn't cooperating.

Airmid- day 68
Frost is building, and stigmas are almost completely changed colour. The buds that have already finished changing are starting to swell.

Leona- day 57
Not sure why, but the soil isn't holding water as well as it was before all the rain. I'll have to contact the manufacturer to see if there's a connection. I might end up adding some aloe to the feed to see if that helps.

Desdemona- day 47
She's continuing to frost up, and she now has a sweet berry scent. It's not very strong yet, but it's there.

Fay Wray- day 6
She got her first watering since sprout today. All the way to runoff.

I see some pink lightsaber pistils on this beauty ! Or am I tripping Mel?

Dark devil sip
I'm not seeing them, though there's plenty of time for them to develop. It would fit with the Pakistani Kush side of her lineage as well.
Btw the Lemonchello 🍋 is beast mode!
:green_heart:
I'm expecting her to start stretching in about a week, hopefully she'll really put on a show then!

Your plants are looking good Mel!

And for someone like me who has never grown outdoors, getting to watch how autos progress is a real treat!

Looking forward. :Rasta:

Sorry about the pics today, the wind isn't cooperating.

Airmid- day 68
Frost is building, and stigmas are almost completely changed colour. The buds that have already finished changing are starting to swell.

Leona- day 57
Not sure why, but the soil isn't holding water as well as it was before all the rain. I'll have to contact the manufacturer to see if there's a connection. I might end up adding some aloe to the feed to see if that helps.

Desdemona- day 47
She's continuing to frost up, and she now has a sweet berry scent. It's not very strong yet, but it's there.

Fay Wray- day 6
She got her first watering since sprout today. All the way to runoff.

I'm not seeing them, though there's plenty of time for them to develop. It would fit with the Pakistani Kush side of her lineage as well.

I'm expecting her to start stretching in about a week, hopefully she'll really put on a show then!
Mel everything looking good.

Your plants are looking good Mel!

And for someone like me who has never grown outdoors, getting to watch how autos progress is a real treat!

Looking forward. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB!
Do you think you might take the plunge and put a plant out in the sun sometime?
Mel everything looking good.
Thanks Keith!

I almost bought Glookies seed last time and the order messed up and I never got around to re ordering. I will be watching out for your grow. :bong:
Glookies? I’m having a couch locked coma flashback. Never 👎 again for me thank you 🙏. Smh CL🍀. :hookah: :drool:

Thanks GDB!
Do you think you might take the plunge and put a plant out in the sun sometime?

Thanks Keith!
If I do an outdoor grow someday it will be an autoflower. I won't feel as bad when someone steals it.

Back
Top Bottom