Before my current adventure with Autos, I had only grown one and Indoors.
Same!
I can’t say if the current pot size helped at all I haven’t finished them yet.
One auto I got in 20gal grow bag and the other in a 10 gal non standard “SIP” and both have sizes that surpass my expectations.
Same goes with HST on autos, I only had 1 of them throw out several monoecious flower (I showed a picture) during the preflowering face. For now both Autos are running smoothly, waiting for harvest to assess roots.

If it might be like overkill a 7gal, I would still think;
nothing to lose hey Mel?
Yeah, and I have 30 litres of extra soil here to fill it with, I just might need to get some more perlite.
Happy Canada 🇨🇦 Day
:passitleft:
Happy Canada Day buddy!

She is! @SeedsMan did a great job with this one!
I will have to check it out over there!!!
I've never seen that, possibly because they don't recognize it as a food source. I think the spread of industrial hemp operations might change that in the near future.
When goldfinches start getting seeds from the hemp crops they might start looking for them in our plants.
I've never had a problem with birds pecking my tomatoes though. What type of bird does that? We might not have them here.
I think it's so overcrowded and overdeveloped here in NJ, birds and other animals will go out of their box to find sustenance...namely these black birds and some small finch looking ones that are light grey and striped
Not at all! It wouldn't make much sense for a photoperiod, but judging by the autos I have it should work quite well. It might lower the light intensity a bit though. If I'd had one around Maeve the rabbit would've had to chew through that first.
You'd just have to watch out for any pests sneaking in while you care for the plant. It would keep the predatory insects out too, so one layer of defence would be gone.
OK great! Heck, I'm just so scared of bugs. I may wind up carrying her ass inside every time I want to mess with her and just place her back outside when I'm done!

Before my current adventure with Autos, I had only grown one and Indoors.
I can’t say if the current pot size helped at all I haven’t finished them yet.
One auto I got in 20gal grow bag and the other in a 10 gal non standard “SIP” and both have sizes that surpass my expectations.
Same goes with HST on autos, I only had 1 of them throw out several monoecious flower (I showed a picture) during the preflowering face. For now both Autos are running smoothly, waiting for harvest to assess roots.

If it might be like overkill a 7gal, I would still think;
nothing to lose hey Mel?

Happy Canada 🇨🇦 Day
:passitleft:
It's 🇨🇦 Day??!! And it's Dani, :ciao: ?! Happy Canada Day Dani!

👋🏻 👋🏻 Hi Krissi

Thanks 🙏🏻😊. Hope you are having a great weekend, awesome to have you around.
:Rasta:
Thanks Dani! Good start so far, just have my right eye irritated as can be for some reason but who cares, I'm growing again and back here with all of you!

Everybody say hello to Fay Wray!

Gorilla auto
Breeder: Double 00 seeds
Feminised atoflowering
Indica dominant
Gorilla x ruderalis
THC: 25%
CBD: 0%
Days to harvest: 70-75
Effects: Euphoric, strong, sleepy
Taste: Earthy, lemon, pine

I edited the effects listed based on reviews, rather than what the breeder had listed. I didn’t see a single one describing this as uplifting, or "talkative", lol.
"Too stoned to change the channel" was the top review.

When I look out the window in the morning the delphiniums block my view of Maeve. Since she's in the ground I'm not too worried about that. She's not likely to need anything.
However this morning that means I was a bit later responding to this than I might have been.
I don't think that'll make much difference in the outcome. This happened overnight.

Spog or not, I was looking forward to seeing if there was much difference between her buds, and those from her SIPish sister.
There's still a chance. There is a thin strip connecting the top.
I've staked her up, and wrapped a bit of electrical tape around the stem with a dab of aloe.
If she doesn't recover I have just enough time to start another auto seed. I'll be looking around some journals today to see which usually takes the least time to finish. 100 days from today would take us to about mid-October, so an indica dominant auto is probably best, if it comes to that.
Fingers crossed 🤞 Mel, that’s gotta be heartbreaking 💔 to see. I always root for the underdog. CL🍀 :morenutes: :circle-of-love:

So, we're down to 3 now.
Hopefully not for long.

Airmid- day 61
I've been smushing leafhoppers on her for a while now. Mostly the red and blue kind, but there have been green, oddly shaped brown, and a black and yellow kind I've never seen before.

Leona- day 50
She hasn't given me any trouble so far. The first true leaves are now fully yellow. I'm considering taking her first node and cloning the tiny side branches there, but I already have plans for the winter, and they really don't have long enough to grow outdoors before shifting to flower.

Desdemona- day 40
She gets some leafhoppers too, but otherwise she's been on cruise control.

I'm still debating whether or not to put her in a pot or in the ground.
I've got 3,5, and 7 gallon fabric pots available, as well as a plastic 4 gallon nursery pot which is destined to be cut down to a bit over 2 gallons to be the res for the SIPish planter when I convert it to an actual SIP for next outdoor season.
If I put her in a pot I'll be able to move her to shelter if/when necessary.
I can also wrap the pot in chicken wire while she's young.
Hey Mel I was wondering if you ever tried the 🦊 Fox urine? CL🍀

I will have to check it out over there!!!

I think it's so overcrowded and overdeveloped here in NJ, birds and other animals will go out of their box to find sustenance...namely these black birds and some small finch looking ones that are light grey and striped

OK great! Heck, I'm just so scared of bugs. I may wind up carrying her ass inside every time I want to mess with her and just place her back outside when I'm done!
I'm glad they're back as a sponsor!
We're really close to a conservation area here. A bit of wetland and a lot of forest.
Our most unusual visitor this year was an immature golden pheasant. Apparently they've established a breeding population here as well as other areas across Canada.
20230510_104250.jpg

Anywhere there are bugs, there's something that wants to eat them, you just have to figure out how to attract the latter.
Happy Canada Day Mel and co! 🇨🇦
Thanks Carmen!
Wait Mel is Canadian, too? Duh....Shit balls, Happy 🇨🇦 Day Mel!!!!
Lol, thanks Krissi!
The survivors look delicious, keep that bow handy!

Late happy Canada day to all you Canadians, eh? :partyboy:
Thanks Shed!
Happy Canada day sounds nice from the other end of the world, enjoy a good day!
Thanks Stunger!
Fingers crossed 🤞 Mel, that’s gotta be heartbreaking 💔 to see. I always root for the underdog. CL🍀 :morenutes: :circle-of-love:
Thanks Cap, it always sucks to see that you didn't prepare properly. Won't make the same mistake twice.
Hey Mel I was wondering if you ever tried the 🦊 Fox urine? CL🍀
Never found any. All they had when I checked was coyote, and I really don't want to attract any of those. My neighbour has a...well...cocker spaniel crossed with a miniature poodle. Weighs less than my current cat (who doesn't go outdoors).

We're really close to a conservation area here. A bit of wetland and a lot of forest.
Our most unusual visitor this year was an immature golden pheasant. Apparently they've established a breeding population here as well as other areas across Canada.
20230510_104250.jpg

Anywhere there are bugs, there's something that wants to eat them, you just have to figure out how to attract the latter.

Thanks Carmen!

Lol, thanks Krissi!

Thanks Shed!

Thanks Stunger!

Thanks Cap, it always sucks to see that you didn't prepare properly. Won't make the same mistake twice.

Never found any. All they had when I checked was coyote, and I really don't want to attract any of those. My neighbour has a...well...cocker spaniel crossed with a miniature poodle. Weighs less than my current cat (who doesn't go outdoors).
Maybe Welsh Rarebit should be on the menu then. I’m all for giving something a little leeway but some things are unforgivable. CL🍀

Everybody say hello to Fay Wray!

Gorilla auto
Breeder: Double 00 seeds
Feminised atoflowering
Indica dominant
Gorilla x ruderalis
THC: 25%
CBD: 0%
Days to harvest: 70-75
Effects: Euphoric, strong, sleepy
Taste: Earthy, lemon, pine

I edited the effects listed based on reviews, rather than what the breeder had listed. I didn’t see a single one describing this as uplifting, or "talkative", lol.
"Too stoned to change the channel" was the top review.

Glad to see her up and running.

20230510_104250.jpg

Thanks Carmen!

Lol, thanks Krissi!

Thanks Shed!

Thanks Stunger!

I love seeing birds around like that! So pretty! Nice work on the plants too! Spectacular!

Back
Top Bottom